House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lithanwif

London City

Working in london today. Flew down into City. Standing waiting for my bag and who walks past. Alistair Darling. Reflex kicked in and I said "tw@" before I thought about. Growled at by nice police officer with automatic weapon.

I wonder if my pic just showed up in a list somewhere? Jeez I hope not, if they dig too deep they'll find out my cousin is Richard Reid. Then I might as well hand myself in.

Working in london today. Flew down into City. Standing waiting for my bag and who walks past. Alistair Darling. Reflex kicked in and I said "tw@" before I thought about. Growled at by nice police officer with automatic weapon.

I wonder if my pic just showed up in a list somewhere? Jeez I hope not, if they dig too deep they'll find out my cousin is Richard Reid. Then I might as well hand myself in.

Twatmangle approves.

(how growly did the copper get?)

Twatmangle approves.

(how growly did the copper get?)

Scottish accent. And while I try to hide it, every picture of me does look like there should be numbers across the bottom. So kinda growly.

And just realised. I have a shaved head and Doc Martins on. This could have gone really badly.

Good work. Although the word 'C#nt' would have been preferable.

Actually - I strangely don't seem to mind Darling that much. I think he has just been giving a poisoned chalice and does not have the balls to tell Broon to shove it.

The guy is a Lawyer. Although I suppose he should have considered that before taking the post.

I don't hate him like I hate most of the other Labour gang. I rather pity him. You can imagine him crying into his pillows at night. As for Broon, Cooper, Mandelson and the likes ? They will be sitting writing in their diaries every night about how great they are.

C#nts.