House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MOP

U.s. Presidential Approval Index Turns Negative On Economy Fears

obama-change1.jpg

He's cool guy, and is trying his best but the strength that bought him to power is the same

that now damns him.

Nobody could have won without being aware or becoming complicit in the false campaign that

changing the President would actualy change anything externally.

Edited by Tom Peters

I signed up to his blog and it used to be neat having 'You have received an email from President Obama' pop up on my desktop but when you get several day you begin to get p*ssed off.

He is in danger of becoming like the Office paperclip.

obama-change1.jpg

He's cool guy, and is trying his best but the strength that bought him to power is the same

that now damns him.

Nobody could have won without being aware or becoming complicit in the false campaign that

changing the President would actualy change anything externally.

There's a huge danger when you promise things and then find out you can't deliver them.

That approval graph is showing a major shift since January.

cool, ive never liked Obama. I think of him like a call center manager, totally void and FOS just repeating the obvious bull about team players and doing the right thing. It always was and always will be empty rhetoric. There has been NO CHANGE.

There's a huge danger when you promise things and then find out you can't deliver them.

'Find out you can't deliver them'?

I haven't seen the slightest evidence that he ever intended to do anything other than promise everything to everyone in order to get elected and then ignore them once he was in the White House.

I honestly don't understand why anyone thinks Obama is any different to the other scam artists who've been elected to American and British governments in the last decade. Americans appear to have woken up to that fact.

Just think how bad it will be when the Americans realise what the bill is.

Indeed. The Times picked up on this today:

Barack Obama's honeymoon with voters is over, polls suggests

From The Times June 23, 2009

Tom Baldwin in Washington

President Obama is trying to halt a slow descent of his once sky-high political fortunes amid signs that Congress may balk at the price of health care reforms and voters want more him to focus more on cutting federal deficits.

Today he will hold a Rose Garden press conference at the White House where warning lights have flashed in recent days over polls that indicate his long honeymoon with the American public could be nearing its end.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6557276.ece

The latest poll conducted by AOL news is pretty bad:

Do you approve or disapprove of Obama's overall handling of his job as president?

Strongly disapprove 72% (176,392 votes)

Strongly approve 12% (29,064 votes)

Somewhat disapprove 10% (25,053 votes)

Somewhat approve 6% (14,079 votes)

Total Votes: 244,588

http://news.aol.com/main/politics/obama-presidency

(you have to vote to see the results)

I think these polls are a good indicator of the true state of the economy.

This economic mess is obviously starting to really hit people where it hurts now and the fall in approval ratings shows this pretty well IMO.

Edited by MOP

The latest poll conducted by AOL news is pretty bad:

http://news.aol.com/main/politics/obama-presidency

(you have to vote to see the results)

I think these polls are a good indicator of the true state of the economy.

This economic mess is obviously starting to really hit people where it hurts now and the fall in approval ratings shows this pretty well IMO.

He promised the earth and didn't explain that the earth cost a whole lot more! Unfortunately he promised that at a time when it suddenly became obvious that it was likely to cost a whole lot more!!!! Now he hasn't got a cat in hell's chance of delivering what he promised. His only chance is to convince us that the reason that it will go tits up is because he is black.?!??! WTF. How is this going to be spun out? It is going to be massive!