House Price Crash Forum

What, like Grant Bovey being lent money by a bank to start up a new property company?

that one too!

a baby aston should have 400 horses minimum, and be longer than a sleeping bag

it's like hearing the Roses 'Waterfall' on a bingo ad. something has changed for the worse

Why does it look the same there as every other £5k eurotrash econobox?

There used to be a time when we Brits ruled the market on cheap, economical, fun cars - think MG, Frogeye, spitfire etc. Until BL fecked up and the Japs took over with the MX-5.

Aston deserves to fail if it puts that thing into production.

The reson they have a small car like Mini or Smart is to travel about citys UN-NOTICED!

I know one guy whom had a Smart for city work because they tried to Carjack him for his Audi RS4 or damage his Landrover.

Strangly my Bro just bought an IQ this weekend & i was out in it, Bloody awful, Suspenion as Hard as a Type R honda, seats that had no shape thus everytime you turned the wheel the passange shot out of seat into the door!

Mike

some things are just wrong

Like the x6 - only good thing about it is it parts the price of a flat from a tw@t.

Nearly poo'd laughing when I saw one in Cheltenham yesterday - a place with more than its share of tools....

How can the country that produced cars like the SL and 959 produce abortions like x6 and cayenne?

Strangly my Bro just bought an IQ this weekend & i was out in it, Bloody awful, Suspenion as Hard as a Type R honda, seats that had no shape thus everytime you turned the wheel the passange shot out of seat into the door!

Mike

So true. Maybe you just get used to a bigger car, but all these critically aclaimed superminis still have crappy rides, poor performance, crappy MPG out of town, and once specced up to a similar level of a bigger car, are no cheaper.

join forces with Toyota to build an exclusive, small city car.

The new car will sell for around the £20,000 mark

will have its own styling to differentiate it with the stubby iQ model,

What the Cygnet will do is allow our customers to drive a very special car

The especially thick ones no doubt.