House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Csi: Miami. Season Premiere Last Night

Who else thought that last nights CSI:Miami was possibly the most ludicrously scripted and badly acted hour of television in years - even by the standards of that show?

It may have redeemed its self had that annoying ginger c4nt actually been dead but I suppose that would be too much to ask for.

It may have redeemed its self had that annoying ginger c4nt actually been dead but I suppose that would be too much to ask for.

Was Chris Evans in it then? :o

it definitely confirmed it's prize of being the joke of the trio, truly awful & i nearly gave up half way thru'. i'll carry on watching for the LOL factor & a vain hope of improvement! :lol:

it definitely confirmed it's prize of being the joke of the trio, truly awful & i nearly gave up half way thru'. i'll carry on watching for the LOL factor & a vain hope of improvement! :lol:

I loved some of the early CSI Miamis, but the "Is Horatio dead?" plot was a tad annoying.

I didn't think the acting was too bad, just the script that was a bit obvious.

But I'll continue watching - it's still better that 99 per cent of the other dross (mostly on ITV) that passes off as televisual entertainment.

I loved some of the early CSI Miamis, but the "Is Horatio dead?" plot was a tad annoying.

I didn't think the acting was too bad, just the script that was a bit obvious.

But I'll continue watching - it's still better that 99 per cent of the other dross (mostly on ITV) that passes off as televisual entertainment.

Agree, though CSI NY is not much better, becoming more of a parody of itself with every episode. I hate the touchscreen computer crime solving device they seem to have.

Who else thought that last nights CSI:Miami was possibly the most ludicrously scripted and badly acted hour of television in years - even by the standards of that show?

i came across it once and found it almost completely unwatchable. The acting was simply laughable!

If you look around on the net there's loads on The Ginger One being the laughing stock of the acting community.

Indeed. We only watch for the comedy "sunglasses of justice". :P

I watched the first 5 minutes, it was obvious he was not dead but those 5 minutes were so dire and the acting, IMPO, even more so that I went and did something else. Oh yes, played Quake online.