House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Miller

Pensioner 1 Burglar 0

It cheered me up, a 72 year old ex boxer gives a burglar a good slapping, magic.

I caught a thief once, he pulled a screw driver on me. I was worried I would be in trouble for giving the guy a good pummeling, in those days I was extremely fit, I kicked the fvck out of him. I need not have worried. The police were ever so helpful guiding me through my statement. The nutter threatened me and then absconded before the court date. He was apprehended within months. Thankfully he confessed to everything so I did not go to court. The car crime was the worst of it, he was a heroin addict and stole 3 car radio - CD players a night!

I was best man for my mate who's Mum was the judge, my name came up. I never told my mate mum the whole story but the police made a statement he had threatened me, he went away for quite some time! ha, ha, ha. Happy days.

Anyone else have scrap with a villain?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...-old-boxer.html

It cheered me up, a 72 year old ex boxer gives a burglar a good slapping, magic.

I caught a thief once, he pulled a screw driver on me. I was worried I would be in trouble for giving the guy a good pummeling, in those days I was extremely fit, I kicked the fvck out of him. I need not have worried. The police were ever so helpful guiding me through my statement. The nutter threatened me and then absconded before the court date. He was apprehended within months. Thankfully he confessed to everything so I did not go to court. The car crime was the worst of it, he was a heroin addict and stole 3 car radio - CD players a night!

I was best man for my mate who's Mum was the judge, my name came up. I never told my mate mum the whole story but the police made a statement he had threatened me, he went away for quite some time! ha, ha, ha. Happy days.

Great, but why did the fecker only get 4.5 years for brandishing a knife at a pensioner?????

My take on it.

20s scumbag: not proper job: works behind a bar: all the normal exaggerated face mutiliation.

Loves posing and partying: great.

A sociopath who has nothing but contempt for his neighbours.

Brave man: attacks an elderly man with typical scum weapon.

This good for nothing scrote needs taking out of mainstream life for all time.

Period.

He will be back out on the streets, criminally smarter; probably much bigger and fitter (Weights and a high protein diet).

The parody of a society which is Britain must be mad: totally mad.

Whilst the ex-boxer handled himself with admirable skill, we don't know the long-term health effects on his wife and himself.

Caused by stress, emotion and excess adrenaline.

Causing health damage and in the worst cases, death to the elderly and inform by consequence of criminal action should be a severe indictable offence.

Yet in this case, even if both the victims die, then the scrote will be out drawing benefits again toute suite.

How are you feeling now, Bull?

Better?

Dont talk to me about f##king crime and the police!!!

I caught a couple of teenagers vandalising my car at Christmas. Detained (the guy with me helpfully was a off-duty copper) them, called police gave statements etc etc.

Car repairs £800, time off work to deal with this shit (I was self employed at the time) at least double that, AT LEAST.

Come the day in court they are ordered to pay me £100 damages (£50 each).

FECK THAT!!!!

F##k this f##king country its f##king law and order and its f##king courts, Next time some w#nkers cross me I’m just going to beat the shit out of them, put them in the boot, drive out to the middle of nowhere and kick the shit out of them again. F##king Justice, take the piss out of middle England and reward criminals.

Guest AuntJess

Oh that is magic! :lol: The biter gets bitten! :lol: I am always saying that I wish some of these yobs would meet up with the likes of Steven Seagal or Sammo and get the proverbial kicked out of them!! :lol:

My Dad was a boxer in his youth and was always quite handy with his fives. Back in the 60s, a local thug once went for him in a cafe! BIG mistake! :P Result: Thug - 0; handy middle aged chap - 1. ;)

The Cafe owner backed up Dad and there was no case to answer. In 'them days' we weren't always tripping over scumbag's human rights. :rolleyes:

Guest AuntJess
Exactly.

Although I do think the pensioner is actually telling a little white lie below:

"We both fell to the floor. I had to subdue him by punching him, which I did not take a great deal of pleasure in.â€

Yeah right! :lol:

Good on him, shame he wasn't five or six years younger then who knows perhaps he might have ended up with a broken nose, jaw cheek and the loss of his sight.

Let's be honest here, the scum bag is exactly that, it would have been better if he'd been taken out, permanently, that pensioner could have been anyone's father or grandfather.

I agree with you, Bull. My Dad found it ENORmously satisfying to punch this sewer-scraping out! :lol:

Guest AuntJess

Just read the article and I might say that the defence counsel sounds like a right Mary-Ann.

"John Simmons, defending, said: 'Whatever happened that night was a coming together of a situation that had been brewing for some time and in the run-up neither of them covered themselves in glory.

'It was like a pressure cooker that finally blew.'

Mr Corti received only minor injuries, Mr Simmons told the court.

He added: 'Photographs of the defendant showed what looked like a car accident and photos of the scene looked more like a murder scene"

What a t*t.I suppose he'd have preferred it to have been his client who inflicted the most damage.

"Neither of them covered themselves in glory" eh?

Err, Mr. 'PC' Simmons, just how did the householder NOT cover himself in glory? Are we suppose to sit back whilst sewer-scrapings make a mess of us? Even kill us?

Mr Corti only sustained 'minor injuries' 'cos he could defend himself. You CAN'T use that as a defence, surely? :unsure:

What kind of overpaid, weak-chinned, PC-ridden w*nkers are operating in the CPS?

I thought crime was about intent? or is that only when they kill someone 'accidentally' :rolleyes: The certainly hop from one hobby horse to another in the CPS, don't they?

Oh that is magic! :lol: The biter gets bitten! :lol: I am always saying that I wish some of these yobs would meet up with the likes of Steven Seagal or Sammo and get the proverbial kicked out of them!! :lol:

My Dad was a boxer in his youth and was always quite handy with his fives. Back in the 60s, a local thug once went for him in a cafe! BIG mistake! :P Result: Thug - 0; handy middle aged chap - 1. ;)

The Cafe owner backed up Dad and there was no case to answer. In 'them days' we weren't always tripping over scumbag's human rights. :rolleyes:

My full story is as follows:

I had just had diner at an ex girlfriends house, being a smoker then I went outside for a fag as she did not smoke, I heard a bit of a noise. I move onto the pavement where I saw one of her neighbours cars moving about, I thought that's either a hell of a shag going on in here or some git is having a go at the inside of the car. I went back inside, told Liz what I thought was happening, chose a particularly menacing looking carving knife and went back out side. I was wearing a white top, so the guy must have seen me in a mirror and stopped doing what he was doing.

I walked up to the car, the door opened and out fell a door speaker, still attached by the wires. The twit stuck up a screwdriver towards me and threatened me. Well I forget which film it was from, Crocodile Dundee I think, where I used the line "That's not a knife, this is a ******ing knife" and held it to his neck. Well bugger me if he just carried on getting out the car. he no taller than I but built very heavily. Within a second or two I am up against a wall, I can't see where the screw driver is and I'm thinking am I going to skewer the **** over someone else's car radio! I decided no, threw my knife down and then kicked of with loads of punches to his face.

He obviously decided to make a break and that's where I got my only very minor injury, he pushed my head against the brick wall. He made a break for it and ran. As i said earlier, I was fit, football twice a week, rugby one, and I was well pissed off, so I went after him. I waited until he ran from some grass and onto a road, there I put in a rugby tackle Martin Johnson would be proud of. He caught a nasty one on his forehead from that. Cutting a long story short, I rolled him over and punched him in the face until I was tired. He went from 'please let me go, I'm sorry' which is when I took a rest, to 'You don't know who your dealing with, I'm a Smith, well get you' which immediately earned him another brutal pasting! I made sure I told him that I would do back to him what ever he did to me. I was told by the police the Judge (my mates mother) was particualy clear about what she would do if I ever heard from him again. To be honest, I think that's more to do with why there was no come back, but you never know do you.

I was calling for the police, eventually neighbours came out, they knew him not me and would not help me, they were scared of him and his family, eventually the police came. The police were great, I told them 100% of the truth, the knife became a non issue. It turned out he was well known, a pikey, a nasty bit of work. The police could not have been better and discreetly patted me on my back. They helped with the statement, I told you the outcome in my first post.

The crime rate shot down to virtually nothing I was later told, I only saw him once a few years later, he grinned at me, I smiled back. That was it. Would I do it again, I'm not sure, these scum are nasty. I was more worried about my ex girlfriend. I lived only a mile away, did it feel good, it sure did.

I'm thinking am I going to skewer the **** over someone else's car radio! I decided no, threw my knife down and ...

Which is why a rolling pin or a spanner would be more useful!!!

Guest AuntJess
Old dear(dead now, bless her) across the road from me, kicked a mugger in the goolies, the cheeky sod tried to sue her.

Coppers told him he was havin' a laff.

Some of these have-a-go grannies have my deepest respect. They came from an age where you stuck up for yourself and avoided a beating.

These days it could go either way, with the travesty of justice which prevails since we gave criminals the 'right' to sue. :rolleyes:

I'm all for a short sharp shock for these wasters, but the upper middle clarsses with their misplaced guilt about the lower orders, have painted the bluddy lot of us into a corner with their PCdom and legal aid.

Any old scruff can sue me and not be out of pocket. but I have to go into hock to sue them. Sure is nice to know this country has its priorities right. <_<

regarding the story - I've just been drinking with a guy who knows the old geezer (in Botley - possibly the toughest place to be in Oxford). Apparently he's always been a crazy tough nut, threatening folk who got on his wrong side. Not that it makes any difference - hopefully this will deter some young scumbag from breaking into other people's homes.

Which is why a rolling pin or a spanner would be more useful!!!

Your absolutely right, the knife became a hindrance to me, a rolling pin or spanner would have been a better tool. As it was I used my fists, looking back I was lucky, he could have stabbed me so easily in the beginning. The truth is I'm not the type to use a knife on anyone. It was for my self protection. It's the old adage, don't take anything unless your prepared to use it.

The truth is I'm not the type to use a knife on anyone. It was for my self protection. It's the old adage, don't take anything unless your prepared to use it.

Quite. In the unlikely event that someone breaks into my house and I run to the kitchen for a weapon, I wouldn't grab a 12" knife (of which I have several), I'd grab the fire extinguisher. I don't like the odds of a one one one knife fight at all. I do like my odds of a fire extinguisher to the head- SPANG! A baseball bat would be better I suppose, wish I'd got down to Aldi last week when they were doing them for £7.99.

Bit surprised by this story though- in my experience hippies with metal all over their faces are, at worst, dope smoking wasters, not the types to break into people houses packing a blade.

Quite. In the unlikely event that someone breaks into my house and I run to the kitchen for a weapon, I wouldn't grab a 12" knife (of which I have several), I'd grab the fire extinguisher. I don't like the odds of a one one one knife fight at all. I do like my odds of a fire extinguisher to the head- SPANG! A baseball bat would be better I suppose, wish I'd got down to Aldi last week when they were doing them for £7.99.

Bit surprised by this story though- in my experience hippies with metal all over their faces are, at worst, dope smoking wasters, not the types to break into people houses packing a blade.

Keep a hockey stick and a five iron behind the front door myself...

:ph34r:

My guy was a heroin addict, a nasty piece of work who is a pikey. I was told by the police that I was lucky, he was coming down from a hit, had he not been, they thought it could have been a different story. He was noted as being an utterly ruthless man.

This is the problem of finding a burglar at your home. Your first reaction is to go to the kitchen and get the biggest knife

I did just that once when our house was burgled, checked all the rooms and luckily for all of us they were gone.

If they had been there I dont know what I would have done. I wouldnt have let them go but they would have been in a panic and would have tried to escape. So I would have ended up stabbing someone, perhaps them stabbing me and it would all have been a mess.

Similar thing also happened when I was a kid. A boy perhaps twice my size tried to mug me. I kicked him in the gonads and pushed him over. I was quite close to home so I ran there at which point for some stupid reason I went into the kitchen grabbed a knife and ran back to where incident happened. Luckily he had gone by the time I got back.

I thought the same thing myself, he doesn't look like the type of person who would normally do that type of thing.

Keep a hockey stick and a five iron behind the front door myself...

:ph34r:

Change the five iron to a sand wedge-good flange, shorter stick and you are generally more accurate with it. Plus his head would kinda pop up if you hit down on it. That would make it easier to hit a second time.

Change the five iron to a sand wedge-good flange, shorter stick and you are generally more accurate with it. Plus his head would kinda pop up if you hit down on it. That would make it easier to hit a second time.

But my sand wedge is expensive and I have a spare five iron!

But again with that sort of item you risk it being taken off of you and used against you don't you?

That's my issue with it. <_<

True but a club like object is less likely to kill anyone regardless.

The sad truth about the UK, the most violent country in Europe!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...Africa-U-S.html