House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
grumpy-old-man-returns

The Amnesty Thread

You know those posters that you have categorised because of that little run-in that then got out of hand ?

Well this thread allows you to put it right.

Perhaps you handled the situation wrongly at the time. Contrarian points of view are very good for all of us.

I'll start with alive&kicking.

I think I handled the situation badly & perhaps should have said more at the time. I mean what was it even over (I have forgotten actually, which is not like me :unsure: )

what are your thoughts on this (alive&kicking) ?

:)

You know those posters that you have categorised because of that little run-in that then got out of hand ?

Perhaps you handled the situation wrongly at the time. Contrarian points of view are very good for all of us.

I think I handled the situation badly & perhaps should have said more at the time. I mean what was it even over (I have forgotten actually, which is not like me :unsure: )

Can you post a link to the thread so we can all enjoy it?

As for me, I only have a couple of people on my they're-a- tosser list, and nobody on ignore.

Can you post a link to the thread so we can all enjoy it?

As for me, I only have a couple of people on my they're-a- tosser list, and nobody on ignore.

the search doesn't work for me. I'm sure alive&kicking will have a link though. ;)

edited- I am being serious btw about this thread, it's not a wind-up.

Edited by grumpy-old-man-returns

to the poster who insisted Morningside in Edinburgh wouldn't drop in price,I would just like to say ............

loser

h'mmm,

not quite what I had in mind T Reapa. <_<

edited - mind you it's now housing related due to your last post.....so shouldn't be moved into off topic :D

Edited by grumpy-old-man-returns

Guest theboltonfury

This thread is a great idea, but it's worth noting that no one is ever wrong on this forum!

the search doesn't work for me. I'm sure alive&kicking will have a link though. ;)

edited- I am being serious btw about this thread, it's not a wind-up.

You can use the "members" link on the dark blue banner to search for all of an individual memeber's posts, that seem to work.

apart from the person who said Morningside wouldn't drop..............................I'll get my coat

yeah, he was definitely a ****

This thread is a great idea, but it's worth noting that no one is ever wrong on this forum!

And any baby boomer who think they are hard done by and deserve to be "special".

to the poster who insisted Morningside in Edinburgh wouldn't drop in price,I would just like to say ............

loser

Hmmmm.... not *quite* in the spirit of the thread. :lol:

You can use the "members" link on the dark blue banner to search for all of an individual memeber's posts, that seem to work.

thanks for that. I was aware BUT have you seen how many posts myself & gthe other armchair g0bsh1tes post on a daily basis :o;)

I like your new avatar btw. :D

I think this is commendable , are you on a 12 Steps Prog?

I was trying to use Hamish to practice "loving kindness" but failed abysmally I am sorry to say.

I think this is commendable , are you on a 12 Steps Prog?

:D

yes, the 12 steps to hyper-inflation.

I was trying to use Hamish to practice "loving kindness" but failed abysmally I am sorry to say.

I think in this particular case you are fully vindicated Sybil.