House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Confounded

One For The Bulls, Not.

world%20trade.jpg

Due to incessant masturbation, my eyesight is too poor to make out the details of this graph.

Could you kindly enlarge it, please ?

(That's very kind of you, but, no - I meant the graph.)

world%20trade.jpg

Great stuff! The writing is a bit small, do you have a link to this?

Great stuff! The writing is a bit small, do you have a link to this?

People are buying a hell of a lot less stuff these days

;)

(Edit... missing 'ing')

Edited by Moo

The export figures are in US dollars, so its only accurate if your income is in dollars. The UK devalued by 25% or so so a fall in dollar terms is no felt as bad.

Edited by Peter Hun

The export figures are in US dollars, so its only accurate if your income is in dollars. The UK devalued by 25% or so so a fall in dollar terms is no felt as bad.

A fair point but a temporary effect, like all the tweaking and fiddling they are doing, just getting us over the next hurdle and deal with the next day if and when it comes.

Well at least we have an upper bound on the length of the depression if current trends persist.

At 33% down per annum, and one year gone; there are only two years left until rock bottom.

for those who haven't onanised themselves to a ragged pulp, the picture appears to be some kind of geophysical chart, or the middle 8 from Bohemian Rhapsody

Yeah, but this is going to be the first recession in history where house prices actually rise! You see, you bears just don't realise that it really IS different this time. My fellow trolls Rinoa, Hamish, Valerius, London to Manchester, Andykn and Sibley all agree with me.....so there! :P

although given the timeframe of the graph the average rate over the period is about 1.6-1.7

Yeah, but this is going to be the first recession in history where house prices actually rise! You see, you bears just don't realise that it really IS different this time. My fellow trolls Rinoa, Hamish, Valerius, London to Manchester, Andykn and Sibley all agree with me.....so there! :P

TAFKA Slumpmonkey, please reassure me you're a joke Bull, like Bloo Loo's one day sabbatical

TAFKA Slumpmonkey, please reassure me you're a joke Bull, like Bloo Loo's one day sabbatical

Joke Bull. No doubt about it.

I'll have you know that I'm a fully paid up VI EA just like my fellow trolls Hamish, London to Manchester, Sibley, Valerius, Andykn et al. ;)

Green shoots...........WIBBLE.........Green shoots..................WIBBLE.....etc....

Nice chart :)

Pitty it's only up to Feb though..

Would be good to see how things have been through the last three months

There is no point publishing anything after Feb because due to March 09 G20 meeting and world wide media assault it will be better than expected, you need to know no more than that now go out and buy assets!