House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cockrobin

Bnp Wives

There's a comedy on Sky3 at the moment called BNP Wives, at least I think its a comedy. So far they've shown a few weirdo's canvasing around council estates. Lets just say it isn't making them look good!

I think what the program is trying to put across to the general public is, don't vote for the BNP they are a bunch of thick tw*ts!

I see a lot of similarities between BNP members and Labour members, you put an apposing view to them and they either laugh in your face or totally ignore you.

I see a lot of similarities between BNP members and Labour members, you put an apposing view to them and they either laugh in your face or totally ignore you.

It's probably the swastika in a rose that does it.

There's a comedy on Sky3 at the moment called BNP Wives, at least I think its a comedy. So far they've shown a few weirdo's canvasing around council estates. Lets just say it isn't making them look good!

I think what the program is trying to put across to the general public is, don't vote for the BNP they are a bunch of thick tw*ts!

The BNP is Old Labour with racism.

The BNP is Old Labour with racism.

FFS!

I dont have a V.I,

everyone is allowed an opinion even idiots, that is what democracy is about.

some people are pissed of with life in the U.K dont quite understand why and feel angry, so they vote for parties like the BNP because they see their qualities of life being eroded,

they may not be well educated or smart generally, and not up to speed with world politics, but their voice is just as valid as mine or yours,

the leaders of our parties (im talking about Con & lab) have missed a huge swathe of the population out by not including the thoughts of Mr & Mrs nobody. and now they are paying the price for it.

Its not Cos BNP is good but who would vote for these idiots who are ruining the country for hard working people that just want to work a regular job, get a regular house and have a regular life

I dont want to to be rich and famous, I want to be able to live in a country where an honest days work can give me a house and enough money to provide for my children (when i have them)

So is their anything wrong in wanting a complete change in government??

Im not saying BNP is good, im not saying UKIP or Lib dems but what we have at the moment isnt right, and the worst thing is we all know its going to get worse,

So a quick question, which party has the best views on how to sensibly deal with our current problems, and which party will improve them long term??

So a quick question, which party has the best views on how to sensibly deal with our current problems, and which party will improve them long term??

Probably the Monster Raving Loony Party, funnily enough. Their policies have always made more sense than most of the others.

Probably the Monster Raving Loony Party, funnily enough. Their policies have always made more sense than most of the others.

Do they still exist?? i think i will vote for them.

Do they still exist?? i think i will vote for them.

You can go one better - stand for election. You'll always get between 2% and 5% of the vote, depending on your choice of headgear, and if you play in a band, you'll double your audience overnight. David Sutch (Gord bless his soul R.I.P.) used to play a few gigs at National Party Conference time, held in the local pub round our way. They was always a sell-out (the capacity - not the policies), and he always made a lot of sense.

Some people prefer to vote for a GENUINE Loony candidate, rather than the fake ones we see nowadays with red, blue and yellow rosettes on.

:P

The problem with the BNP is nothing to do with their potential economic prowess, it's the mindless and possibly violent xenophobia that comes with it.

FFS!

I dont have a V.I,

everyone is allowed an opinion even idiots, that is what democracy is about.

some people are pissed of with life in the U.K dont quite understand why and feel angry, so they vote for parties like the BNP because they see their qualities of life being eroded,

they may not be well educated or smart generally, and not up to speed with world politics, but their voice is just as valid as mine or yours,

the leaders of our parties (im talking about Con & lab) have missed a huge swathe of the population out by not including the thoughts of Mr & Mrs nobody. and now they are paying the price for it.

Its not Cos BNP is good but who would vote for these idiots who are ruining the country for hard working people that just want to work a regular job, get a regular house and have a regular life

I dont want to to be rich and famous, I want to be able to live in a country where an honest days work can give me a house and enough money to provide for my children (when i have them)

So is their anything wrong in wanting a complete change in government??

Im not saying BNP is good, im not saying UKIP or Lib dems but what we have at the moment isnt right, and the worst thing is we all know its going to get worse,

Another example of the 3 main parties being scared of the little old BNP who no one would ever vote for would they :lol:

I see you looking to push up the Con's votes in the next election but it's the very same Con's that hae been fidding expences just as much as anyone and the same con's that will put taxes up and blame it all on zen-labour but the facts are it's a game of good cop, bad cop and all the 3 main parties are in bed togeather milking the sheep.

Sorry but you call em thick tw*ts so i must asume you don't have any mirrows in your house.

You vote for lower wages, more crime and your kids land to be given away and i'll vote to stop you it's simple

I voted for the BNP because they had the sanest policies out of every party standing for Election.

Now, what does that say about this once fair land?

Guest joeschmo

St Georges flag in the front garden, Croydon facelift bleached blonde hairdo, tats, at least 5 stone over weight, holidays in Benedorm or Blackpool, staffy, kids called Wayne and Chardonay, shops at Iceland, gold hoop earings

St Georges flag in the front garden, Croydon facelift bleached blonde hairdo, tats, at least 5 stone over weight, holidays in Benedorm or Blackpool, staffy, kids called Wayne and Chardonay, shops at Iceland, gold hoop earings

Not Safe for Work:

Kerry

FFS!

I dont have a V.I,

everyone is allowed an opinion even idiots, that is what democracy is about...

I don't see how your comments dispute the claim that 'the BNP is Old Labour with racism'.

I'm not intimately familiar with the BNP's manifesto, but from what I can gather it's just that: hardline protectionist economic policies coupled with the belief that society's problems are largely caused the large scale influx of those not of Anglo-Saxon ethnicity and can be largely solved by inducing them to emigrate 'back where they came from'.

The Monster Raving Looney Manicfesto:

Abolish income tax

Put Parliament On Wheels (Parliament to sit throughout the country rather than solely in London

Refusing to sign up to the euro, but inviting the rest of Europe to join the pound.

Drivers can go straight over a roundabout when there's no traffic coming "to make driving through Milton Keynes more fun".

Traffic cops "too stupid" for normal police work to be retrained as vicars.

Withdrawal of MPs' £118,000 expenses allowance, and the money "in future be distributed to the poor and needy so that they can waste it instead."

Any MP whose constituency sells off a school playing field for development will be required to relinquish their own back garden as a replacement sports facility for the school.

All motorways to become massive cycle tracks instead

All speed cameras will be abolished and replaced by a new device fitted to cars which will automatically slow down to the speed limit when driven though an infra-red beam.

The introduction of a 99p coin to "save on change".

Should change their name to the Monster Raving Actually Quite Sensible for the most Part Party.

Guest joeschmo
were any of them sporting this rather excellent BNP merchandice?

smash political correctness with these adorable items

I thought this was a joke but apparently not ! Half expected to see an Action Man in an SS uniform and a Barbie dressed as Eva Braun as ideal stocking fillers for your little British Nazi Party Youth Wing member son or daughter :blink: God these BNP people are sad sickos

i just caught the last few minutes of the program. did anyone else notice the clever editing designed to make the ladies sound thick, the break in the film after the interviewer asked the question and before the lady answering that she hadn't given it much thought. the interviewer obviously fancies himself as a louis theroux wanna be deliberately giving the person being interviewed enough rope to hang themselves.

the saddest part of the program for me was the bloke who worked for the party being ousted by professional type party organisers. so i can now see the a party that started out with ideals will , as it gets closer to power, be taken over by profession politicians who will dilute the ideals of the party as they feather their own nests. a bit like the labour party now. :(

I voted for the BNP because they had the sanest policies out of every party standing for Election.

I don't suppose you once questioned how they could possibly implement any of those policies did you?

Looking at their manifesto it is something I would expect to see from an 11 year old's economics project at school!

Just speel out what the people want to hear and hope they don't question any of it (and it seems a million or so didn't) and there you go, the BNP's manifesto :lol:

BTW, How do you feel about Nick Griffins plans to directly control what the BBC reports to the people?

Dunno. But it says a lot about your interpretation of the word 'sane'.

And they are "bad" because...? :huh:

because you, as an ex-pat in Tokyo, can't see the irony of your question?

I presume that you are ethnically a white Briton.

Do you experience racism in Japan? Do you feel you have a right to be there? If not, why are you there? If you feel you do have a right to be in Japan, how does that differ from non white's right to be in Britain?

What's wrong with them?

Travel the world a little, see what sort of curios, toys and trinkets are sold in other countries and cultures, before screaming that everything should be banned in the UK.

Exactly. You lot should see some of the ethnic-derived charicature stuff made, sold and "loved" in Asian countries before you start worrying about gollies... :rolleyes: