fimoman

HOLA441
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
It's the lead story in the Torygraph now, too. He's given his body such a bashing in the last 30 years or so that I can't say I'm massively surprised.

Whether he survives or not, presumably this kiboshes his concert tour. I wonder if those who bought tickets will get their money back? Presumably a lot of the revenue will already have been spent on the cost of staging the events. Can promoters get insurance against this sort of thing?

50 is a pretty normal age for African Americans to die from cardiac arrest. It's not unusual.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Wow, that's quick!!!

Where does MJ's death sit relative to other big names? Elvis, JFK, Di etc? I reckon he's a bigger star?

C'mon 57percent, Jacko's just another footnote to the bible written in the Fifties by Elvis, Little Richard, Jerry Lee, Chuck Berry and Carl Perkins.

No one will be requesting Jacko's music in 20 years time. His fame rests solely on the number of records he sold. Like Stephen King's rests on the number of copies he sold. Both are popular; neither are significant.

Always bear in mind there are over 1000 cover versions of single songs by people like McCartney or Bob Dylan. That's how the real talent lives on, and generations to come won't be whistling Billie Jean. His lyrics are banal and often simple-minded.

Superstar performer? Yes. But ultimately ephemeral, I'm afraid.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I bet Jordan is pissed off, not being on the front page of the Sun for the next few weeks.

Yes, but no doubt it will spur her on to many bouts of outrageous Brittney/Paris/Lohan impersonations where she flashes the gash and shags any man/woman/donkey in sight to get attention.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Can we share a moment of sympathy for Bosh, HPC stalwart?. Bosh had four tickets for Jacko's show, bought at peak.

Now he's crouched over Ebay on his laptop, praying for a mug who hasn't heard the news.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Can we share a moment of sympathy for Bosh, HPC stalwart?. Bosh had four tickets for Jacko's show, bought at peak.

Now he's crouched over Ebay on his laptop, praying for a mug who hasn't heard the news.

i think ticketbastard.com is free :ph34r:

HOLA4419

They are going for £10,000,000 on eBay at the moment - lots of punters bidding for a laugh

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived