House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bearORbullENIGMA

Declassified Cia Documents Acknowledge U.s. Govt Instigated 9/11

Declassified CIA Documents acknowledge U.S. Govt instigated 9/11

It can no longer be denied, the declassified CIA & U.S. State Dept. documents acknowledge the US government was deeply involved in 9/11 & purposefully & deliberately helped instigate attacks which left 3,000+ dead.

BOBE.

Whilst I don't necessarily disagree with your message, I think you've shot yourself in the foot old son by posting it on the main forum. People come to the site to primarily look at the economy and house prices and will quite rightly get upset when you post

this type of stuff there, although some people do appear to get away with posting off topic stuff on the main site more than others!

As for the content, this isn't really new information and to say Chile was the first illegal foreign take over is completely wrong. The Brits developed this technique brilliantly during the Victorian era and handed over this skill to the CIA after the Second World with the first take over of Iran. The CIA have been involved in numerous incidents along with their ex-foes the KGB all over the world ever since and it looks like they're involved in Iran again right now.

Finally, you have to accept the some people just want to take the 'blue pill'. Leave them to it and find other sites that talk about stuff you are interested in. Of course, some others may just enjoy trolling or have it as their career if you what I mean.

MIS

BOBE.

Whilst I don't necessarily disagree with your message, I think you've shot yourself in the foot old son by posting it on the main forum. People come to the site to primarily look at the economy and house prices and will quite rightly get upset when you post

this type of stuff there, although some people do appear to get away with posting off topic stuff on the main site more than others!

As for the content, this isn't really new information and to say Chile was the first illegal foreign take over is completely wrong. The Brits developed this technique brilliantly during the Victorian era and handed over this skill to the CIA after the Second World with the first take over of Iran. The CIA have been involved in numerous incidents along with their ex-foes the KGB all over the world ever since and it looks like they're involved in Iran again right now.

Finally, you have to accept the some people just want to take the 'blue pill'. Leave them to it and find other sites that talk about stuff you are interested in. Of course, some others may just enjoy trolling or have it as their career if you what I mean.

MIS

Agree with this, but I will say that if people think Capital and the West are the only 'choice' in the world they should read up on Chile, it really is very important in understanding where the world has been heading since the 1970s and has been interpreted as a sign of the ongoing crisis in capitalism. I can recommend this short book which deals with the subject: David Harvey: Spaces of Global Capitalism - the stuff on Chile is in chapter 1 - neoliberalism and restoration of class power. Nice quote: in 1978 the top 0.1 percent of earners had a share of GNP of 2%, now it is over 6%.

http://www.princeton.edu/~sf/workshops/neo...lassrestore.pdf

edited for link

Mmm. Lamb is one of my favourites on the BBQ but usually I just buy chops and marinade them. A butterflied leg joint is a great idea.

At the moment I am also obsessed with belly of pork, marinated in ginger/garlic/soy/lemon & honey (with a mere sprinkle of Chinese 5 spice). The trick is to cook it REAL slow.

You can use that same marinade with some nice fresh yellow fin tuna steaks, perfect on a barby and make a nice change too.

I'm quite fond of getting a kilo of uncooked tiger prawns and soaking them in garlic and white wine over night, also very nice on the barby.

Ah, and while I remember, Booker are doing frozen lobsters for £4.50 at the moment, very barbyable but not a lot of meat really, more of a look at me thing I suppose...

Guest X-QUORK
He was a member of the Florida State Champion BBQ Team. He required jeans with a very, very large waistline.

I should coco!

I believe the Argentinians throw good BBQs also, it's certainly not a country for vegetarians.

BOBE.

Well possibly, but I post these vids quite often & usually get a really good response. I think, the fact that most people just assumed I was talking about the Word Trade Center attacks rather than the first 9/11 is what did it.

The information isn't entirely new no, but this information is usually withheld from people in general & is usually new to them.

I've made no specific claim that this was the first illegal overthrow of a government, though some of the documents / quotes from other people may have inferred that. Watch my other videos about the U.S. overthrow of democracy in Iran in 1953, or in Guatemala in '1954, or in Indonesia in '65, or Greece in '67, all prior to this.

MIS

Nah, I'm a regular on HPC. My vids often go down quite well, whether they are fully on topic or not. This is the first one in a long time that has just been out & out attacked.

Some of the biggest & most popular threads on HPC were off topic & became so because they were posted in the main room first & then moved off topic. Some were even moved back again due to popular demand (the gold thread springs to mind).

I should coco!

I believe the Argentinians throw good BBQs also, it's certainly not a country for vegetarians.

Yeah, the Argies are the best at this - so many different culinary traditions in their particular melting pot: Italians, Spanish, Russians, Welsh.... :ph34r:

i dont buy this anymore.

piper alpha platform. 1200 tons of top weight.

1800f fire onto 6" thick steel buckled and toppled after an hour.

WTC tower. 4800 tons of top weight

1500f fire onto 4" steel and toppled after an hour.

i feel the fires and plane structure damage brought the towers down.

I love these argments!

I see your point.

Of course piper alpha was burning through hundreds of liters of gas and oil a minute, non-stop, for hours.

And the twin towers crash burnt though the planes entire fuel-load of Jet-A in about 3 seconds.

The temperature on the floors where the planes hit was so unimaginably hot that people were able to stand in the holes it the windows where the planes hit and wave for help.

I don't know what happened. I don't know if the US government was involved. I do know that pretty much every part of the story as told by the US government fails to pass even the most basic common sense inspection.

What should worry you is WHY the government had fabricated so much of the story about the events, and why they behaived in such an outrageous was in relation to the event. They seized and classified video and audio evidence of what happened. They had all the steel from the twin towers melted down IMMEDIATELY not keeping ANY for metalergical analysis. Despite the grounding of all flights, friends and family of the "head terrorist" were flown out of the country by the state department hours after the crashes.

I just want to know WTF actually happened, because all we've had so far has been misdirection and bullsh!t.

I don't care why it was done. I can see why the US government would do it... it was acceptable losses to allow the US to seize control of oil sources in the middle east, ensuring continuity of supply and preferential pricing for a country that was entirely dependant on cheap oil fro the middle east.

I haven't watched the video, but I have spent an awful lot of time arguing with 9/11 cranks, and they have completely failed to make any sort of rational case. Given this, why should I bother watching a video - knowing it is one of the worst possible forms of evidence possible, easy to fake and hard to verify?

You don't have to watch the video, in the same way that you don’t have to argue with "9/11 cranks" or post on the subject.

But with a position of I've not watched this and I'm going to dismiss it, because I dismiss everyone who discusses this subject as a crank, you immediately lose any credibility.

Assuming that they are "9/11 cranks", if you are going to debate this, (along with any other subject) then each and every time someone fails to make a rational case, or presents erroneous data; then you need to explain why they have failed to make a rational case. If you do not want to do this, then you may want to consider the saying, don't argue with an idiot.

Edit: spelling

Why is it that cranks ALWAYS seem to rely on youtube videos as 'evidence'..

:lol: Or wiki

FFS you don't know that if its on youtube it has to be true :rolleyes:

:lol: Or wiki

FFS you don't know that if its on youtube it has to be true :rolleyes:

Watch the video or read the full thread.

I was right - the declassified CIA docs linked in my video are irrefutable evidence of US govt

involvement in 9/11.

It can't be refuted.

Only the 1 or 2 people who bothered to watch the video understand that.

No it doesn't and that's what you'll never understand. They are not serious nor credible except in the minds of the believers. Anyway this is pointless the sun's out and so should i be.

The documents I presented are irrefutable.

They prove that the U.S. Govt. was involved in 9/11.

They are acknowledgments from the CIA that they were involved.

The documents are from the National Security Website & the CIA website so we know they are genuine.

I have linked to many of them in the video info so you can corroborate them.

You can't refute it.

The declassified CIA record Proves that:

* The U.S. supported terrorists

* U.S. Officials lied to investigative Committees

* The U.S. was instrumental in instigating operations that led to the deaths of app. 3,000 people

it proves fu ck all except that somebody can use a digital camera, cuts bits of paper up and upload to youtube.

Now if you want to overthrow the great satan find something with substance to do it with or move to cuba, china or north korea.

Watch the video or read the full thread.

I was right - the declassified CIA docs linked in my video are irrefutable evidence of US govt

involvement in 9/11.

It can't be refuted.

Only the 1 or 2 people who bothered to watch the video understand that.

Hold on I now take your point.

You were referring to another 9/11 well done ;)

Note to self: watch thoroughly

Watched it and then filed it under 'total bullsh1t'

Please be more specific.

Let's be serious here, exactly which document are you refuting?

Please don't just say all of them. Give me a specific one or two & I'll provide you with the source.

The video suggests USA's involvment in South American politics, going so far as to induce a civil war... move along, nothing new to see here....

How can anybody be surprised at 'revelations' like this? ALL countries make attempts to bend other countries to their will, it's just the septic's have honed their skills to a fine art.

p.s. Taking it to a micro level, all people try to manipulate others to their will. Up to, and including, murder. As I say, move along there....

We had Pinochet in a London hospital FFS. We all have blood on our hands-we dealt with Stalin and he was worse than Hitler in a lot of ways. Sometimes you can't choose your bedfellows in politics. As for the real 911 (not this bull) I am still coninced that the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives. Sensitive material was stored inside and this was a failsafe already built in. As to the US coordinating the attacks? That's bull as well.

it proves fu ck all except that somebody can use a digital camera, cuts bits of paper up and upload to youtube.

Now if you want to overthrow the great satan find something with substance to do it with or move to cuba, china or north korea.

Want some good quality bearer bonds? Give me Office Pro and you can have em this afternoon. 10 cents on the dollar-won't be here tomorrow luv.

Sometimes you can't choose your bedfellows in politics.

John Major knows that all too well.

article-1133037-03A731BC0000044D-743_233x387.jpg

Everyone always talks about the sheeple (meaning the masses of stupid people that just believe whatever their leaders and other 'accepted' public figures tell them without independent thought), but noone ever admits to being one, it's always others.

Well in this thread I have noticed several classic examples of sheeple, all those who simply dismiss the original post's ideas without even watching the video and then even post their 'opinion' about it...

SHEEPLE..... maaaaaaahhh :P

(no offense to genuine sheep intended).

Sometimes you can't choose your bedfellows in politics.

The United States deliberately & systematically installed a series of fascistic military juntas throughout L.America

& elsewhere. It had nothing to do with the cold war, which was in most cases just used as a pretext for crushing

Independence abroad.

I would say that to act imperialistically & to enforce our business interests on others, the United States & Britain

deliberately chose fascists, who are generally pro-status quo & totally willing to crush any leftist tendencies which

are a drain on business profits & sully investment climates.

Well in this thread I have noticed several classic examples of sheeple, all those who simply dismiss the original post's ideas without even watching the video and then even post their 'opinion' about it...

SHEEPLE..... maaaaaaahhh :P

(no offense to genuine sheep intended).

Thanks. Mind you, some of the people who watched the video didn't quite get it either.