House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loginandtonic

Some Say The Stig Is Mick Shoemaker On Tonight's Top Gear

If The Stig is revealed, be funny if it was one of the previous guests who did a lap. probably going to turn out to be Ann Widdecombe or Jimmy Crankie etc

update: MS was presented as The Stig, biggest revelation than that was he owns 2 Fiats - the 500 (ok, nice) and a Fiat Croma :blink:

word had got out online last week http://www.google.com/search?q=schumacher+...amp;rlz=1I7GWYD

My guess is he will reveiled and there will be a smaller stig inside the stig (russian doll style)

or, if the stig is revealed its because a new one is coming in for the start of the series, but as i say it was pre-recorded, did 200 people keep their gob shut for weeks? hard to believe the goss did not get out - and people say someone woulda grassed if the moon landings had been faked... ;)

I thought there wasn't a "stig" anymore.. just lots of different people that dress up like him depending on who's available at the time?

I thought there wasn't a "stig" anymore.. just lots of different people that dress up like him depending on who's available at the time?

you're probably right, or its one of the pro driver lap guests.

i bet fiat dealers are a bit busier tomorrow

I am informed by a good friend who knows but will not tell me, it's not Schumacher. When I asked would they (top gear)reveal who it is. they said 'I doubt it , he isn’t that glamorous, the illusion is better'.

I can also tell you that it was one driver who first started being Stig, it's now a second driver!

Guest X-QUORK
There have been various Stigs..one of the early ones was Perry McCarthy.

That's my understanding. A friend from my old mob spoke to The Stig himself when they filmed a race between an Apache and a Lotus Exige for Top Gear, there have been multiple Stigs over the years.

Not surprised, anything is possible. Schuman didn't stand, move or like like it. I'd love it think it was Jason Plato or Tiff Needell but that TG are embarassed.