House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garry AKA Pod

Dispatches Tonight

In the wake of two-recent, high-profile cases in which young women were brutally attacked and raped by groups of young men, Dispatches investigates gang rape in the UK.

What a sh*tole country we live in and what thoroughly depressing viewing on what has been a miserable start to the week.

It's when crap like this happens that you are almost for the DNA database.

:(

I'm all for it.. but only for those that deserve to be on it.

Sadly, those who decide who deserves to be on it, are themselves criminals.

Chap interviewing 4 16yr old bois, that are thick as pigsh*t. Hope their single parent mums are proud of them.

Just watched this and it was absolutely horrific

I don't even know where to start with picking it apart - the casual misogyny on display, the local adults who are turning a blind eye, the girls who dont seem to have any self respect or solidarity for other girls, the seemingly common place practice of "consenting" group sex, or the frankly useless assortment of youth and social workers who seem unable to do anything other than wring their hands and "work to change attitudes"

I'm not usually one to jump onto the whole broken britain bandwagon, but this is really, really fcuked up.

How did it ever come to this?

Just watched this and it was absolutely horrific

I don't even know where to start with picking it apart - the casual misogyny on display, the local adults who are turning a blind eye, the girls who dont seem to have any self respect or solidarity for other girls, the seemingly common place practice of "consenting" group sex, or the frankly useless assortment of youth and social workers who seem unable to do anything other than wring their hands and "work to change attitudes"

I'm not usually one to jump onto the whole broken britain bandwagon, but this is really, really fcuked up.

How did it ever come to this?

By convincing men that women are their equals..... with nice bits. The vast majority of young men no longer see women as someone different to themselves, someone to care for and cherish. They cannont compute that you should treat 'one of the girls' differently to 'one of the boys' even though the girls act like boys.

See what happens when you mess with gender roles.

By convincing men that women are their equals..... with nice bits. The vast majority of young men no longer see women as someone different to themselves, someone to care for and cherish. They cannont compute that you should treat 'one of the girls' differently to 'one of the boys' even though the girls act like boys.

See what happens when you mess with gender roles.

sorry - but that's just tosh. I agree that women are increasingly not seen as "someone to care for and cherish", but that's got feck all to do with equal rights.

for me, it's more a symptom of the general dehumanisation that seems to be occuring to varying degrees in all parts of society - with the hell hole inner city sink estates leading the way in the race to the bottom

Chap interviewing 4 16yr old bois, that are thick as pigsh*t. Hope their single parent mums are proud of them.

Yes it scares the shit out of me that. Just imagine what this country will be like in 15-20 years time when the hordles of unwanted, unloved and uneducated cherubs grow up.

Im not prejudiced again single parent households perse - My own dad came from a single parent household, however, back then he had an older brother who would get a clip round the ear if he didnt keep him out of trouble and teachers who could discipline without being castigated by polictical correctness.

Labour seems to have produced a 'lost' generation - tackling the causes of crime my ****. They have nurtured the causes of crime.

It seems a gulf between classes too - where middle class girls are treated as little princesses (and, it seems unable to spend within theyre means if stats are to be believed) and grow up to be complete narcissists and a lower class with no self respect, no ambitions or aspirations, and too thick to know anything different.

When watching stuff like that i just want to segregate myself from large sections of society. Private estate, private police, private healthcare and all the rest. But i guess ignoring it is all to easy.

When watching stuff like that i just want to segregate myself from large sections of society. Private estate, private police, private healthcare and all the rest. But i guess ignoring it is all to easy.

it is - and probably quite futile in the long run too. What happens when the gated estates become the minority? :ph34r:

Why is it mainly black guys who do this?

In society, what's lower than a black man?

A black woman.

No, that's not a racist joke, it was a genuine answer to this exact same issue I heard some years ago. It was a serious discussion and this explanation was offered by one of the panelists. Possibly on Radio 4.

Yes it scares the shit out of me that. Just imagine what this country will be like in 15-20 years time when the hordles of unwanted, unloved and uneducated cherubs grow up.

Im not prejudiced again single parent households perse - My own dad came from a single parent household, however, back then he had an older brother who would get a clip round the ear if he didnt keep him out of trouble and teachers who could discipline without being castigated by polictical correctness.

Labour seems to have produced a 'lost' generation - tackling the causes of crime my ****. They have nurtured the causes of crime.

It seems a gulf between classes too - where middle class girls are treated as little princesses (and, it seems unable to spend within theyre means if stats are to be believed) and grow up to be complete narcissists and a lower class with no self respect, no ambitions or aspirations, and too thick to know anything different.

You raise a very interesting and important point of society ripping itself apart. There are no moral cohesive strands anymore. Greed and looking after yourself have overtaken any thought of common good. Just look at the hoohaa that writing anything about being British brings about on this forum.

Labour has conducted a social experiment which was a carry over from Thatcher. They have just taken it to a pc extreme. Do not forget that the old Looney Left just rebranded themselves an masqueraded as New Labour. The recent expenses scandle showed many of them up when talking about THE PARTY. They have effectively preyed on the greed of all strands of society, put many many people into debt through the 'never had it so good' type of encouragement, which was then backed by media, business and financiers alike. There is a strong belief in society that if you want it, you can have it. That goes for anything,whether legal , or illegal. Nobody cares, except a silent group who are increasingly scared to get involved or say anything.

It is a society that is pulling apart. No class group has any cohesion, perhaps except the @Upper, Ruling@ Class who can afford to escape the rest.

It does seem one of the symptoms of Thatcherism has been high unemployment. Unemployment was high since the early 80s and has stayed that way since. Only now we call it 'incapacity' or 'disability' - look at the stats for these added together and i doubt unemployment has fell below 3 million for any sustained period in the last 30 years.

The most apparent thing about all these dysfunctional families seems to be that they dont care where their kids are so long as theyre not bothering them. If im out on the town, its common to see hordes of kids some as young as 8 or 9 just loitering, even into the early hours. I cant imagine doing that at that age. Seems to be a whole mentality among (predominently) young parents that you can have your cake and eat it. That is to say you can have children and not bear responsibility for them.

Not that i blame them. Whats the point when being responsible costs a huge amount of money? You cant afford a house, owning a car costs too, so youre restricted to the closest and most menial jobs, and then they tax you and withdraw your benefits if you try and work.

Unfortunately it will probably take the destruction of the welfare state through the current mess to resurrect a sustainable system.

I did not see the programme tonight but have worked with sex offenders for many years, it is often, not always racially based, almost a form of ethnic cleansing. Sadly a lot of girls get attracted to the 'glamour' of running with the bad boys and become at risk.

Back in the 80's there was a high proportion of rapes or sexual attacks by black men on Asian women and Asian men on white women, one thing I do notice now is that the perpertrators are or seem to be much younger. It is an appalling situation as many rapes still go unreported and do not get to be equated or included in the stats.

Guest AuntJess

100% in agreement with all your post, but especially that in highlights. Another point worth raising here is that sexism - someone mentioned 'casual mysogyny' :huh: - is equally as rife as racism, but neither are as prevalent as ageism. Research shows us this.

Sadly the politically driven agenda in schools and bases of education - not to mention workplaces - is based solely on seeking out racism (real or imagined) and deploring it, whilst the other two, which are equally as nasty - at least - 'isms' get passed over. <_<

Guess someone needs to ask the question "Why?"

"I'm gunnin' for your spouse, tryin' to send that bitch back to her maker, and if you've got a daughter older then 15, I'm a rape her, take her on the living room floor, right there in front of you, then ask you seriously, what you wanna do?" raps US artist DMX on the track 'X is Coming'

This made me laugh as well:

Lyrics:

First things first, I poppa, freaks all the honeys

Dummies - playboy bunnies, those wantin’ money

Those the ones I like ‘cause they don’t get nathan’

But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation

Garbage, I turn like doorknobs

Heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever

However, I stay coochied down to the socks

Rings and watch filled with rocks

TRANSLATION:

As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.

Lyrics:

And my jam knock in the Mitsubishi

Girls pee pee when they see me, Nava-hoes creep me in they tee pee

As I lay down laws like I lay carpet

Stop it - if you think your gonna make a profit

TRANSLATION:

I enjoy playing my music loudly on my car stereo. Apparently, women enjoy this also because they become sexually aroused when they see me driving. Oddly enough, when I visit the Native American reservations, some of the more sexually promiscuous Indian women attempt to seduce me in their homes. Their intent is to divest me of my earnings. Such actions are unacceptable.

Lyrics:

Don’t see my ones, don’t see my guns - get it

Now tell ya friends Poppa hit it then split it

In two as I flow with the Junior Mafia

I don’t know what the hell’s stoppin’ ya

I’m clockin’ ya - Versace shades watchin’ ya

Once ya grin, I’m in game, begin

TRANSLATION:

Understand this fact: you can have neither my money, nor my weapons. I suggest that you inform your peers that we engaged in violent sexual acts. Currently, I am rapping with my associates, the Junior Mafia. I’m having some difficulty understanding why you refuse to approach me. I am attempting to make eye contact with you through my expensive glasses, and as soon as you respond with a smile, I will approach you.

Lyrics:

First I talk about how I dress and this

And diamond necklaces - stretch Lexuses

The sex is just immaculate from the back I get

Deeper and deeper - help ya reach the

Climax that your man can’t make

Call and tell him you’ll be home real late

Let’s sing the break

TRANSLATION:

I prefer to open the conversation with light banter about my wardrobe and jewelry, then I like to discuss my collection of expensive cars. This is more than enough to convince you to have sexual intercourse with me. I am able to insert my ***** further into you when I enter you from behind. Furthermore, you will be able to reach orgasm. I understand this to be a problem with your current sexual partner. He needn’t be concerned about your whereabouts. Please phone him and inform him that you won’t be home for a while. By the way, please sing the chorus of the song for me also.

Lyrics:

She’s sick of that song on how it’s so long

Thought he worked his until I handled my biz

There I is - major pain like Damon Wayans

Low down dirty even like his brother Keenan

Schemin’ - don’t bring your girl ‘round me

True player for real, ask Puff Daddy

TRANSLATION:

Your current love interest no longer wishes to hear your fabrications about the length of your member. After I had sexual intercourse with your woman, she became enlightened as to the proper way it is supposed to be performed; violently and immorally. It would be in your best interest to keep your woman away from me as my sexual prowess is very strong. If you are unconvinced, ask Puff Daddy.

Lyrics:

You - ringin’ bells with bags from Chanel

Baby Benz, traded in your Hyundai Excel

Fully equipped, CD changer with the cell

She beeped me, meet me at twelve

TRANSLATION:

Despite the fact that you attempted to win her at her doorstep with bags full of expensive clothes and a car (the lower end model Mercedes Benz which you financed by signing over your current vehicle) containing an expensive stereo and a cellular phone, your woman has contacted me through my pager indicating that we should rendezvous at midnight.

Lyrics:

Where you at? Flippin’ jobs, playin’ car notes?

While I’m swimmin’ in ya women like the breast stroke

Right stroke, left stroke what’s the best stroke

Death stroke - tongue all down her throat

Nuthin’ left to do but send her home to you

I’m through - can ya sing the song for me, boo?

TRANSLATION:

You, on the other hand, jump from job to job, barely able to maintain payments on the Mercedes Benz you purchased for your woman. Meanwhile, I continue to engage in sexual intercourse and commit lewd osculatory acts with your women. My only remaining option is to request that she leave my home and return to you because I have reached orgasm and no longer have a need for her presence.

Lyrics:

So, what’s it gonna be? Him or me?

We can cruise the world with pearls

Gator boots for girls

The envy of all women, crushed linen

Cartier wrist-wear with diamonds in ‘em

The finest women I love with a passion

Ya man’s a wimp, I give that ass a good thrashin’

TRANSLATION:

The ultimate decision rests with you. Whom do you choose as your sexual partner. I can take you on cruises around the world. I will dress you in the finest jewelry and footwear. You will be envied by women worldwide in your fine clothes and jewelry. There is a special place in my heart for beautiful women. I will defeat your man in an altercation because he is effeminate.

Lyrics:

High fashion - flyin’ into all states.

Sexin’ me while your man masturbates.

Isn’t this great? Your flight leaves at eight.

Her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds.

Lyrically I’m supposed to represent.

I’m not only the client, I’m the player president

TRANSLATION:

You will be dressed in finest clothes on the runways of Paris. I will fly you to every state to shop for fine clothes and jewelry. You will enjoy sexual intercourse with me and your man will be forced to pleasure himself through manual stimulation. What a life! I’ll return you to LaGuardia in time to catch your 8 o’clock flight. The timing is perfect because I have scheduled a date with a second woman who arrives at the same gate at 9 o’clock. I’ll seduce her in the same way that I seduced you. I rap well and I am a positive reflection of my home town. Not only am I a sexually deviant, misogynistic, immoral, wealthy, male prostitute, but I also sit on the board of directors of the organization that governs others of my kind.

Not that i blame them. Whats the point when being responsible costs a huge amount of money? You cant afford a house, owning a car costs too, so youre restricted to the closest and most menial jobs, and then they tax you and withdraw your benefits if you try and work.

Unfortunately it will probably take the destruction of the welfare state through the current mess to resurrect a sustainable system.

Eh?

Why does it take a "huge amount of money" to be a responsible parent? Many people manage to bring up their kids perfectly well despite not having much money.

People are now materially better off than they were 30 years or more ago.

You just CANNOT blame irresponsible parenting on lack of money as if setting limits for your kids and teaching them some manners and to not hurt people cost a lot. They don't.

If anything, I think some parents think they've done enough if they get their kids their own telly, PS3, Xbox, etc and then let them do whatever they want.

What a sh*tole country we live in and what thoroughly depressing viewing on what has been a miserable start to the week.

:(

Honestly, this was one of the most disturbing programs I've ever seen. Quite honestly, it was horrific.

The attitude these filthy scum had towards women (well, young girls mostly) was just shocking and almost beyond belief.

I suppose this is what you get though if you allow virtually unchecked immigration of those from violent foreign cultures who have little - or no - respect for human life and dignity for decade upon decade.

Let's examine firstly the facts the progamme alleges were uncovered: and bear in mind the reporter and lead investigator is black.

29 cases in which a total of 92 young people were convicted of involvement in gang rape. Of those convicted, 66 of them were black or mixed race, 13 were white and the remainder were from other countries including Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. Of the cases we found, two thirds of gang rapes occurred in London. We do not know if these were the only cases - they are simply the ones we could find.

(n.b. Culled from the Channel4 Catch Up site statement)

Just last week, we learned that the police have been trying to follow the diktats of PC insanity by stopping and searching white people in the street, "To achieve racial balance...."

About 15 years ago, the Metropolitan Police were about to make public the results of their analysis of sex and violent crimes, culled from some years: the report was quashed by the Home Office, on grounds that to publish this would "Create racial disharmony".

Unfortunately, any honest attempt or endeavour to address such problems is instantly greeted with the perjorative battle cries of the ersatz "Intellectual" left Wing Liberal Do Gooder Bleeding Hearts, of "Racism!", "Racist!" "Racial Discrimination!" etc.

As part of my social voluntary work, I served on a committee for perhaps the largest Social Landlord in the UK: and attended a number of housing conferences and so on.

One of the fastest growing problems in this area were Yardy types, making up to single women, taking over their property, forcing them into prostitution an d with their gang, taking over much of a street, or tower block: they also turn such places into crack dens and drugs factories. In areas of high ethnic minority population, no one wants to speak out against them, from sheer terror: they know firstly what these despicable sub-humns are capable off; and secondly, how little the authorities can really do to protect them.

Taking back possession of such places is a highly dangerous project for the social landlord: evidence must be totally water tight: and when the baliffs go in, they all need body armour and the backing of a large special police unit which includes Tactical Firearms Support.

As you might imagine, it is easier and less painful for most social landlords to turn a blind eye..........................

Places such as Tottenham etc, have estates and towers built in the 60s which are a festering disaster: Yardies have, for example, taken over two or even three flats, knocked through ceilings and walls and reinforced front doors, created a rapid escape route for themselves, naturally and set up brothels, drug dens and drugs factories.

Causes?

A very high incidence of One Parent families: and women of young age having multiple children by different fathers.

Most black guys mature, physically much earlier than their caucasion counterpart.

Women tend to have low self-esteem, and culturally, they are treated as objects and beasts of burden in many countries from where immigrants cultural heritage is based. Even where the kids are second and third generation, unfortunately the cultural heritage persists, as it is passed on from adult male to children.

Sink estates have little hope, bad education and a huge drugs problem; leading to gangs: with no father figure, then the local hard man covered in bling becomes a role model.

Due to the insidious disease of Political Correctness, any police initiative is often doomed before it has started.

The longer the political idealogues perpetuate their spavined and flawed Utopian vision of a multicultural society, despite core realities, then these problems will grow, and at present, they are growing exponentially.

And the criminals are using laws engrossed to protect ethnic minorities, to protect themselves against just penalty.

Because they come from/are influenced by african and caribbean cultures which treat women like prostitutes and have strong leanings towards extreme violence for no particular reason.

What happens if they get caught..... 4 or 5 years depending on circumstances at a guess

Until the punishment fits the crime.. I see no end to this sort of thing, murders, armed robbery rape... etc.

15 years for a murder..probably out in 10....

how is that justice

I watched this yesterday with my bf and we were both shocked to say the least. How dumb are some of these kids? I blame the parents, after all that's where kids learn about values and respect. It starts in the home environment.

I couldn't believe that a lot of these boys didn't class what they were doing as rape, because it was oral sex and not intercourse! It's pretty disgusting that they have no real idea what the word rape means. One boy even said "it's like when you throw them about innit" - stupid idi0t child. The parents of these kids should be ashamed of themselves for bringing such waste into society.

I was also particularly stunned with the way these boys spoke. They could barely string together a coherent sentence. Quite frankly it's more than disgusting.

Whatever happened to chivalry and good old fashioned values? When these kids grow up and become men (in the loosest sense of the word) they won't value their wives and will churn out their own off-spring that will follow in their sh!tty footsteps, degrading women and living on the wrong side of the law.

You reckon these kids will grow up to have decent occupations? Yeah right! All they'll do is mess up society with criminal activity.

Guest AuntJess
Let's examine firstly the facts the progamme alleges were uncovered: and bear in mind the reporter and lead investigator is black.

29 cases in which a total of 92 young people were convicted of involvement in gang rape. Of those convicted, 66 of them were black or mixed race, 13 were white and the remainder were from other countries including Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. Of the cases we found, two thirds of gang rapes occurred in London. We do not know if these were the only cases - they are simply the ones we could find.

(n.b. Culled from the Channel4 Catch Up site statement)

Just last week, we learned that the police have been trying to follow the diktats of PC insanity by stopping and searching white people in the street, "To achieve racial balance...."

About 15 years ago, the Metropolitan Police were about to make public the results of their analysis of sex and violent crimes, culled from some years: the report was quashed by the Home Office, on grounds that to publish this would "Create racial disharmony".

Unfortunately, any honest attempt or endeavour to address such problems is instantly greeted with the perjorative battle cries of the ersatz "Intellectual" left Wing Liberal Do Gooder Bleeding Hearts, of "Racism!", "Racist!" "Racial Discrimination!" etc.

As part of my social voluntary work, I served on a committee for perhaps the largest Social Landlord in the UK: and attended a number of housing conferences and so on.

One of the fastest growing problems in this area were Yardy types, making up to single women, taking over their property, forcing them into prostitution an d with their gang, taking over much of a street, or tower block: they also turn such places into crack dens and drugs factories. In areas of high ethnic minority population, no one wants to speak out against them, from sheer terror: they know firstly what these despicable sub-humns are capable off; and secondly, how little the authorities can really do to protect them.

Taking back possession of such places is a highly dangerous project for the social landlord: evidence must be totally water tight: and when the baliffs go in, they all need body armour and the backing of a large special police unit which includes Tactical Firearms Support.

As you might imagine, it is easier and less painful for most social landlords to turn a blind eye..........................

Places such as Tottenham etc, have estates and towers built in the 60s which are a festering disaster: Yardies have, for example, taken over two or even three flats, knocked through ceilings and walls and reinforced front doors, created a rapid escape route for themselves, naturally and set up brothels, drug dens and drugs factories.

Causes?

A very high incidence of One Parent families: and women of young age having multiple children by different fathers.

Most black guys mature, physically much earlier than their caucasion counterpart.

Women tend to have low self-esteem, and culturally, they are treated as objects and beasts of burden in many countries from where immigrants cultural heritage is based. Even where the kids are second and third generation, unfortunately the cultural heritage persists, as it is passed on from adult male to children.

Sink estates have little hope, bad education and a huge drugs problem; leading to gangs: with no father figure, then the local hard man covered in bling becomes a role model.

Due to the insidious disease of Political Correctness, any police initiative is often doomed before it has started.

The longer the political idealogues perpetuate their spavined and flawed Utopian vision of a multicultural society, despite core realities, then these problems will grow, and at present, they are growing exponentially.

And the criminals are using laws engrossed to protect ethnic minorities, to protect themselves against just penalty.

Nicely balanced and reasoned exposition.An accurate if depressing view of modern-day Britain. :(

Just realised that sounds like I am marking an essay....but you know what I mean... I hope! :D