House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Deflation

Benefit-fraud Ads Asking People To Grass On Their Neighbours Have Started Again

Has anyone noticed THAT the expensive adverts persuading people to grass on their benefit cheating neighbours haVE started again? Shame on our nail-biting jaw-dropping joke of a prime minister to allow money to be wasted on these adverts.

These ads were surreptitiously shelved when the MPs' expenses scandal intially broke.

However, they've started again in earnest.

Seem a tad hypocritical. Maybe we should encourage our delightful thieving tax-evading house-flipping MPs to grass on each other.

Without wanting to seem like I am banging a drum, all the benefit thieves in these adverts are white. The government falls over itself to be 'diverse' in its leaflets and adverts aside from these.

graphic2.jpggraphic3.jpggraphic4.jpggraphic1.jpg

Has anyone noticed THAT the expensive adverts persuading people to grass on their benefit cheating neighbours haVE started again? Shame on our nail-biting jaw-dropping joke of a prime minister to allow money to be wasted on these adverts.

These ads were surreptitiously shelved when the MPs' expenses scandal intially broke.

Seem a tad hypocritical. Maybe we should encourage our delightful thieving tax-evading house-flipping MPs to grass on each other.

Crooks is crooks. Politicians being less than they should be is no excuse to let criminals steal our taxes.

For me, the only relevant discussion is whether the adverts result in less fraud.

I hope they can get away with it for as long as possible. I wouldn't work if I didn't have to, we're basically working to pay the Government and the Banks...surely we all must be a bit m1ffed at that!

If this Country and its population didn't feel like they were getting ripped off every time they wake up and go outside and at every opportunity inbetween, surely no-one would be interested in "Stealing" benefits in the first place...

We are all merely products of our environment...monkey see, monkey do..."If these people who are meant to be running our Country to the best of their ability for the greater good of the general population can get away with "Stealing" thousands and thousands of pounds of our hard-earned money then why can't we do it?".

Stands to reason really...

These ads are designed so that we feel resentful towards these so-called "Benefit Thieves", (thus getting us to do some Public-Sector Departments work for free, whilst paying their Salaries and Pensions) and basically trying to get us all to turn on eachother when the real "Thieves" are the Government MPs themselves, getting paid by us and taking much much more every year...This so-called "Stealing" is a mere drop in the ocean

Good Luck to em...hypocritical b@$t@rds

mspL4

Without wanting to seem like I am banging a drum, all the benefit thieves in these adverts are white. The government falls over itself to be 'diverse' in its leaflets and adverts aside from these.

graphic2.jpggraphic3.jpggraphic4.jpggraphic1.jpg

Can't they smile in some of these, I think they are wondering why they bother working when they could stop and go full time on benefits.

Look at that bloke on the left, wondering why he gets up at 6am to catch a bus instead of staying in and watching Jermey Kyle.

And they got paid taxpayers money to do that advert(possibly royalties too), are they not scroungers for real too?

Guest skullingtonjoe
Can't they smile in some of these, I think they are wondering why they bother working when they could stop and go full time on benefits.

Look at that bloke on the left, wondering why he gets up at 6am to catch a bus instead of staying in and watching Jermey Kyle.

Also they look a bit `stereotypical` - the grim-faced geezer getting out of his old banger; the fat woman waddling out to cheat the taxpayer (how dare she!!) If they were caning in the millions that they`re supposed to be, then shouldn`t they be laughing?! :blink:

Couldn`t they get some more - as had been suggested - happier-looking people; are they also trying to say it`s the poorest members of society doing benefit fraud? There must be some richer benefit cheats - oh I forgot they`re called MPs! :rolleyes:<_<

or somebody that knows them can get an ample reward for doing so by contacting "unnamed sources" willing to supply the relevant information via the tabloids for a reward.

police use this tactic with informants all the time,so might as well make it work in our favour.

apparently piers morgan knows a few tasty little snippets about blair!!

Well I know that none of you would defend fraudsters whether they are MPs, or not It is hypocritical of MPs, but IMHO most of their behaviour falls into this category. Most are out to line their own pockets from day 1. All fraudsters should be jailed and all assets seized. Put them out on the street under cardboard, or in a workhouse. The threat should be enough to put off all but the very stupid.

I know that this is a slight diversion from the subject of these adverts, but it might be more fruitful to spend the money on adverts in eastern Euprope, Africa, Middle East, Asia, etc. The adverts should tell people that we are cracking down on benefits, free and easy housing, access to education and the use of the NHS. Obviously we need some policy change to go with it. Add in direct communication to all businesses in the UK that employing illegal workers would result in detention without trial for all owners and directors with a likely confiscation of all their (and families assets)) plus a very significant fine to the business.

The result of this advertising will be an immediate decrease in benefit claims. It will put off the hoardes of migrants waiting in France, even put them off moving at all.

The emmigration out of the UK of the millions of illegal will reduce unemployment and hopefully things can progress.

Sounds simple, I know that I make it sound so, but much of this could be done if the Government had the will.

So, do not slate the idea of advertising let's get policy and the law changed, then advertise that to the world!