House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest worthless_site

Stitching People Up ?

Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA

Just interested to know how many would dob someone in for claiming single person discount on council tax when they're living with someone or not paying their TV licence.

Say that someone is an aquaintance but not a close friend. You have nothing really against them.

Just interested to know how many would dob someone in for claiming single person discount on council tax when they're living with someone or not paying their TV licence.

Say that someone is an aquaintance but not a close friend. You have nothing really against them.

Um

Are there any other options? :unsure:

Um

Are there any other options? :unsure:

Lol no not at the moment I really f ucked it up.

Wow how is it possible to ****** it up that badly :-D

Bottle of wine.

Now I cant modify it can anyone help ?

Guest sillybear2
Wow how is it possible to ****** it up that badly :-D

Truly of Brownian proportions.

How would you know if someone who is just an 'acquaintance' is claiming single person's discount when someone else is living there?

Surely you'd have be f***ing stupid to advertise the fact to all and sundry.

I claimed single person's discount for me and my 17-year old student daughter at the time of moving in. She turned 18 on 28th May and on the 27th, they sent me a revised bill :ph34r:

How would you know if someone who is just an 'acquaintance' is claiming single person's discount when someone else is living there?

Surely you'd have be f***ing stupid to advertise the fact to all and sundry.

I claimed single person's discount for me and my 17-year old student daughter at the time of moving in. She turned 18 on 28th May and on the 27th, they sent me a revised bill :ph34r:

People find things out about people and wonder if they're playing straight.

is this the referendum for the Lisbon treaty?

In answer to your question, delete as appropriate

Yes

Yes

In answer to your question, delete as appropriate

Yes

Yes

ah....ummmm..... (notes gun against head)

that'll be a yes then - or rather a 'oui' and half a baguette please - I'm going on strike!

Lol no not at the moment I really f ucked it up.

These polls are hard to set up. I've edited it and I had to have a couple of goes before it looked right. Anyhoo, it should be OK now.

Your poll is a stitch up, we cannot vote.

Welcome to Gordon Brown's NuEngland. :lol:

Who are we grassing too?

The politicians who say claiming stuff wrongly is bad?

or the politicians who all claim bad stuff themselves?

Wake up, grow up, and see who the REAL scum are ffs.

There can never ever be a grass up dole cheats campaign EVER after this MP's benefits fiddle

Although it seems the OP is retarded enough to not spot that

Are you a ranking officer in Britians army of morons by any chance?

Where I grew up, if it wasn't rape or murder then you kept your mouth shut.

The only time I came close to grassing someone was a shopkeeper selling cigarettes to minors. I pulled him on it and his reply was 'I have to, the other shops do it.'

I was seriously considering objecting to the renewal of his licence but a never-rat upbringing is hard to overcome. The last time I was in there, a young lad, obviously drunk, was buying booze. The girl serving him was 15. She says 'You having a party?' He's says 'No, but I've got to get p!ssed on my 17th birthday haven't I?'

Who are we grassing too?

The politicians who say claiming stuff wrongly is bad?

or the politicians who all claim bad stuff themselves?

Wake up, grow up, and see who the REAL scum are ffs.

There can never ever be a grass up dole cheats campaign EVER after this MP's benefits fiddle

Although it seems the OP is retarded enough to not spot that

Are you a ranking officer in Britians army of morons by any chance?

Hark at the retard calling everyone else retarded.

You sound like a typical little gobshite who has to go on forums to be rude to people because your to afraid to say boo to a goose in real life.

Your on ignore f ucking tosser

If I found out my neighbour wasn't paying their TV tax I would buy them a drink.

If I found out they were claiming disability benefits and working I would maybe dob them in.

If I found out they were claiming multiple benifits I would dob without question.

You cannot put in caveats to theft and fraud. You report them because it is for the greater good and that is it. Taking grasping theiving MPs for a swim in the Thames wearing concrete shoes is also quite right and fair in my books as they had income before being greedy, rather than not having a lot and being greedy.