House Price Crash Forum

The Risks Of A Double-dip, W-shaped Recession May Be Growing

HOLA441
I'm angry about this today, winkie.

It's all been so unnecessary. The social, political and economic raping of the UK. It has so many competent people there. Get these power crazed b@stards out the way and give those who can and care a real chance to make it good again.

What like the conservatives? Your avin a laugh

Next Government will be forced to come 100% clean on the public finances and then will start the debates

now the obvious things to cut are:

Trident = complete waste of money

Afganistan = un winnable war costing billions a year with young Brits dying by the week for a couple of corporate fantacists

NHS managers costing us billions

Lifetime pensions for those whom will draw more in pensions than they ever put in

HOLA442
Guest Parry
What like the conservatives? Your avin a laugh

Next Government will be forced to come 100% clean on the public finances and then will start the debates

now the obvious things to cut are:

Trident = complete waste of money

Afganistan = un winnable war costing billions a year with young Brits dying by the week for a couple of corporate fantacists

NHS managers costing us billions

Lifetime pensions for those whom will draw more in pensions than they ever put in

No not the fvckin' Tories, none of them. No bloody useless b@stard politicians at all!

Just a bunch of decent engineers and agronomists a few scientists and the like to MAKE THE WHEELS TURN ONCE AGAIN.

You'll never get this with party politics.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Oh I didn't spend any of the money, or borrow any. Those kunts spent mine . . . on bankers and crooked politicians.

I'm a bitter?

Fvckin' right I am.

Real talent in the UK, real talent. Wasted.

Head, nail, hammer (rearrange).

How have these bankers got to have so much power? The country has been raped by these b@stards and their sidekick politicians. Absolute scum.

We confused wealth generation with asset inflation. One generates real money, the other an illusion. The dimwitted British population by and large have been conned.

I wonder what will come first The Police State or Revolution.

What is cantered we will not get the change and new direction the county needs with any of the crop of politicians and systems that currently rule us. There is no fire or passion or risk; absolutely nothing to inspire us.

Mr. P you're going through more ch-ch-ch-ch-changes than David Bowie these days. :lol:

Edited by tinker

HOLA445
Guest Parry
Head, nail, hammer (rearrange).

How have these bankers got to have so much power? The country has been raped by these b@stards and their sidekick politicians. Absolute scum.

We confused wealth generation with asset inflation. One generates real money, the other an illusion. The dimwitted British population by and large have been conned.

I wonder what will come first The Police State or Revolution.

What is cantered we will not get the change and new direction the county needs with any of the crop of politicians and systems that currently rule us. There is no fire or passion or risk; absolutely nothing to inspire us.

Mr. P you're going through more ch-ch-ch-ch-changes than David Bowie these days. :lol:

Bizarre. I've got the Best of Bowie on right now, Tink!

In bold. Right on, man!