House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ian Chesterton

Did Heroin Addicts Have The Right Idea?

Guest anorthosite

Profanity filter to maximum:

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ******ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ******ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the ****** you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ******ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ******ed up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life...But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got renting?

I've changed the last word, but otherwise we seem to be thinking along the same lines...

Mate, got to agree. The only way to make sense of or cope with what Gordon and his army of Morons has done to our country is by entering an illegal state of mind.

Not that I would of course, not with that broom sticking up my ****.

Profanity filter to maximum:

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ******ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ******ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the ****** you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ******ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ******ed up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life...But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got renting?

I've changed the last word, but otherwise we seem to be thinking along the same lines...

You think renting is the dogs but are desperate to be able to afford a place of your own. You should stop kidding yourself.

Choose sell to rent, choose building a big deposit, choose boring your friend with theories of financial armageddon, choose "I told you so", choose being smug and sanctimonious....

Yep, I am a naughties version of Renton.

Have rent boys suffered in the recession.

Dunno.

I imagine they always get the bum deal though.

See 'Fight Club' for more HPC material ...

Tyler Durden: I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Tyler Durden: I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

So, what they seem to be saying, is, choose acting.

Worked for them i guess.

choose washing machines

I won't have a word said against washing machines you filthy heroin snorting chappy.

Dunno.

I imagine they always get the bum deal though.

Who better to ask if we've reached the bottom yet?

Choose Chav.

Choose no job. Choose no career. Choose a dysfunctional broken violent family. Choose a big ****ing stolen television. Choose cheap cigarettes, crap modded cars, white cider and fake Burberry caps. Choose poor health, high cholesterol and state benefits. Choose a rat infested council estate. Choose no education. Choose tacky flammable market stall sportswear. Choose hunks of 9crt worthless gold jewellery. Choose attacking pensioners for their money so you can get 4 tins of strong lager and 20 fags. Choose gangsta rap and ruling the playground like a tough hood, when in reality you are a ****ing coward. Choose hanging in a bus shelter with the other losers, spitting on and vandalising everything in sight, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the age of 30, pishing your last in a miserable council bedsit, nothing more then an embarrasment to the 50 selfish, ****ed up chav brats you spawned to gain extra benefits.

Choose no future.

Choose Chav.

Guest redwine

I read the book trainspotting a good book but the film wasn't that good

The Ken Loach film Sweet Sixteen was a better film about the "chavs" in Scotland or the poor, young unemployed drug sellers / addicts

Ian Rankin is a good Scottish crime writer showing how it is up there in Scotland in the world of crime

I dont think that changing the words in a book to make it look like hpc works you could do that with many books as you can with numbers fiddle them until you get the number that you want

Guest anorthosite
You think renting is the dogs but are desperate to be able to afford a place of your own. You should stop kidding yourself.

WTF are you on about now? Go back and try and re-interpret what was written.

Choose Chav.

Choose no job. Choose no career. Choose a dysfunctional broken violent family. Choose a big ****ing stolen television. Choose cheap cigarettes, crap modded cars, white cider and fake Burberry caps. Choose poor health, high cholesterol and state benefits. Choose a rat infested council estate. Choose no education. Choose tacky flammable market stall sportswear. Choose hunks of 9crt worthless gold jewellery. Choose attacking pensioners for their money so you can get 4 tins of strong lager and 20 fags. Choose gangsta rap and ruling the playground like a tough hood, when in reality you are a ****ing coward. Choose hanging in a bus shelter with the other losers, spitting on and vandalising everything in sight, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the age of 30, pishing your last in a miserable council bedsit, nothing more then an embarrasment to the 50 selfish, ****ed up chav brats you spawned to gain extra benefits.

Choose no future.

Choose Chav.

Inspired! :lol::lol:

Great film. The irony of Brad Pitt spouting those words... :lol: