Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

The Great American Bubble Machine

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the real world.

If anyone has seen the film, Trueman show, you'll realise every time Jim Carey crosses the road, a car comes out straight away. Well, if you imagine 90% of the world's population in Jim Careys shoes and the other 10% rig the show.

It's all engineered.

There's no fundamentals to prices - really. Daily events are a sideshow, fillers if you like. They buy low, and sell high. And if they get it wrong, there’s plenty of bailouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just checking - I emailed that article to my dad about an hour ago

You are not one of these women who calls her husband or boyfriend "Daddy" by any chance at you? If so, you should be shot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Parry
just checking - I emailed that article to my dad about an hour ago

Bet that was a bit of a shock. But if it is, be proud. I have a lot of time for Injin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are not one of these women who calls her husband or boyfriend "Daddy" by any chance at you? If so, you should be shot!

good god no. And I agree. And unlike all the other men on the internet I'm not a girl.

;);)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I heard that they were shorting the very same crap that they were selling to investors. Pretty criminal if you ask me. That is why they made a profit in 2007-early 2008 and why every other bank and investment bank at that same time got screwed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 407 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.