House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cashinmattress

2012 Trailer

Well, Hollywood like Hollywood, but it's an interesting tale.

Aztec priests described great cycles "Suns" each lasting 4-5,000 years since the creation of the human race. The fifth (current) Sun is said to last between 13 August 3114 BC and 23 December 2012 AD.

See Graham Hancock - Fingerprints of the Gods, 1995.

I'm with Hancock when he suggests we know too little about our ancient past.

The Spanish Conquistadores didn't help much: "We found great number of books [written in the characters of the Indians] but as they contained nothing but superstitions and falsehoods of the devil we burned them all, which the natives took most grievously, and which gave them great pain"

From the maker of indepedence day and the day after tomorow.

Both spectacular films but extremley cheesey

There has been a shift in hollywood from cheese, but when theres a huge budget they need a huge audience, and this will be cheese central I reckon. I'll still enjoy it though I like a good disaster film

Guest X-QUORK

The Spanish Conquistadores didn't help much: "We found great number of books [written in the characters of the Indians] but as they contained nothing but superstitions and falsehoods of the devil we burned them all, which the natives took most grievously, and which gave them great pain"

Being ancient doesn't bestow some mysterious truth I'm afraid. Shame though, life would be more a bit more romantic if it did.

Which is quite a difficult book to read apparently.

I recommend the braille edition.

EDIT: That really is bad, even by my standards.

Coat already on.

Guest X-QUORK
I recommend the braille edition.

I had a go at that one but decided there was no way goats had fingerprints.

Well, Hollywood like Hollywood, but it's an interesting tale.

Aztec priests described great cycles "Suns" each lasting 4-5,000 years since the creation of the human race. The fifth (current) Sun is said to last between 13 August 3114 BC and 23 December 2012 AD.

See Graham Hancock - Fingerprints of the Gods, 1995.

Graham Hancock.com

As always, best to rent then to buy. The usual gaggle of loons (esp the forum) but some good links to works and some very interesting ideas. I agree, we don't know anywhere near enough about our Ancient history, globalised Christianity saw to that.