House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saroa

Information

Hey; my name is Sara, people here are very cool. I love the opinions and ideas you all have here; I am single, currently

in Engeneering college, I like listening to music, some kinds more than others.

I’m searching for reliable & committed export wholesale traders from Europe & USA to supply spare parts for printing industry machines. Would you please advise some names of good companies in Europe & USA if you know any?If you have no idea, please advise where to go.

I appreciate your assistance.

Google

Yellow Pages

Companies House

Trade Papers or Magazines

would all seem to be more productive avenues than this one.

BTW - "Engineering"

TTFN

Hey; my name is Sara, people here are very cool. I love the opinions and ideas you all have here; I am single, currently

I’m searching for reliable & committed export wholesale traders from Europe & USA to supply spare parts for printing industry machines. Would you please advise some names of good companies in Europe & USA if you know any?If you have no idea, please advise where to go.

I believe that Gay Bear Dating websites can cater for all your engeneering needs.

MoneySavingExpert has a lot of threads about printing industry machines. If you give more of your life story than "I like listening to music, some kinds more than others" you will get more hugs there too,

Hi Sara, here is a picture of my kit

1.jpg

Fe*king hell! Don't tell me they've remade Bertha?

bertha1.jpg

Bertha, lovely Bertha,

You are a lovely machine!

And anyone who works with you,

Will know just what I mean!

Woh!

Bertha, lovely Bertha,

Sometimes I think you're a dream!

And when we work out what you have to do,

You can always churn the goods out,

Always churn the goods out,

We can depend upon you!

Clicking the day, flashing the night,

Your computer is shining brightly,

Some people say you've a mind of your own,

And I think that's very likely.... likely!

Woh!

Bertha, lovely Bertha,

Sometimes I think you're a dream!

When we work out what you have to do,

You can always churn the goods out,

Always churn the goods out,

We can depend upon you!

(Those of you not in the 25-30 age bracket might be a tad lost)

Asda. If there's anything they don't have; it's not worth having.

thank you all,

The idea is to send our requirements with specification to a trader company in Germany to buy for us spare parts from Heidelberg for example and accessories from different manufacturers in Germany for printing and plastic industry machines, I know for example Varioline (V-Line) but they are expensive therefore I don’t prefer to deal with big wholesale traders because their margin is high and I think dealing with small companies are more easer and profitable. Would you please advise some names of such small companies?

thank you all,

The idea is to send our requirements with specification to a trader company in Germany to buy for us spare parts from Heidelberg for example and accessories from different manufacturers in Germany for printing and plastic industry machines, I know for example Varioline (V-Line) but they are expensive therefore I don’t prefer to deal with big wholesale traders because their margin is high and I think dealing with small companies are more easer and profitable. Would you please advise some names of such small companies?

Only if you tell us your vital stats first. :P

I think you'd find more help on www.Hauspreiscrash.de

Guest X-QUORK
thank you all,

You're odd.