House Price Crash Forum

Telegraph To Publish Uncensored Mp Expenses

HOLA441

Westminster thought they could keep the masses happy by publishing highly censored expenses today.

The Telegraph have just called their bluff. Full cabinet expenses to be published tomorrow. All MP expenses will be published on Saturday. We will then all be able to see what they have tried to hide!

Also, a junior Treasury minister has resigned after being caught flipping her primary residence for just one month to avoid capital gains tax. She would have got away with it if the Torygraph hadn't have had the unedited expenses. Not a peep from our great leader about such a scandalous resignation.

Westminster still rotten to the core I'm said to say. :(

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Let's hope when the troughers' addresses are revealed their p1ssed off constituents don't order pizza deliveries and taxis for them every evening. That would be very unfortunate.

HOLA445

Browns details are like an empty blackboard

what I have noticed are a few laundry bills without receipts

and enuff gardening invoices to satisfy Kew Gardens

must have invested heavily in those green shoots

HOLA446
HOLA447
Let's hope when the troughers' addresses are revealed their p1ssed off constituents don't order pizza deliveries and taxis for them every evening. That would be very unfortunate.

I may have been involved in such an incident in my youth. I believe our group also contacted a funeral parlour to visit an unpopular associate :lol:

HOLA448
HOLA449

"Hello ? White Gables Farm ? Yes, I'd like to order a half ton of horse manure for

my garden. Just unload it on the driveway, thanks."

HOLA4410
"Hello ? White Gables Farm ? Yes, I'd like to order a half ton of horse manure for

Her's a link to something consrtuctive we can all do as well as having some fun at their expense.

"Dear Taxpayer,

I'm writing to you to thank you for signing the petition that the TaxPayers' Alliance and Heather Brooke jointly launched a month ago to press for full transparency in MPs' expenses. Your support for the campaign to find out exactly how our elected representatives have been spending our money is very much appreciated. I'm pleased to say that we are making progress, but there are several ways that you can help to keep up the pressure for full transparency.

As you will have seen, today Parliament has released partial details of MPs' expenses, but the crucial second home addresses remain secret. We will of course continue to campaign for the publication of second home addresses, but in the meantime we need your help to scrutinise the information that has been released. While the Daily Telegraph has done a great service to us all, it has only published information about a minority of MPs. With your help, we can ensure that every MPs' expenses are properly scrutinised.

What to do

1) Please follow this link to access the expenses details.

2) Pick an MP. Please start with your local MP, no matter how obscure they are - this will help us to cover the greatest range of Parliamentarians.

3) Scrutinise all of the available documents. Three types of expenses details have been released: The Additional Costs Allowance (second homes), the Incidental Expenses Provision (office costs) and the Communications Allowance (a £10,000 fund for "communicating" with or propagandising constituents).

4) Please note any absurd, dubious, petty, greedy or amusing claim, noting the link to the relevant document and the page the claim appears on. Secretive MPs, such as those who have blacked out the details of what they have claimed for, are also of interest.

5) Please send your observations to us as a response to this email."

The link doesn't seem to work, but I'm sure you lot can figure it out.

P.S. I would ask for the manure to be delivered directly into the pool - or the moat.

HOLA4411

Milliband is a total trougher.

Christ we paid for David Millibands path and boundary wall as well. How nice for him.

http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/mpslord...nd_0708_ACA.pdf

Page 28/29/30 £5838 for replace boundary wall and lay block paving and remove his bloody tree.

I’m furious.

Secondly

http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/mpslord...nd_0607_ACA.pdf

Page 16

Why did Milliband charge the taxpayer the £499 product fee for replacing his mortgage the cheek of it.

Thirdly

Ok this is hilarious.

Milliband claimed his Council tax from Apr 06 to March 07 and got a 50% discount as the “property was emptyâ€. So why was all the repairs gardening and such done to the building that year.

Page 36.

Surely thats illegal. Claiming for a 2nd home , furniture, repairs and gardening and cleaning but also claiming to the council its “empty" to get a 50% discount.

HOLA4412

and then there is Wee Dougie Alexander, who claimed twice for garage doors.

In case anyone missed it.

http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/mpslord...er_0708_ACA.pdf

Page 31 and 32.

A new set of garage doors £420 and to reline and fit a new chimney £928.31

Pages 6-9 Bedding for £550, a new dvd, tv, aerial system £1700, 48 element wideband aerial £155.

Nice if you can get it.

http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/mpslord...er_0607_ACA.pdf

Part 2

Page 36 “all repairs to outhouse†£350 WTF. (yes you read that right, a bloody outhouse)

Page 24 – another set of garage doors £371, is he taking the mickey. Actually he’s claimed for this in 06 and again on 07 with the same excuse, wood rotted away.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

and Brown

Gordon Brown 19/04/06 £1396 for redecorating his ceilings and get this “rearranging the 2 bedrooms†as discussed.

We paid someone to rearrange his bedrooms at £140 a day for 7 days. Page 19 of the 05/06 ACA.

also

and the award for funniest receipt of the day.

Gordon Brown

24/01/07

"Clear Choked WC pan in upstair bathroom". £88.13.

Depth charges must be needed to unblock that or was nokia shoved down it.

also

Page 41 of the 06/07 ACA for Gordon Brown.

Installation of a solar power, wind power, central heating and pv electric system.

£6464.56 for the total cost and at the bottom and then it requests to pay this over 10 years at £646.45 per year and £165 per quarter.

Was Brown trying to slip this in under petty cash or other bills.

HOLA4415
Browns details are like an empty blackboard

what I have noticed are a few laundry bills without receipts

Probably relates to the cleaning of soiled underpants.

Can't blame him for wanting to keep that quiet.

HOLA4416
Milliband is a total trougher.

Christ we paid for David Millibands path and boundary wall as well. How nice for him.

http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/mpslord...nd_0708_ACA.pdf

Page 28/29/30 £5838 for replace boundary wall and lay block paving and remove his bloody tree.

I’m furious.

Secondly

Page 16

Why did Milliband charge the taxpayer the £499 product fee for replacing his mortgage the cheek of it.

Thirdly

Ok this is hilarious.

Milliband claimed his Council tax from Apr 06 to March 07 and got a 50% discount as the “property was emptyâ€. So why was all the repairs gardening and such done to the building that year.

Page 36.

Surely thats illegal. Claiming for a 2nd home , furniture, repairs and gardening and cleaning but also claiming to the council its “empty" to get a 50% discount.

Yes it is illegal. He should be reported to his local council. Highlights just how dishonest many of our MPs are :angry: <_<

Edited by Bubble&Squeak

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

nowt yet

http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=blears&amp...l=en&tab=wn

Her website still shows

Results 1 - 10 of about 917,000 for blears [definition]. (0.23 seconds)

Search Results

Results include your SearchWiki notes for blears. Share these notes

Copy and paste this link into an email or IM:

See a preview of the shared page

Rt Hon Hazel Blears MP <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<she's not anymore is she?

Labour MP for Salford. Biography, news, and constituency information.

Contact Me - Photo gallery - Biography - Out and About

www.hazelblears.co.uk/ - Cached - Similar -

HOLA4421

Help Fill our Moat!

Rubble Wanted Urgently!

(contaminated industrial waste accepted!)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

This cover-up is utterly scandalous.

Do these shameless spivs, liars, troughers and nonsense-merchants actually think they are all going to get away with their greed and excess?

Do they believe their constituents are going to welcome them back with open arms at the next Election? For another four free-loading, gravy train years?

I think not.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
She survived. :(

Labour looking after their own.

BNP will no doubt pick up a lot of 'her' votes at the GE.

What a strange thing to do.... assuming they haven't spent the day going over her expenses with a fine tooth comb and seeing what else is in there...

I reckon she'll lose the seat for them... but then again it's a northern monkey seat.