House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jocohen

Andrew Marr Is A Doughnut

I 've always wondered why andrew marr has a tv show.

Having just seen his interview with ed balls I am left asking why he's allowed a show. I'm sure the average stale doughnut could have challenged ed balls more effectively.

I'm sure andrew marr earns hundreds of thousands but what for - to interview virginia wade..give me a break.

Are jeremy paxman and andrew neil the only people capable of a proper interview or has the BBC become too feminine.

I 've always wondered why andrew marr has a tv show.

Having just seen his interview with ed balls I am left asking why he's allowed a show. I'm sure the average stale doughnut could have challenged ed balls more effectively.

I'm sure andrew marr earns hundreds of thousands but what for - to interview virginia wade..give me a break.

Are jeremy paxman and andrew neil the only people capable of a proper interview or has the BBC become too feminine.

After hearing the initial propanganda speech about our fantastic low debt levels by Ed Balls I had to turnover. Just can't take these shows letting MP's say whatever they want. I imagine it only got worse.

AFP

He's not meant to provide a challenge, he's meant to ask 'questions' which give the interviewee a platform from which they can spout their propaganda.

He doesn't mind doing this and has no journalistic integrity.

That's why he's got his own TV show.

After hearing the initial propanganda speech about our fantastic low debt levels by Ed Balls I had to turnover. Just can't take these shows letting MP's say whatever they want. I imagine it only got worse.

AFP

I still can't believe that they are trying to tell us that we have low levels of debt, like 'where's the problem, folks?'

Debt is wealth, eh Ed?

Maybe our debt is your wealth...

He's not meant to provide a challenge, he's meant to ask 'questions' which give the interviewee a platform from which they can spout their propaganda.

When was the last time a politician was seriously rattled by a TV interview? I can think of the Fern Britton one but she's not doing regular political interviews, unlike Marr.

no he's a stale ring doughnut..no centre no substance

I fear my Jacko inspired joke was not appreciated. :(