House Price Crash Forum

Refinery Sackings Spark Walkouts

HOLA441
HOLA442
Just got my BNP e-newsletter about the sackings and it said you can let them know of your opposition to their action here:

http://www.total.gb.com/apps_wex/totalcouk_contact/?cat=2

Also has a leaflet you can print out and distribute, but im a bit tight to print out stuff.

It also says BOYCOTT TOTAL GARAGES - DON'T PAY THEM WHILE THEY SACK BRITISH WORKERS AND REPLACE THEM WITH FOREIGNERS. DEMAND BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH WORKERS.

So from now on im only using Tescos petrol stations.

It also says i should forward this e-mail to all my friends but i dont have any so triple DOH

Idiot..

HOLA443
HOLA444
God save us from fascists like you. I suppose you agree with all the police surveillance, I suppose you must have applauded when Charles de Menezes was murdered, and I bet you cheered when Ian Tomlinson was shoved to the ground in a fatal attack.

The women involved here were members of FIT watch, who monitor police forward intelligence operations. If you read the description of events, it is quite plain they offered no insults, or any violence, and got banged up for four days for their trouble.

"After challenging a police officer over his failure to display a badge number at a protest against the Kingsnorth power station in Kent, the two women were wrestled to the ground, handcuffed and placed in a police van. They were held in custody for four days, three of which were spent in HMP Bronzefield.

Swain, 43, was arrested for assault and obstruction and Apple,33, for obstruction. The charges were later dropped."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009...y-apple-arrests

lol

have you ever been on those events? I have, and I garntee you that they are hypocrytical scumbags that hate all success and hide behide a sharade of down to earth honest virtue. Do you think you would see these people protesting against non-soft targets? The police are easy targets because these people can essentially push the boundries and try to force them to do things on the grounds that they have rights. I hate the police as much as anyone but having direct experience with those sorts i can certainly stand with conviction and say that they probably deserved it. they do nothing but waste tax payers money and justify govt expenditure on civil obedience and crowd /riot control measures. Its exactly he sort that are the reason we have such a highly equipped police force.

Personally i think the police that killed menzies should be executed, and the people that pushed Tomlinson imprisoned.

we live in an evil society.

all those people are doing in effect is going out for a picnic and a bit of a social get together. Youd never see them protesting hard targets like crime and people that might actually hurt them. Just soft targets. We dont live in Iran as many people would have you believe, and protesting outside power stations is a red herrig.

HOLA445
Shame. Why, may I ask?

because im interested.

what they say makes sense.

do you get it? do you know what they say?

i have yet to read anything in their newsletter that i disagree with. some of the langauge is a bit niaeve and dramatic but mainly they seem to have solid propositions. I actually enjoy recieving it mainly because they really are the only people in this country doing anything different. people always go on about chalenging ideals and ways of thinking, but if i contemplate the inner lesbian balck spastic ethnically challenged homosexual within me any more i'll explode.

HOLA446
lol

have you ever been on those events? I have, and I garntee you that they are hypocrytical scumbags that hate all success and hide behide a sharade of down to earth honest virtue. Do you think you would see these people protesting against non-soft targets? The police are easy targets because these people can essentially push the boundries and try to force them to do things on the grounds that they have rights. I hate the police as much as anyone but having direct experience with those sorts i can certainly stand with conviction and say that they probably deserved it. they do nothing but waste tax payers money and justify govt expenditure on civil obedience and crowd /riot control measures. Its exactly he sort that are the reason we have such a highly equipped police force.

Personally i think the police that killed menzies should be executed, and the people that pushed Tomlinson imprisoned.

we live in an evil society.

all those people are doing in effect is going out for a picnic and a bit of a social get together. Youd never see them protesting hard targets like crime and people that might actually hurt them. Just soft targets. We dont live in Iran as many people would have you believe, and protesting outside power stations is a red herrig.

So you've had the courage of your convictions to go out and protest about something, but just launched into a tirade of invective based on your own prejudices when somebody else tries to protect the one thing that we should all treasure: our freedom to protest.

Methinks you're the hypocrite.

And do something about your dreadful English. There's no excuse for being sloppy like that. Don't you have a spell-checker?

HOLA447
So you've had the courage of your convictions to go out and protest about something, but just launched into a tirade of invective based on your own prejudices when somebody else tries to protect the one thing that we should all treasure: our freedom to protest.

Methinks you're the hypocrite.

And do something about your dreadful English. There's no excuse for being sloppy like that. Don't you have a spell-checker?

courage of my conviction? No, just curiosity. Just living in the fold so to speak. I know those 'folk', they protest against whatevers being protested against. They have protest calenders detailing all the good protests of the year. So I know the mentality. They drag people in WITH THEIR HYPOCRYTIC MENTALITY. But i walked away when i decided i would rather spend more time with my dick then in the company of dicks. lol

My english is fantastic. I enjoy train of tought typing, and like a dude enjoying a pretty girl, lol, once done, im done, i loose interest. heres my load!!! Have a good read, eyeballs!!! woot woot!!

if you have a problem with my O Level Grade C english then put me on IGNORE. Make all our lives easier.

yes i am a hypocrite by the way. im a free man. what about you? NOT A HYPOCRITE I PRESUME. Oh, how I wish to be a pure breed!!! lol. i hate bad spellers they should all die!!!! bang bang!!!

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
we need to get French with:

Our police whom attack and murder our citizens whilst they protest against a financial system that is not sustainable

on our government for being worse criminals than the average working class car dealer

The French have balls

we have non

was a time i would kick ya fecking face in for talking like that but i'm sad to say you are right.

must be something in the drinking water i thinks

best of luck to the guys on the front line in lincoln and i would make them all a cup of tea if i lived closer but PC-Plod would arrest me for something like breach of the peace and that mean's you didn't jump high egnought when told to by pc-plod in plan easy to understand english.

HOLA4411