House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

athom

Bbc Caught Lying To The World Again

Yep - the BBC are just a government backed propaganda machine.. Lies are thier forte as any free-thinking Scotsman will tell you..

The anti independence propaganda spewed out by Auntie up here is at times just as pathetically inept. No wonder they want to censor and control net access in the UK. It's just so easy now to get the truth that the Beeb is running out for a reason to exist.

Guest skullingtonjoe
Yep - the BBC are just a government backed propaganda machine.. Lies are thier forte as any free-thinking Scotsman will tell you..

The anti independence propaganda spewed out by Auntie up here is at times just as pathetically inept. No wonder they want to censor and control net access in the UK. It's just so easy now to get the truth that the Beeb is running out for a reason to exist.

And I agree with you! ;)

Guest Skinty
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/iranprop.php

Edit: BBC admitted the "mistake" but considering they must have cropped the image it's a little hard to swallow.

Doesn't look cropped to me. Looks like it was taken from a different position further down. Not that I am excusing their mis-reporting though.

EDIT: +1 to knackers dave's earlier post

The BBC photo clearly isn't a cropped version of the LA Times one. If you look at the BBC one then there's a clear area of concrete in front of the fence at the bottom left of the picture, below the tree. In the LA Times one the area below the tree is occupied by some sort of stand, and there's no clear space visible in front of the fence. The crowds look different as well. It's difficult to see exactly what's going on, but in the LA Times photo most of the crowd appear to be waving green or red flags. In the BBC photo only 4 or 5 flags are visible, but there are lots and lots of placards: I don't see anything like this on the LA Times photo.

Edit: maybe I'm wrong about the latter point. Maybe the green stuff in the LA Times version is placards, not flags.

Edit again: moreover, at the right of the supposedly cropped version there's a large square building and some sort of tower that don't appear in the 'original' photo.

Or if the government is friendly to your business interests the BBC studiously ignores the regimes horrendous crimes such as in Burma

As noted above, the BBC photo doesn't appear to be a cropped version of the LA Times one.

At least two possibilities:

1. A photo of a pro-Ahmadinejad crowd was deliberately mis-captioned.

2. A photo of a crowd in Iran was accidentally mis-captioned.

The caption reads: 'Supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi again defied a ban on protests.'

If you take the caption in isolation, is it saying something untrue?

As noted above, the BBC photo doesn't appear to be a cropped version of the LA Times one.

At least two possibilities:

1. A photo of a pro-Ahmadinejad crowd was deliberately mis-captioned.

2. A photo of a crowd in Iran was accidentally mis-captioned.

Anyone know what the colours of the flags signify?

Absolutely. The BBC force us to donate to their propoganda funds and then try to brainwash us through not just the news but lso from soaps, dramas, kiddies programmes and comedies. They are a clever bunch of scheming a holes. The constsant drip feed of left wing pc agenda items telling people not only what to think , but also how to feel. They are evil and a puppet of this authoritarian regime.

I wonder how the BBC will cope with a new government. Will it continue to try to undermine what will be a right wing government, or start to work for them? I would bet on the former.