House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grime- skint wouldbe ftb

Natural Justice

I guess I'm a bit confused about this term... it is generally taken to mean principles that are required by nature, or are so obvious that they should be applied universally without needing to be enacted into law.

However Justice Minister Shahid Malik stated that it was "natural justice" that his £2,600 claim for a 40" TV and DVD be paid in full by the taxpayer. Now, I am just a common, English man, so am not party to the vast body of knowledge the Right Honerable Shahid Malik must have to justify his powerful role at the heart of the British Legal system. His moral integrity is clearly unimpeachable, and his clear grasp, as Justice Minister, of the true nature of "justice" is of course 2nd to none.. or surely he wouldn't be in the job in the first place. Sadly it seems Mr Malik is being hounded by certain sections of the press over this and other claims, but he will emerge victorious inshallah.

Mr Malik has now stated he will be donating the money received for the TV to charities in Dewesbury. I ponder whether the names of these charities will be published, and whether their true activities known? As a taxpayer, albeit only a common, English one, I am aware that there are charities, especially in areas such as Dewsbury, that are in fact fundraisers for Jihad-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/may/11/t...voluntarysector

Will we be told which charities our tax is going to?

Guest anorthosite

Congratulations. You've actually managed to use the expenses scandal to further fuel your prejudice bull$hit. You seem to be utterly unaware that one or two white MPs did exactly the same.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you a "lefty liberal" plant, here to utterly undermine the credibility of the BNP?!?

Guest Skinty

Natural justice: –noun Justice not enhanced through the use of silicone.

Guest anorthosite
Amanda Tapping would never steal expenses.

amanda-tapping-stargate-2.jpg

Dr McCoy wouldn't:

karl-urban-dr-mccoy.jpg

Guy of Gisbourne's a total knut though, he probably started it all:

Guy-Season-3-Promo-Picture-richard-armitage-3971753-500-750.jpg

Sorry, just felt a need for diversity on this thread. :lol:

I guess it goes without saying Princess Leia never fiddled her expenses...

leia.jpg

Congratulations. You've actually managed to use the expenses scandal to further fuel your prejudice bull$hit. You seem to be utterly unaware that one or two white MPs did exactly the same.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you a "lefty liberal" plant, here to utterly undermine the credibility of the BNP?!?

Crikey. Excellent! You've brought race into the equation, but I'm the racist! Classic. So one or two other WHITE MPs did the same apparently. Well I'm awfully sorry to be so poorly informed, but I'd only read about the Right Honourable Mr Malik, Justice Minister, using the phrase "natural justice" to explain why the taxpayer should buy him a DVD player and TV. So, sorry, which one or two hideously white MPs used the phrase "natural justice" to explain why they had defrauded the taxpayer??

If you read my post again you'll see I'm asking for an explanation of this justification, from the wiser, cleverer members of the forum such as yourself. Obviously I don't possess the higher intellect required to understand such concepts.

I'm sorry if I'm not promoting the BNP to the exacting standards you require, but to be honest I'm not really a follower of their wishy-washy policies. Also I must lack your intellect as I fail to see how a concern over corrupt politicians, and the funding of terrorist groups, is racist. But I must accept that when a Guardiansita throws the RACIST word around, all must surrender, so well done you must therefore win the argument!

Natural justice would be for a hail stone the size of a Ford Capri landing on that bastards head.

Don`t stress Grime, the charity he will be donating to is legit......

Flatcapjihad.com (A charity set up for blind orphan foreign nationals that have to hide the fact that in reality, all they really want to do is wear a flat cap and keep pigeons).

I`m annoyed with my local BNP MP though... He must be taking the piss with expenses...

£20 grand for white sheets, wooden crosses, rope and petrol.

At least he is not racist ;)

I`m here all week :D

I`m annoyed with my local BNP MP though... He must be taking the piss with expenses...

:lol::lol::lol:

Natural justice would be for a hail stone the size of a Ford Capri landing on that bastards head.

Flatcapjihad.com (A charity set up for blind orphan foreign nationals that have to hide the fact that in reality, all they really want to do is wear a flat cap and keep pigeons).

Great. Those BNP MPs are always going around gassing immigrants and stuff, I'm sure there must be a law against it, maybe Searchlight will manage to find some loophole to nail them on, we can but hope :rolleyes:

Guest UK Debt Slave
Crikey. Excellent! You've brought race into the equation, but I'm the racist! Classic. So one or two other WHITE MPs did the same apparently. Well I'm awfully sorry to be so poorly informed, but I'd only read about the Right Honourable Mr Malik, Justice Minister, using the phrase "natural justice" to explain why the taxpayer should buy him a DVD player and TV. So, sorry, which one or two hideously white MPs used the phrase "natural justice" to explain why they had defrauded the taxpayer??

If you read my post again you'll see I'm asking for an explanation of this justification, from the wiser, cleverer members of the forum such as yourself. Obviously I don't possess the higher intellect required to understand such concepts.

I'm sorry if I'm not promoting the BNP to the exacting standards you require, but to be honest I'm not really a follower of their wishy-washy policies. Also I must lack your intellect as I fail to see how a concern over corrupt politicians, and the funding of terrorist groups, is racist. But I must accept that when a Guardiansita throws the RACIST word around, all must surrender, so well done you must therefore win the argument!

Bravo

A class response to a daft post

Guest skullingtonjoe
I guess I'm a bit confused about this term... it is generally taken to mean principles that are required by nature, or are so obvious that they should be applied universally without needing to be enacted into law.

However Justice Minister Shahid Malik stated that it was "natural justice" that his £2,600 claim for a 40" TV and DVD be paid in full by the taxpayer. Now, I am just a common, English man, so am not party to the vast body of knowledge the Right Honerable Shahid Malik must have to justify his powerful role at the heart of the British Legal system. His moral integrity is clearly unimpeachable, and his clear grasp, as Justice Minister, of the true nature of "justice" is of course 2nd to none.. or surely he wouldn't be in the job in the first place. Sadly it seems Mr Malik is being hounded by certain sections of the press over this and other claims, but he will emerge victorious inshallah.

Mr Malik has now stated he will be donating the money received for the TV to charities in Dewesbury. I ponder whether the names of these charities will be published, and whether their true activities known? As a taxpayer, albeit only a common, English one, I am aware that there are charities, especially in areas such as Dewsbury, that are in fact fundraisers for Jihad-

Next thing you know, Mr Malik will be pulling out his copies of Jean-Jacques Rousseau`s political writings, trying to demonstrate how 40" TVs are part of man`s `natural state`(!) :rolleyes:

Guest anorthosite
Bravo

A class response to a daft post

Hardly, it was his usual stimulus-response attitude. I could post similar comments to most of hs posts, as he all he ever does is drag his own racist crap into whatever is being discussed. I do find it amusing though that you now can't call someone racist, even if they openly are, I guess the BNP mob have their own little brand of political correctness.

Apparently, anyone here who doesn't hate anyone who isn't a white anglo-saxon is a guardianista, a liberal lefty, etc, but what he fails to realise is that there are some of us who have realised that race is not an issue, but culture and belief is. We all know that there is a very unpleasant and medieval culture that's trying to entrench itself in this country, but to go on stupid & pointless rants is just handing propaganda victories to those who lead them. We have someone here who posts threads designed to elicit aggressive responses so he can show it to like minded people and stir up hatred against the west, but we respond by dragging off topic because we're not stupid enough to play their games & give them victories.

But some people are dumb enough to play their game, and get all worked up about it. Fine, if you want a war, go ahead, do what they want. Some of us don't fall for their pack-instinct driven crap though.

You're not going to beat them unless you're smarter than them.

Guest Skinty
We have someone here who posts threads designed to elicit aggressive responses so he can show it to like minded people and stir up hatred against the west, but we respond by dragging off topic because we're not stupid enough to play their games & give them victories.

Oooh! I just had a thought!

How do we know that Grime isn't in fact a Muslim deliberately posting in a style to portray the 'kaffir' in the worst possible way?

It would certainly help fellow muslims feel victimised or persecuted and give them the idea that they have the moral superiority.

Oooh! I just had a thought!

How do we know that Grime isn't in fact a Muslim deliberately posting in a style to portray the 'kaffir' in the worst possible way?

It would certainly help fellow muslims feel victimised or persecuted and give them the idea that they have the moral superiority.

so supposedly "christian" leaders are right??...don't think so.

the middle east is the gallows of the world.

all the radicals will meet there to see who wears the trousers.

just for the record.....real islam is certainly not the firebrand al-quaeda interpretation

real christianity is not the evangelical catholicised version

real judaism is not the maniac zionist doctrine

There is an element in all of these that seeks world domination,and won't take no for an answer

....ALL of them need to be dealt with sternly.

so go for it guys...knock youselves out!!!!!.....we know the score so will watch idly by on the sidelines while the rivers of blood flow......unless the radicals decide to target this country with WMD and then we will just go completely haywire and incinerate EVERYBODY that even remotely constitutes a threat.

we have a good country that respects and cherishes other beliefs here,but there are limits.We know there are factions of government trying to stimulate feudalism again.....

the fact that we already know this means their little divide and conquer trick has failed...time's up.

Yes you mentioned English not anything racist, but unfortunately there are those on here and this time it was Anorthside, that will turn anything into a slanging match.

The issue is that a corrupt theiving git that has stolen taxpayers money is trying to make lame excuses to try and get himself off the hook. If the claim for a tv really aws legitimate he would not be doing what he claims he is. This slimy character cannot be trusted to give a cheque to charity. Blears with her incomplete cheque for a sum that did not equate to her taxpayer funded gain is another example.

The added complexity to this individual is that he has stood before Islamic groups boasting of having taken over Parialment with an islamic PM and hoarde of MPs. That is fact. It is fact that his mis-claims are more numerous than the tv. It is true that he could not be trusted to give to the radical islamists. It is true that he could not be trusted to give to the local scout group.

Natural Justice is the concept of fairness that would be agreed by the majority within that society. If it was applied to this situation I think that the money would be returned to the taxpayer, who could decide upon the distribution of the money as they should have in the first instance.

It would be funny though if he did give the cash away only to have it demanded back by the Inland Revenue, so would be out of pocket twice, then fined by the courts after a prosecution. Three times hit would be NATURAL JUSTICE.

:lol:

Guest Skinty
so supposedly "christian" leaders are right??...don't think so.

the middle east is the gallows of the world.

all the radicals will meet there to see who wears the trousers.

just for the record.....real islam is certainly not the firebrand al-quaeda interpretation

real christianity is not the evangelical catholicised version

real judaism is not the maniac zionist doctrine

There is an element in all of these that seeks world domination,and won't take no for an answer

....ALL of them need to be dealt with sternly.

so go for it guys...knock youselves out!!!!!.....we know the score so will watch idly by on the sidelines while the rivers of blood flow......unless the radicals decide to target this country with WMD and then we will just go completely haywire and incinerate EVERYBODY that even remotely constitutes a threat.

we have a good country that respects and cherishes other beliefs here,but there are limits.We know there are factions of government trying to stimulate feudalism again.....

the fact that we already know this means their little divide and conquer trick has failed...time's up.

Sorry, I don't understand. What on earth are you on about?

Guest anorthosite
Yes you mentioned English not anything racist, but unfortunately there are those on here and this time it was Anorthside, that will turn anything into a slanging match.

Can you explain that further?

Guest UK Debt Slave

Natural justice eh?

Well my take on this is differentiating between what is known as Common Law, (defined as lawful or unlawful) and what is defined as Admiralty Law or Civil Law (defined as legal or illegal)

But its a huge subject and very complicated

So I'll leave it to you to discover what the difference is and I'll come back if necessary

Malik is a liabilty and should not be allowed to further his own personal agenda whilst pocketing immoral, illegal and ill gotten gains from the public parapit.

The majority of 'em have been at it and need to be prosecuted, regardless of ethnicity, but Malik is dangerous because he will have influence on a large and growing problem facing the cultural balance of this country IMO. He has been open about his desire to change the existing British system to one that follows Muslim ideals.

Natural justice eh?

Well my take on this is differentiating between what is known as Common Law, (defined as lawful or unlawful) and what is defined as Admiralty Law or Civil Law (defined as legal or illegal)

But its a huge subject and very complicated

So I'll leave it to you to discover what the difference is and I'll come back if necessary

'Natural Justice' would in my view be for example, allowing the mother of Sara Payne and her family to spend as long as they liked exacting their own form of punsihment on Roy Whiting. And similar cases where the taking away of a childs life by a depraved monster has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt, give the family their chance to pay 'Natural Justice'.

Also I would make convicted criminals pay for their stay at Her Majestys' Pleasure, if they could not afford it? Hard labour contributing to society in a positive way.

I must admit I haven't read or heard the article where Malik says it's natural justice for us to pick up the tab for his telly but he must be off his fecking rocker if this proves to be the case.

What a c u next tuesday.

Guest UK Debt Slave
'Natural Justice' would in my view be for example, allowing the mother of Sara Payne and her family to spend as long as they liked exacting their own form of punsihment on Roy Whiting. And similar cases where the taking away of a childs life by a depraved monster has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt, give the family their chance to pay 'Natural Justice'.

Also I would make convicted criminals pay for their stay at Her Majestys' Pleasure, if they could not afford it? Hard labour contributing to society in a positive way.

I must admit I haven't read or heard the article where Malik says it's natural justice for us to pick up the tab for his telly but he must be off his fecking rocker if this proves to be the case.

What a c u next tuesday.

I think you badly misunderstand what the 'justice' system is all about.

The UK 'Justice' system is a revenue collection service for the state.

THAT'S ALL IT IS

Natural justice, the type you describe regarding Sarah Payne does not exist.

The so called justice system exists in the world of commerce. It is not designed to offer remedy to ordinary folks. It is designed purely to extract money from people. It could almost be described as a branch of Inland Revenue

You need to drastically reappraise what the legal system is really all about.

Like I said in my first post, there is a world of difference between what is LAWFUL and what is LEGAL

The world of LAW is natural law

The world of LEGALITY is the law of commerce

The two could not be more different

I think you badly misunderstand what the 'justice' system is all about.

The UK 'Justice' system is a revenue collection service for the state.

THAT'S ALL IT IS

Natural justice, the type you describe regarding Sarah Payne does not exist.

The so called justice system exists in the world of commerce. It is not designed to offer remedy to ordinary folks. It is designed purely to extract money from people. It could almost be described as a branch of Inland Revenue

You need to drastically reappraise what the legal system is really all about.

Like I said in my first post, there is a world of difference between what is LAWFUL and what is LEGAL

The world of LAW is natural law

The world of LEGALITY is the law of commerce

The two could not be more different

Dude I knew exactly what you were on about I was referring to the term 'Natural Justice' as presented by the OP, and what my feelings of what this SHOULD entail.

As someone who most probably gets to see the Justice System of this country in action more than most I think a lot of what you have said has some veracity, and to say that the kind of justice I have mentioned doesn't exist ..... no sh*t sherlock !!

I know the Legal System is based on Statutes, Acts of Parliament blah blah blah, Lawful under Common Law principles blah blah blah, why you felt the urge to encourage me to re-appraise what I think of the system I'll never know .....

I was saying what I THINK 'Natural Justice' should be !!

:rolleyes: