House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beans-on-Toast Britain

Margaret Moran Has Been Off Sick For A Month

Mods, I just wanted to flag this as a separate item, but please merge in with the other MM thread once it falls off the first page. Cheers

Yup, four-pads Piggy Moran has been on the sick for the last month. So anyone in Luton South who needs an appointment with their parliamentary representative can go get stuffed. She’s completely gone to ground, save for a statement to the local rag about how she’s a victim. And she’s normally the type to turn up for the proverbial opening of an envelope.

No doubt she’ll be milking full pay until the election, but it will be interesting how long she’ll get away with being ‘sick’.

Just to show what she’s like, here’s a parliamentary blog, or some such sh!te, where’s she’s so pleased with herself at getting to ask a question in the House on budget day.

It’s a bit embarrassing circulating this any further, as she’s wearing a Luton scarf (even though she claims to be a Millwall fan). Luton have on three occasions now been pulled back from the brink by supporters’ groups in the last 10 years (from a succession of property developer/spiv/conmen types), and each time she’s leapt on the bandwagon at the last minute and hailed herself as the saviour.

She’s detested by most Luton fans, but she really believes that she single-handedly saved the club.

Anyway, this clip gives us a glimpse of just what a dreadful woman she is.

There seems to be a narcissistic streak throughout, but it’s also littered with outright lies, hypocrisy, sucking up to the Party, patronising crap and ultimately, reveals her stupidity. I love the part about working day and night to help IBC (what’s left of Vauxhall), when she’s not even working.

She’s obviously has some kind of autocue/prompter cards, but still stumbles through every sentence. An obvious thicko trying to sound intelligent. I’ve heard from several people who have met her that she’s totally stupid. Apparently her written English is appalling.

If you notice in the clips, she’ll sometimes over-emphasise the T in Luton (a sign of trying to sound posh), but then she’ll slip into the more common Lu’on, like what I say, innit :lol: Everyone knows there’s a silent T in Luton. ;)

Sorry, but she’s just a South London scrubber who blagged her way through the local sarf London council and was parachuted into Luton by party brass. I wish she’d fukk off back there. Awful, awful woman!

she’s just a South London scrubber who blagged her way through the local sarf London council and was parachuted into Luton by party brass. I wish she’d fukk off back there. Awful, awful woman!

What you say may be true, but she has survived three general elections, no doubt because people vote for a party rather than a personality.

Because they trust their politicians and believe that they are working for them. :rolleyes::D

Maybe we get the government we deserve?

What you say may be true, but she has survived three general elections, no doubt because people vote for a party rather than a personality.

Because they trust their politicians and believe that they are working for them. :rolleyes::D

We trust our party to chose suitable candidates Unfortuneatly all parties are so corrupted with greed this is not the case. Look at what happens to decent MP's like Frank Field. Obvious candidate for speaker but becasue he dares complain about greed not suitable. Instead we get will get Bercow because the conservatives do not want him and Labour think it is cllever to elect him. Until we route oout the cancer there is no hope for the UK system. If only we had peopel whose only ambition was to serve the country..(new book out by Field on Clement Attlee..an honest man)

Very true

Luton was one of those classic ‘we’re all rich now’ towns because of HPI, which kept them voting NuLab.

I’ve not lived there for many years, buy most of my family are still there or there abouts.

One of my HPI ‘wake up calls’ came in about 2004, when a mate of my brothers turned up at the pub in a massive SUV that cost about 40k. I doubt to this day the guy has never earned more than 20k/yr but the reasoning went along the lines of….. “I bought the house for 60k and it’s now worth 160k, so therefore I’ve got 100k to spend’

He wasn’t best pleased when I pointed out putting it on the mortgage (via MEW) was not that smart.

Luton is close enough to London to have got a few crumbs from the London financial bubble, but HPI masked the real decline of the town in post-manufacturing era. In day’s gone by, most men would work in manufacturing, including many skilled and semi-skilled engineering jobs that paid a reasonble living wage back in the day (although as I kid, I seem to recall everyone was on strike most of the time)

Now the airport is the biggest employer, with mostly minimum-wage type jobs.

Looks like it will become a battle ground for extremists on both sides now.

I love the way she talks about the tories only caring about 'their people'

...presumably because multiple homeowning troughers are 'labours people'

I suspect any irony of her position might be lost on her. She only keeps going on about negative equity because she's most likely mired in it, and without her corrupt govt guaranteeing her loan she'd be an out on the street nothing. And i wouldnt want to be an out on the street nothing in Luton of all places.

i got 20 seconds into the video and turned it off like you would once you discovered you were downloading a virus!!!

We have a new benchmark for a retard

off sick?..... She is sick. sickening. enough to make you sick. she is the cure for swine flue and all sicknesses pale into insignifigance next to her.

Look at the blink rate...Just like another cretin named Ed Balls.

"Ironically, one of our most treasured rights, freedom of speech, also harbors a darker cousin- the freedom to lie. People may have a moral code which encourages honesty, but there is always the possibility that some will override that code if lying seems beneficial. Most lies are minor, meant more as social protection than actual criminal intent, but even the most minor deception can have a devastating ripple effect."

So how can you tell if someone is lying to you? There are many physical cues to look for, but one of the most telling features are the eyes. People often view their eyes as the connection between their inner world and the outside world we can perceive. This connection can be so powerful that liars will take extraordinary steps to mask the cues many of us use to determine the truth. Honest people may also share a few of these habits, but usually not in such obvious combinations.

Excessive blinking and winking. Lying creates a lot of stress on the body. One of the most noticeable effects is a sudden increase in a dishonest person's blink rate. As the body goes through its efforts to destress itself, certain areas of the body may start to feel dry. For the same reasons some liars may lick their lips compulsively, others may blink their eyes in order to restore lubrication. Honest people don't experience these effects of stress, so their blink rate rarely changes. When determining if a speaker is being truthful or not, observe their blink rates before, during and after their speech

What do MP's get as sick pay?

Are we all going to send her a get well card?

MP's are probably on the same terms and conditions as Civil Servants, which means sick pay of 6 months full pay then 6 months half pay., but unlike Civil Servants, MP's are not sacked when they get caught out. She should be forced to resign with NO pay off, NO transitional pay.Nothing but a P45

She should be forced to resign with NO pay off, NO transitional pay.Nothing but a P45

That’s what she should do, but she won’t, and the party won’t force her to resign. Last thing they need is a bi-election and all the negative publicity.

Luton South includes the main Asian area, which in the past would be very pro Labour. But I doubt they can rely anymore on the Asian ‘block’ vote because of the Iraq war, and without that it could be a wipeout for NuLab.

My guess is that she’ll return to light duties (against doctors orders, but making the sacrifice for her constituents blah blah blah) which won’t involve attending public functions and limited meetings with constituents (ie, people she knows won’t give her any grief, like 90yr old ladies that want an afternoon out).

Btw, this is her ‘I dun nuffink wrong, look at poor me, me , me’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKFHRBi71vY...feature=related

I understand that she has been recuperating at her villa in Spain.

So basically on holiday then. Are other MPs on holdiay at the moment?

But Miss Piggy is not dipping into her holiday entitlement, this is all on the sick. She's saving her holidays for when she needs them, right..

Very true

Luton was one of those classic ‘we’re all rich now’ towns because of HPI, which kept them voting NuLab.

I’ve not lived there for many years, buy most of my family are still there or there abouts.

One of my HPI ‘wake up calls’ came in about 2004, when a mate of my brothers turned up at the pub in a massive SUV that cost about 40k. I doubt to this day the guy has never earned more than 20k/yr but the reasoning went along the lines of….. “I bought the house for 60k and it’s now worth 160k, so therefore I’ve got 100k to spend’

He wasn’t best pleased when I pointed out putting it on the mortgage (via MEW) was not that smart.

Luton is close enough to London to have got a few crumbs from the London financial bubble, but HPI masked the real decline of the town in post-manufacturing era. In day’s gone by, most men would work in manufacturing, including many skilled and semi-skilled engineering jobs that paid a reasonble living wage back in the day (although as I kid, I seem to recall everyone was on strike most of the time)

Now the airport is the biggest employer, with mostly minimum-wage type jobs.

Looks like it will become a battle ground for extremists on both sides now.

Without checking I'd bet that the largest employer is actually the town council. This is the quiet disgrace of the UK nowadays, little private enterprise, just a shit load of council staff.

More in the FT today about her.

I wonder if this corrupt witch is having to take time off from her business too? It's run from hr constituency office.

It might be "not for profit" but I bet that's after her and her boyfriend have milked it for every penny.