House Price Crash Forum

Poll - What's Happened To Your Salary In The Last 12 Months?

WRONG.......

I am not a salesperson and this commision related scheme is for everyone who works for the company from drivers to Managers.

The boss issued a system years ago where as if the company does well, then everyone gets a piece of it. We Hire. fix/repair, sell Camera/Broadcast equipment.

We are busier in the summer because people make more outside TV stuff when the sun is shining.

Everyone that has worked here for more than 2 years is gifted with share options. The dividend is then devided to produce a christmas bonus wether you are in the warehouse or accounts department etc. Everyone gets the same!!!

The more a salesmen/Co-ordinator sells/Hires the more we all earn and the salesmans commisions threshold is no different to that of a warehouse manager.

When I started here 17 years ago we had 6 people and turned over £600,000.... We are now a Group and last year we turned over 44 million.

The boss does well and he truly rewards his staff.

Not so typical I think...

Sorry but I get defensive over this company :lol:

Bosh, what is the name of the company you work for? You might be one of my customers ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably earn about 20% more this year than last year but my contract ends in March next year and all the project budget is spend so 0% chance of renewal.

I can't imagine going back to full time office-based work, and having been a contractor for nearly 3 years now, the prospect of 9-5.30, 5 days a week with 20 days annual leave terrifies me. (I do realise how annoying this sounds!)

I'm thinking of setting up a training company at the end of this contract. I've got a public sector client who are shockingly well organised, and run projects far better than any other client of mine, so I'm going into partnership with them to train other ps bodies in running specific projects.

I'll probably earn about 20% more this year than last year but my contract ends in March next year and all the project budget is spend so 0% chance of renewal.

I can't imagine going back to full time office-based work, and having been a contractor for nearly 3 years now, the prospect of 9-5.30, 5 days a week with 20 days annual leave terrifies me. (I do realise how annoying this sounds!)

I'm thinking of setting up a training company at the end of this contract. I've got a public sector client who are shockingly well organised, and run projects far better than any other client of mine, so I'm going into partnership with them to train other ps bodies in running specific projects.

so you're a contractor for public sector clients teaching them to run projects.