House Price Crash Forum
ccc

Proof That Hamish Is Simply On The Wind Up

Was just bored and had a look at what sort of posts our Hamish made when he first joined the site. Was interested to see if his attitude had changed much. I found this which I think is his first post:

Hamish first post - Dec 2008

"I bought at the supposed peak, Oct 2007, and I track actual sales prices in my postcode every month"

I thought this sounded strage for some reason. I was sure it was Jan 2007 that he told us he bought in. So I did a wee search on google.

Hamish post - Mar 2008

"Aberdeen average house price, ROS data, Jan 2007 (when I bought) �159,531"

So either Hamish forgot when he bought his recent 2nd property, or he is simply on the wind up. Which is it to be Hamish ?

Either way your credibility is shot. If you can't even remember when you bought your place - then you are not really worth listening to - are you ?

I have known for a while you are simply here as a troll. Now we have the proof. You know what is the most difficult thing about lying Hamish ?

Remembing what you have lied about. You did pretty well. Always going to slip up in the end though.

I bet you are sitting right now wondering how you can sneak your way out of this one. Not going to happen. ;)

Shut the door on your way out.

Thanks.

You just can't let this thing go can you?

There are many people coming on this site asking (and listening) for advice from someone who is clearly on the wind up.

Apologies if I feel that pointing this out is worthy of the effort.

And who would have guessed it. Hamish, who has been present constantly on this forum for the last couple of hours, has suddenly disappeared.

I can't believe I am getting jip for outing Hamish for the lying troll that he clearly is.

Shouldn't have bothered. :(

He is back. Well come on Hamish. Out with it.

You are simply on the wind up. Fair enough. Just admit it. You are rather good at it after all. :P

Was just bored and had a look at what sort of posts our Hamish made when he first joined the site. Was interested to see if his attitude had changed much. I found this which I think is his first post:

Hamish first post - Dec 2008

"I bought at the supposed peak, Oct 2007, and I track actual sales prices in my postcode every month"

I thought this sounded strage for some reason. I was sure it was Jan 2007 that he told us he bought in. So I did a wee search on google.

Hamish post - Mar 2008

"Aberdeen average house price, ROS data, Jan 2007 (when I bought) �159,531"

So either Hamish forgot when he bought his recent 2nd property, or he is simply on the wind up. Which is it to be Hamish ?

Either way your credibility is shot. If you can't even remember when you bought your place - then you are not really worth listening to - are you ?

I have known for a while you are simply here as a troll. Now we have the proof. You know what is the most difficult thing about lying Hamish ?

Remembing what you have lied about. You did pretty well. Always going to slip up in the end though.

I bet you are sitting right now wondering how you can sneak your way out of this one. Not going to happen. ;)

Shut the door on your way out.

Thanks.

Can you do a bit of detective work on my first posts?

I am sure I have always said the crash would be called off round about spring/summer. I want to make sure I was right.

:P

And who would have guessed it. Hamish, who has been present constantly on this forum for the last couple of hours, has suddenly disappeared.

I can't believe I am getting jip for outing Hamish for the lying troll that he clearly is.

Shouldn't have bothered. :(

It never ceases to amaze me when people stick up for obvious trolls. I can only guess that it's some kind of misplaced freedom of speech obsession.

Pwned time and time again. Poor old Hamish. :P

I would have sympathy but I don't reckon he deserves it. Well unless he just fesses up.

That would take some humility though. So I won't hold my breath.

You just can't let this thing go can you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He really can't let it go. It's obviously an obsessive compulsive troll thing.

Who would go to the trouble to use an external search engine to troll through all my posts looking for inconsistencies unless they felt seriously threatened????

It's become particularly apparent now that the crash is playing out like I reckoned it would, and now that it is clear ccc's "plan" isn't going to work.

It never ceases to amaze me when people stick up for obvious trolls. I can only guess that it's some kind of misplaced freedom of speech obsession.

And as if by magic another appears to stick up for an outed troll. Rather strange... :ph34r:

Maybe some posters (Yourself ?) thoughts on the purpose of these people is spot on afterall.

That would be sad.

Can you do a bit of detective work on my first posts?

I am sure I have always said the crash would be called off round about spring/summer. I want to make sure I was right.

:P

Given that it hasn't started here yet .. I'd say you were wrong ..

Which gang is it that you are in?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He really can't let it go. It's obviously an obsessive compulsive troll thing.

Who would go to the trouble to use an external search engine to troll through all my posts looking for inconsistencies unless they felt seriously threatened????

It's become particularly apparent now that the crash is playing out like I reckoned it would, and now that it is clear ccc's "plan" isn't going to work.

My word Hamish. You are some piece of work. Outed as a proven trolling liar and still coming out with your bull.

Now that is impressive work.

And as if by magic another appears to stick up for an outed troll. Rather strange... :ph34r:

Maybe some posters (Yourself ?) thoughts on the purpose of these people is spot on afterall.

That would be sad.

I think Brucey is on your side.

I think you will agree that Hamish does not need anyone to stand up for him. :lol:

There are many people coming on this site asking (and listening) for advice from someone who is clearly on the wind up.

Apologies if I feel that pointing this out is worthy of the effort.

People who come on this site shouldn't be so easy to wind up, then!

This is supposed to be the website that saw this whole mess coming, where people can discuss what's really going on in the world, where clear-sighted commentators can cut through the bullsh*t that the 'sheeple' all swallow and tell it like it is.

And yet, you have a few well-known trolls who'll lob a grenade into every promising thread and manage to derail it every single time, as every other poster abandons the discussion and goes veering off down whatever blind alley they've been directed into. It's all a bit unworthy of hpc.com, in my opinion. <_<

He is back. Well come on Hamish. Out with it.

You are simply on the wind up. Fair enough. Just admit it. You are rather good at it after all. :P

WOW.....

3 posts in a row of you talking to yourself..... Superb.

Glad to know I'm getting to you though. ;)

As for your first post, sorry to burst your bubble, but theres several legitimate reasons why someone might post an inconsistency like that.

1) It may have been a simple "posting when pissed" moment.

2) It may have been a deliberate ploy to ensure anonymity. Aberdeens a small place. Narrowing down the month of purchase, and the general area to within 2 miles, could allow a cyberstalker such as yourself to narrow down my identity to 100 or so people. Combine that with the clues about what I do, and it would be too easy to identify me.

3) It could have been a simple typo. Thinking about Oct and typing Jan, or vice versa.

With obsessive stalker behaviour such as you are currently showing, I can guarantee I won't be confirming it either way to you now...... :blink:

I think Brucey is on your side.

I am on the side of outing people who are on the wind up for what they are. Simple as that.

I don't like the fact many new posters have come on here recently and taken Hamish as some sort of know it all. His job on this site is very clear. Wind people up. He is very good at it to give him his dues.

People spend ages going back and forward on his bull rather than having decent discussions (Myself included).

That is a waste.

People who come on this site shouldn't be so easy to wind up, then!

This is supposed to be the website that saw this whole mess coming, where people can discuss what's really going on in the world, where clear-sighted commentators can cut through the bullsh*t that the 'sheeple' all swallow and tell it like it is.

And yet, you have a few well-known trolls who'll lob a grenade into every promising thread and manage to derail it every single time, as every other poster abandons the discussion and goes veering off down whatever blind alley they've been directed into. It's all a bit unworthy of hpc.com, in my opinion. <_<

Totally agree. I have been guilty myself of falling for their pish. It is just so difficult to say no to !!

It does take lots of very good threads onto pointless drivel. Total waste.

Who the hell cares?! :P

I like Hamish, he has made some good points, wether i agree with them or not is irrelevant as they provide an alternate view point. I would certainly not consider him to be a troll.

When a controversial new thread appears i often skip through it to find a reply from Hamish or Rinoa...

Regards

WOW.....

3 posts in a row of you talking to yourself..... Superb.

Glad to know I'm getting to you though. ;)

As for your first post, sorry to burst your bubble, but theres several legitimate reasons why someone might post an inconsistency like that.

1) It may have been a simple "posting when pissed" moment.

2) It may have been a deliberate ploy to ensure anonymity. Aberdeens a small place. Narrowing down the month of purchase, and the general area to within 2 miles, could allow a cyberstalker such as yourself to narrow down my identity to 100 or so people. Combine that with the clues about what I do, and it would be too easy to identify me.

3) It could have been a simple typo. Thinking about Oct and typing Jan, or vice versa.

With obsessive stalker behaviour such as you are currently showing, I can guarantee I won't be confirming it either way to you now...... :blink:

****** me you are full of it. You have been outed. Pure and simple. End of story.

Trying to deny it is just staggering. Even for you.

Who the hell cares?! :P

I like Hamish, he has made some good points, wether i agree with them or not is irrelevant as they provide an alternate view point. I would certainly not consider him to be a troll.

When a controversial new thread appears i often skip through it to find a reply from Hamish or Rinoa...

Regards

LumpHammer

Group: New Members

Member No.: 18,818

Bull or Bear? Bear

:rolleyes: