House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

waitingscot

The British Government Is Evil

As confirmed today by Iran's spiritual leader. Has the grand leader Ayatollah Khamenei been reading the expense claims published in the Telegraph today I wonder?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8109303.stm

I had my suspicions the government was evil before Ayatollah Khamenei even said anything to be honest, but it's good to know.

"their enmity against the Islamic Republic system and the most evil of them is the British government"

what a flip flop wearing dick. If we were that against the islamic system then we wouldn't have as many mosques here as they do there would we?

"their enmity against the Islamic Republic system and the most evil of them is the British government"

what a flip flop wearing dick. If we were that against the islamic system then we wouldn't have as many mosques here as they do there would we?

Thats a load of Shi'ite.

Embarrassing reports on the BBC, about how the Foreign Office will communicate to the Iranian Ambassador that the "evil" comments are " deeply unfair". FFS - "Unfair" - makes us sound like a hurt school boy.

What the hell would our illustrious Foreign / Imperial Secretaries of State of ages past be thinking now - that gunboats have been replaced with a banana boat?

Embarrassing reports on the BBC, about how the Foreign Office will communicate to the Iranian Ambassador that the "evil" comments are " deeply unfair". FFS - "Unfair" - makes us sound like a hurt school boy.

What the hell would our illustrious Foreign / Imperial Secretaries of State of ages past be thinking now - that gunboats have been replaced with a banana boat?

Lets not forget how they recently embaressed the 'royal' navy and showed them up like morons. I don't think we would risk sending anything near iranian waters again.

Yeah, Mugabe singled us out as well. Amazing that despite our epic fail as a dominant force in the world, we still get under the skin of a few other countries!

That's a real skill that is.

Guest Fedup
Who would have thought it. Our government, evil... it can't be true.

Whilst I agree that our goverment is evil, I still think we should just drop a few nukes on Iraq and Iran and then use the land to build "Executive Family Homes" and "Exclusive Luxury Apartments". Ok, the threat of radiation is a problem, but at least they will have more land the overpriced slaveboxes we get here, that usually have a postage stamp size garden, are next to a main road/railway/council estate, and have a garage you can't actually drive a car into and get out of the car.

Guest anorthosite
Yeah, Mugabe singled us out as well. Amazing that despite our epic fail as a dominant force in the world, we still get under the skin of a few other countries!

Oh my god. We're the Sibley of countries...

As confirmed today by Iran's spiritual leader. Has the grand leader Ayatollah Khamenei been reading the expense claims published in the Telegraph today I wonder?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8109303.stm

I had my suspicions the government was evil before Ayatollah Khamenei even said anything to be honest, but it's good to know.

This is a difficult issue for me as I am not normally a fan of theocracies with appalling human rights records who discriminate against non Islamic minorities............having said that I suspect you are right and the Ayatollah has Gordon and his mates bang to rights.

Where's Austin Powers when you need him........

ZAPHOD:

Awhhh, what is truth man? You heard the weirdo.

FORD:

Fine. Zaphod. What ever may or may not happen from here on in, I just want you to know something.

ZAPHOD:

Yeah?

FORD:

I want you to know - that I respect you…

ZAPHOD:

Great.

FORD:

Just not very much that’s all.

Oh my god. We're the Sibley of countries...

Did you not know?

Actually, I think we're more the whiney, nasty little kid who hangs around lots with the big bully. We like to think the bully likes us, but truth is, we just dont irritate the bully quite enough for them to kick the shit out of us, and they certainly wouldnt stick up for us against another big kid. Plus the bully likes having the 'validation of their point of view' that comes from us following them around.

Guest Skinty

More like we aspire to be what they really hate (i.e. America) but we're too weak and insignificant to worry about provoking.

Guest sillybear2

Hrm, just 'evil'? Can't we somehow merge with fellow evil doers and form a sort of 'Three legged stool of Evil', or a 'Tepee of evil' ?

While I would prefer a peaceful cooperative Iranian leadership, I wouldn't be surprisied if Ahmedi-Nejad would have won an entirely fair vote.

I'm sure too that the opposition leader probably did win a higher proportion of the vote than the official results show but its also been pretty obvious over the last week or so that the BBC is playing its part in a propoganda offensive against the Mad-One. You can be sure that among the protestors in Iran are elements working for Western intelligence services.

Both governments have their bad points - but would you like it if Iran interfered in our own elections the way we appear to be doing so in their's?

We're setting a bad precedent. Hostile middle eastern countries need only connive to infiltrate the British public to agitate indignant muslims (or native bigots) and come the next election we could our own riots courtesy of regimes thousands of miles away.

Guest sillybear2
While I would prefer a peaceful cooperative Iranian leadership, I wouldn't be surprisied if Ahmedi-Nejad would have won an entirely fair vote.

Me too, Dinnerjacket is without a doubt more popular than Brown and won a good chunk of the vote fair and square, we might not like it but that's the truth, unfortunately what we're witnessing from the UK Govt, the BBC and the entire Western establishment is denial. They cannot accept the fact the majority of voters in Iran are actually are ill educated, with near hate filled anti-western, anti-semitic sentiment. They know nothing else, especially in rural areas, there's been 30 years of propaganda, misplaced trust, suppression and suspicion so it's no real surprise.

It's like Iraq, their internal mess is just that, nothing to do with us.

I wonder what the housing market's like in Iran. I mean – if they're not evil, then maybe the ayatollahs aren't persuading the population that property speculation is their only hope of a secure financial future – you never know.

Guest Skinty
Me too, Dinnerjacket is without a doubt more popular than Brown and won a good chunk of the vote fair and square, we might not like it but that's the truth, unfortunately what we're witnessing from the UK Govt, the BBC and the entire Western establishment is denial. They cannot accept the fact the majority of voters in Iran are actually are ill educated, with near hate filled anti-western, anti-semitic sentiment. They know nothing else, especially in rural areas, there's been 30 years of propaganda, misplaced trust, suppression and suspicion so it's no real surprise.

There's an Iranian academic in the office who sits on the table next to me. He's come over here without any funding with the hope of applying for some and being able to stay. He says he can't stand living in Iran anymore because of the religious oppression. He absolutely hates religion of all sorts and is very worried by all the mosques being built here in the UK. He reckons that if he stayed there any longer he would probably be thrown in jail for some arbitrary reason.

I haven't actually seen him for a few weeks now so I don't actually know what's happened to him.

It's like Iraq, their internal mess is just that, nothing to do with us.

I'd agree with that.

Guest sillybear2
I wonder what the housing market's like in Iran. I mean “ if they're not evil, then maybe the ayatollahs aren't persuading the population that property speculation is their only hope of a secure financial future“ you never know.

Iranian people are oppressed, they have no access to usury or LIAR LOANS, unlike us freedom loving people.