House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kazuya

Woman Skins Puppy To Make Belt

MUSKOGEE, Okla. (AP) - A 23-year-old woman is accused of getting friend to kill her Jack Russell terrier and skinning the puppy to make a belt out of its hide.

Krystal Lynn Lewis and Austin Michael Mullins, 26, were being held Friday in the Muskogee County jail on $25,000 bail each. They were charged with one felony count of cruelty to animals.

"We're talking about a 6- or 7-week-old defenseless puppy," said sheriff's deputy George Roberson. "That's pretty heinous and sadistic."

A Muskogee County judge ordered a mental competency hearing for both defendants.

Lewis wanted the puppy, named Poplin, killed because it was a gift from a female ex-lover with whom she doesn't get along, said Muskogee County sheriff's deputy George Roberson.

Roberson said Mullins shot the terrier 10 times with a .22-caliber pistol. Lewis skinned the animal at her apartment and nailed the hide to a board.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...;show_article=1

facepalm.jpg

Guest AuntJess

As my policy for these kinds of monsters is zero tolerance,nothing the law could do to them would be too much. :angry:

No doubt the enormous brainpower of this pair decided ten rounds would create the holes for the buckle.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that before people are allowed to have animals, children, a driving license, a credit rating, and perhaps most of all, a vote they ought to undergo mandatory Psychometric and IQ testing.

As my policy for these kinds of monsters is zero tolerance,nothing the law could do to them would be too much. :angry:

+1

Cant see what the outrage is. As Sigma pointed out, this goes on day in day out in the UK with millions of animals being slaughtered. And some of them end up as belts or shoes. Instead of hand wringing and expressing outrage perhaps it would be more constructive if a few more people went vegan or vegetarian.

Cant see what the outrage is. As Sigma pointed out, this goes on day in day out in the UK with millions of animals being slaughtered. And some of them end up as belts or shoes. Instead of hand wringing and expressing outrage perhaps it would be more constructive if a few more people went vegan or vegetarian.

True enough. I'm surprised anyone other than a vegan or vegetarian to make a big deal about this.

Or is a cow, pig or sheep so much less of a being than a nice cute puppy?

Guest AuntJess
No doubt the enormous brainpower of this pair decided ten rounds would create the holes for the buckle.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that before people are allowed to have animals, children, a driving license, a credit rating, and perhaps most of all, a vote they ought to undergo mandatory Psychometric and IQ testing.

If it weren't for the disparity in our ages, I'd think we were twins separated at birth! :P Once again you say what I feel.

Guest AuntJess
True enough. I'm surprised anyone other than a vegan or vegetarian to make a big deal about this.

Or is a cow, pig or sheep so much less of a being than a nice cute puppy?

Well apart from anything else, it is against the law to slaughter an animal. Professional slaughter of livestock - whilst no doubt leaving much to be desired - is sanctioned/regulated in law.(Although I personally have lobbied MPs about cruelty in this area - especially the transport of live animals to foreign lands -which is an effing disgrace :angry: )

As to pets: they are required to be put down humanely - in case that escaped your notice. <_<

I don't buy produce from animals which have not been reared humanely - if I can help it, so I DO care about other beasts, as I am sure a good few on here do. The dig about cute little puppies is an obvious attempt to annoy.

As ever with some people, the point of the story goes way over their heads.One can only guess at what kind of a life it had before they killed it. The mere fact that a person can cold-bloodedly kill an animal that IS so cute - in that manner - is rather disturbing, to those with the capabilities to understand the implications of this kind of human behaviour. B)

One might also opine that there is a difference about killing animals for food, and killing animals for solely for their pelts.

Guest X-QUORK
Jack russels are the most annoying little shits on planet earth.

No, that would be people.

Jack Russells are ace.

One might also opine that there is a difference about killing animals for food, and killing animals for solely for their pelts.

So I take it you have never worn a pair of leather shoes, or owned a leather belt? Or used fly spray or ant powder for that matter.

Genuine question.

Glad I wasn't the only one that didn't think this was the lowest a human can get. I have no desire to see animals suffer, but as mentioned this happens on a massive scale daily to feed people. Personally I'm a meat eater but there is no need whatsoever for an animal to die for me to eat so I can't really see morally the difference between this and the wholesale slaughter of animals.

I have never understood this animal hypocrisy, it seems rife, certainly in this country anyway.

If they had tortured the dog that's one thing, but it was shot in the head.

Guest AuntJess
So I take it you have never worn a pair of leather shoes, or owned a leather belt? Or used fly spray or ant powder for that matter.

Genuine question.

Glad I wasn't the only one that didn't think this was the lowest a human can get. I have no desire to see animals suffer, but as mentioned this happens on a massive scale daily to feed people. Personally I'm a meat eater but there is no need whatsoever for an animal to die for me to eat so I can't really see morally the difference between this and the wholesale slaughter of animals.

I have never understood this animal hypocrisy, it seems rife, certainly in this country anyway.

If they had tortured the dog that's one thing, but it was shot in the head.

I don't use any chemicals or pesticides which could harm another species and I am not alone. As to leather, or beef to eat to feed the hungry world. If an animal is treated with respect and dispatched speedily with mercy, there is no case to answer.

In case you have not realised, to kill a pet animal is against the law - lt must be done by a vet.

Slaughter houses in this country have codes of conduct - tho' sadly the halal slaughter houses are exempt from the pre-stunning requirement that is mandatory in 'English' abattoirs. :(

Guest X-QUORK
Slaughter houses in this country have codes of conduct - tho' sadly the halal slaughter houses are exempt from the pre-stunning requirement that is mandatory in 'English' abattoirs. :(

Yes, that one pisses me off immensely. Same with kosher isn't it?

That was the one thing I didn't quite follow with the whole fox hunting brouhaha. Yes, a few hundred (?) foxes would die a fairly horrific death but I'm sure that is easily outweighed by the collective misery of all the battery chickens in the country?

I suppose Joe public will conveniently ignore that as long as they can still get their 14 piece family feast for £9.99.

Regards,

Q

Yes, that one pisses me off immensely. Same with kosher isn't it?

I used to think that the animal rights people were nutters. Not anymore. I could really shoot a lot of feckers on planet Earth and not think twice about it. I get angrier as I get older.

That was the one thing I didn't quite follow with the whole fox hunting brouhaha. Yes, a few hundred (?) foxes would die a fairly horrific death but I'm sure that is easily outweighed by the collective misery of all the battery chickens in the country?

I suppose Joe public will conveniently ignore that as long as they can still get their 14 piece family feast for £9.99.

Regards,

Q

OK most of us are hypocrites in that regard but I have never understood the argument that just because one animal suffers then that justifies everything and makes it OK. Why not go the whole hog and shoot everything on four legs that you don't like, or you consider sport.

Whilst we are discussing people who should be locked up:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090624/tod-da...ro-870a197.html

What is wrong with people? There was a spate of cat killings near where I live a couple of years ago. Soomeone was dragging them behind cars. Locked up and the key thrown away if i had any say in the matter...instead of the 6 weeks community service they probably would have got if caught.