House Price Crash Forum
MOP

What ******* Recovery?

He explains the stupidity of the recovery talk while going ballistic in his shed.

Some good points made here between the acts of destruction.

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by MOP

:lol::blink:

I have been tempted to do that to my laptop on occasion - usually when I stumble across Hamish's dumb-ass posts

I bet China are really frightened now.

Yes, the Chinese are showing their fear in that vids comments ;)

DrXichuenDong (1 day ago)

I hopes more American get unemploy get hopeless and dollar collapse more! I have shorted dollar against 4 other currency!! So as USD fall I make happy in two way - I make money and allso I can enjoy to world revenge against nation of liers thiefs murderers rapiss!!

In Shenzen(W) community gathering I puts proposal to erect statue to George Bush (W)! When people not understands I explains he sold whole USA to PRC when stupid dogfukker Americans sleeping! Every-ones laugh! WE BOSS NOW!!

Yes, the Chinese are showing their fear in that vids comments ;)

:lol:

Outrageous stuff in the comments:

Michaelwiseguy (9 minutes ago)

US Soldiers are sworn to uphold, protect and defend the most hated document ever written, it's called the US Constitution.

DrXichuenDong (4 minutes ago)

Stupidsidiot micheal if US Soldier do this they abandons duty while Party Leader (previous) did rape to your Contistution and use it for clean of shit from his ass!! Where were you soldier then? You be maximumm stupids!! All sold to PRC that time! Now we BOUGHT USA Contistution and we rewrites it correctly!

We Master NOW! Get use to idea, dogservicer!

So did he just wake up to the truth? Anger phase? Realisation that the vultures have hollowed out the western economies all this time under his nose? There's nothing left, just emptiness, a void. All the bankers and CEOs are safely in the Bahamas.

It's okay though, his leaders are preventing protectionism where possible.

So did he just wake up to the truth? Anger phase? Realisation that the vultures have hollowed out the western economies all this time under his nose? There's nothing left, just emptiness, a void. All the bankers and CEOs are safely in the Bahamas.

It's okay though, his leaders are preventing protectionism where possible.

I'm sure Joe 6-pack was overjoyed at the the news this morning.

"Staff at Goldman Sachs staff can look forward to the biggest bonus payouts in the firm's 140-year history."

He's probably the owner of trustedbullion.com

Nope.

He used to post angry economic videos from inside his house until he got kicked off youtube. He has only started to mention the silver since his recent return.

Here's the next installment:

"These motherf***ers are smoking green shoots, that's what it is"

:lol:

He explains the stupidity of the recovery talk while going ballistic in his shed.

Some good points made here between the acts of destruction.

Too funny.

Perhaps he seemed to enjoy beheading the Chinese doll too much (laugh) . . . but encapsulates American frustration.

Protectionism is a-comin', surely.

Too funny.

Perhaps he seemed to enjoy beheading the Chinese doll too much (laugh) . . . but encapsulates American frustration.

Protectionism is a-comin', surely.

He's crazy, but he's not stupid. ;)

I agree with the protectionism coming.