House Price Crash Forum
Dubai

Did The Russians Think This Through?

Lol. That has to be a joke.

It reminds of this famous MSNBC fvckup with Niger Innis from a few years gone by...

niggerinnis.jpg

MSNBC Apologizes For ****** Innis Misspelling

Niger Innis, Republican consultant, conservative strategist, National Spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality, was being interviewed by Gregg Jarrett on MSNBC when his name was slightly misspelled beneath his image. Instead of reading Niger Innis it read…well…****** Innis.

The producers of the show only caught the misspelling only after it was broadcast on-air.

Innis was on to make excuses for former Enron Chairman Kenneth Lay's decision not to testify before a Senate committee.

Gregg Jarrett, who was interviewing Innis, mentioned the mistake on-air after the commercial break.

"Let me offer a profuse apology from this network," Jarrett told Innis. "We accidentally misspelled your name in the last hour and we are terribly sorry."

Innis appeared to take the mistake in a fashion typical of your stereotypical African-American Republican consultant.

"Oh, God, I thought you guys thought I was a rapper or something," Uncle Tom Innis told Jarrett with a perfect impersonation of Willie Best , the buck-eyed, forever-terrified '****' made famous in so many Bob Hope comedies. "Media bias continues - just kidding. It's not the first time it's happened, but hopefully it's the last."

"slightly misspelled" lol

Edited by cashinmattress

Did Gazprom's marketing men have a day off with this new venture's name?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8118721.stm

:lol:

It wouldn't have occurred to them. Coloureds are 'chorni' in Russia. (Blacks.)

There is a history of marketing gaffes.

At one time, I worked for the Wang computer company. They called their customer service arm, 'Wangcare'. I nit you shot.

This is just another entry for the Hall of Shame.

Or

ÐигериÑ, запаÑÑ‹ газа которой ÑвлÑÑŽÑ‚ÑÑ Ñедьмыми в мире и оцениваютÑÑ Ð² 5,2 трлн куб. м, – Ñто больше, чем два ШтокмановÑких меÑторождениÑ. Правда, политичеÑÐºÐ°Ñ ÑÐ¸Ñ‚ÑƒÐ°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ð² Ñтой Ñтране крайне неÑтабильнаÑ. ÐигерийÑкие повÑтанцы буквально перед приездом Медведева взорвали три наÑоÑные Ñтанции, которые подают нефть на береговой перегрузочный терминал, да еще и заÑвили, что приурочили атаку к визиту роÑÑийÑкого президента. Ðо Ñто не напугало «Газпром», который в ходе переговоров на выÑшем уровне подпиÑал Ñ Ð½Ð¸Ð³ÐµÑ€Ð¸Ð¹Ñкой гоÑударÑтвенной ÑнергетичеÑкой компанией NNPC Ñоглашение, обÑзавшиÑÑŒ инвеÑтировать $2,5 млрд. Стороны договорилиÑÑŒ учредить ÑовмеÑтное предприÑтие Nigaz, задача которого – добывать и перерабатывать газ, а также Ñтроить ÑлектроÑтанции, работающие на газе.

Did Gazprom's marketing men have a day off with this new venture's name?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8118721.stm

:lol:

I can see having a Blackman as president of the USA has not fooled the african nations into giving all there economic contracts to the good ole US of A.

Barbarella15.jpg

post-10826-1246145774_thumb.jpg

I can see having a Blackman as president of the USA has not fooled the african nations into giving all there economic contracts to the good ole US of A.

Maybe they see him as a white man since he had a white mother?

I recall the tale a few years back of one of the Italian car makers (Alfa Romeo or Lancia?) planning to release a Turbo Diesel version of one of their cars in the UK being badged as a TurD. It was, apparently, only at the last moment that some of the UK staff spotted the gaffe and enlightened head office - shame.

I mean, they couldnt possibly have sold any less as a result, than they do anyway?! :lol:

Edited by anonguest

Mixing Nigeria and Gazprom together to form a joint venture name.

They could have gone with Nig-gaz although to be honest that's even worse.

Nigprom, again conjures up bad vibes.

There only real hope would be to go with something like Gazeria or Promeria.

Some real thought went into this didn't it.

A pipeline from Africa to Europe. Has anyone got a map of the world. They cant be serious.

Don't worry, it's OK for the ni**ers to say nigaz, just not white people.

(Edited because it didn't beep out the naughty word)

Edited by hedgefunded

Don't worry, it's OK for the ni**ers to say nigaz, just not white people.

(Edited because it didn't beep out the naughty word)

The forum filter must have thought you are black !

Shit, maybe I am.

Nah, you can't be.

You thought 'ni**ers' was a naughty word.

Only a white person could think like that.

On the other hand, I could be black.

Theres' just no way of telling on an internet forum, bro.

Oh.

A pipeline from Africa to Europe. Has anyone got a map of the world. They cant be serious.

Er... a pipeline across the Straits of Gibraltar would do the trick. About 15 kilometres.... not the greatest feat of engineering....