House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
marmite

Lbc 97.3 @ 5pm Today

Apparently Miles from Rightmove will be being interviewed and someone from Savils I think. Both taking phones calls from 6 o'clock.

Has the market bottomed ???

Bet no one from HPC gets on the phone in :lol:

Time to put the kettle on gang, you have 5 minutes until the fireworks start.

James Max ( Property bull, BTL investor this year !!!!! ), director from Rightmove and Director from Savills, what possibly can go wrong :lol::lol::lol:

Same old same old. I got on a few weeks back and put a few bearish points to him, but he wasn't having any of it. Total property bull in the disguise of impartial presenter. Massive VI totally blind fool. Still living the mid noughties dream :rolleyes:

Did I hear that VI right when he said it didn't matter where you bought on the cycle?

So buying a given house at £250K is exactly the same as buying the same house for £150K?

Is the man an idiot?

Same old same old. I got on a few weeks back and put a few bearish points to him, but he wasn't having any of it. Total property bull in the disguise of impartial presenter. Massive VI totally blind fool. Still living the mid noughties dream :rolleyes:

I really liked James Max on 'The Apprentice.' He always seemed to have that rare commodity: common sense.

Perhaps not.

I really liked James Max on 'The Apprentice.' He always seemed to have that rare commodity: common sense.

Perhaps not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Max

Overseas Property TV

On the Overseas Property TV station, which broadcasts on channel 287 on Sky, Max has been a regular panellist on Ask The Property Experts and co-presents Property Pensions with Sian Jones, Profit from Property with Tris Payne and Property Boot Camp.

Just watch this, errrrr no commom sense. A paid shill of the property scam that beleived the hpye and invested his own money into BTL last year and this year " Its my pension dont you know ".

One flaw to this, who you going to sell it too :lol:

Laugh of the programme concerned falling rental income. A lot of supply of property to rent, but weakening demand.

Why weakening demand?.

One of the VI's said part of it was renters were now buying houses!!!

Prog was basically one long ramp.

OK, the guests were VIs and the host not asking too may searching questions. However, one thing that did stand out was that there were no outright bearish callers. The reason for this, I believe, is that sharply rising house prices are still fresh in the memory of every adult. Therefore this is NOT the time to buy.

I remember the UK property market being dead in the water in '94/'95 when no-one I knew thought you could make money from property any longer - 5 years of falling prices had knocked the stuffing out of buyer sentiment.

Of course that's the time to seriously consider buying. Most on this site know that but unfortunately considerably more will continue to lose money.

Edited by Robert Federer

Did I hear that VI right when he said it didn't matter where you bought on the cycle?

So buying a given house at £250K is exactly the same as buying the same house for £150K?

Is the man an idiot?

Don't insult idiots. :angry: