House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
porca misèria

"web Residential"

It's now over two weeks since I phoned this bunch of shysters and got no reply - just voicemail. Last Monday (the 15th) I left a message asking them to get back to me: not a peep out of them since!

The house advertised looks could-be-nice: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-ren...y-25766687.html

Anyone encountered these useless ***s? Their website looks above-average convincing, but they're evidently not doing the job the owner of the house expects them to do.

It's now over two weeks since I phoned this bunch of shysters and got no reply - just voicemail. Last Monday (the 15th) I left a message asking them to get back to me: not a peep out of them since!

The house advertised looks could-be-nice: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-ren...y-25766687.html

Anyone encountered these useless ***s? Their website looks above-average convincing, but they're evidently not doing the job the owner of the house expects them to do.

Oh its lovley!

Ive just rang them and I am viewing it tomorrow.

Sorry.

Cant wait :P

Looks nice.

No children is a bit much though!

Too right the little gits trash houses, I have four and end up spending days painting over their "art work" on the wall or cleaning concentrated Ribena out of the carpet

Well, the same house is now on with another agent.

At a 25% higher price, which rather loses the temptation for me, though it would still look like a good price in some parts of the country.