Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Deposit Schemes For Renting

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

I hope somebody can help me!

I am currently moving out of a flat I have rented and moving in with a friend as a house share. We have both seen a property we like but we havent got the money to put down as a deposit. I will hopefully recieve my deposit back on my flat after a months notice. Unfortunately my friend hasnt got the money, I have been told there is a scheme you can sign up for where you give the letting agents a cheque for the deposit and the cheque is not cashed untill you move out of the property depending if anything is wrong with the house. Is this true because this would be a great way for us to get the house we want? Or is there any other way, apart from borrowing money?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Prime Minister stated that there were three Brexit options available to the UK:   289 members have voted

    1. 1. Which of the Prime Minister's options would you choose?

      • Leave with the negotiated deal
      • Remain
      • Leave with no deal

    Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.