House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingBingo

Have You Paid For Sex?

As requested here: http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...60&start=60

Anyone prepared to do a poll on this subject then?

Along the lines of - have you paid for sex? How much did you pay? Which nationality is the best? Which nationality should be avoided?

It could be really illuminating.

There could also be a couple of self-evaluation question - do you have problems relating to people, especially women? Why is it you need to pay for sex?

I bet it would get a lot of views, if nothing else.

Guest X-QUORK

Yes, many years ago as young squaddy in Germany...all part of growing up.

Yes, many years ago as young squaddy in Germany...all part of growing up.

From what I hear from squaddy mates its practically a requirement.

Guest Parry

Is there an 'all of the above option'.

Quorky, bang on the there, all part of screwing up . . . ah . . . I mean growing up . . . .

Never paid for sex, but I've paid multiple hundreds of thousands in divorce.

So I guess it all depends on when the invoice is due.

I reckon my first marriage has cost me about 2K a shag.

So I have most definitely paid for sex.

Quality :lol:

The poll doesnt seem properly formatted, having voted no i was forced to answer the questions about nationality.

Me too.

Never paid for sex, but I don't find myself opposed to the idea in the way that I once was.

Guest Parry
Me too.

Never paid for sex, but I don't find myself opposed to the idea in the way that I once was.

Bart, don't go down that road me old China. It's not worth it.

Never paid for sex before. Never say never though.

I go to Amsterdam with a load of staff from work and I was shocked by the amount of blokes that do. Not disgusted but surprised by how normal it seems to them.

I go to Amsterdam every year for a conference and have done for the last 15 years.

Some of those girls are absolute quality :lol:

Bart, don't go down that road me old China. It's not worth it.

Too addictive? (Bye bye STR fund?)

EDIT: What am I talking about (I meant FTB deposit).

I think thats one way to look at it. You get what you pay for and with a bit of money you could have someone you'd never normally have.

That said, the thing would put me off, is thinking just how many people have been there before me lol I mean ewwwww

is this market research before you present your business plan to the Enterprise people, KB ?

I sold my business a while ago and am now on the look out for new ideas. If whoring was legalised I would certainly consider opening a venue, it is after all business like any other.

When its legalised you can expect to see me on Dragons Den shortly after.

with a bit of money you could have someone you'd never normally have.

Yes.

That said, the thing would put me off, is thinking just how many people have been there before me lol I mean ewwwww

And yes.

If whoring was legalised I would certainly consider opening a venue, it is after all business like any other.

Do it. Its not that illegal. Watch "The Secret Diary of a Call Girl" its full of handy tips :-)

I think thats one way to look at it. You get what you pay for and with a bit of money you could have someone you'd never normally have.

Actually that’s pretty much the way I look at it too.

Paying should be for something you can’t otherwise get for free. Now while I have had plenty of absolutely stunning girlfriends I’ve never had multiple girls at once. Indeed, while I have on occasion managed to bring back two girls at a time, one of them always goes weird at the crucial moment, so I have never even had a three-some.

The way I look at it, I’m never going to get 5 nineteen year old blonde Latvians in my bed at the same time for free, so I would have to consider paying for it. I’m sure it would cost a bomb, but I would remember the experience for the rest of my life, including in my old age when it’s all past me. It’s something I keep thinking off certainly.…

Do it. Its not that illegal. Watch "The Secret Diary of a Call Girl" its full of handy tips :-)

No the law as it stands makes it illegal for two or more girls to work on a premises.

So basically girls have to work alone under the law, now that's safe innt!

Same could be said for Aeroplanes, as long as they are safe, who cares as long as they get you from A to B :lol:

Guest Parry
Too addictive? (Bye bye STR fund?)

EDIT: What am I talking about (I meant FTB deposit).

No it would be bad for your mental health, as well as physical health for that matter.

Best just get an allotment.

Indeed, while I have on occasion managed to bring back two girls at a time, one of them always goes weird at the crucial moment,

:lol::lol::lol:

No the law as it stands makes it illegal for two or more girls to work on a premises.

So basically girls have to work alone under the law, now that's safe innt!

The way it worked on secret diary, is that the madam would find tricks for the girls who had their own places and she would take a cut. These were high class call girls.

As to the people saying its "safe" do you wear a condom to get a blow job? If no, then its not safe. :P

Guest theboltonfury
Never paid for sex before. Never say never though.

I go to Amsterdam with a load of staff from work and I was shocked by the amount of blokes that do. Not disgusted but surprised by how normal it seems to them.

I go to Amsterdam every year for a conference and have done for the last 15 years.

Bosh, some of those girls have balls