House Price Crash Forum
angrypirate

Spitting Image House Price Slump

Yes, golden oldie. Worth posting for any new visitors to the forum.

One for the MTV generation too young and too naive to know about severity the last houseprice crash.

This video will be relevant material for decades to come for each cyclical downturn. Human nature does not change.

Well, once the tories are back in power it certainly wouldnt surprise me if they did...

But no doubt it will be cgi'd to the hilt - and crap because of it.

wish they would bring spitting image back.
They have written a whole series of "Yes Commissioner" - from the EU - Blair banned it from being commissioned by the Beeb....... - because it would humiliate the EU and drive us even further away from voting yes to anything on European integration.....

They have written a whole series of "Yes Commissioner" - from the EU - Blair banned it from being commissioned by the Beeb....... - because it would humiliate the EU and drive us even further away from voting yes to anything on European integration.....

They make such ghastly homages of their human lookalikes. I was actually scared of the show when I was young.

Thought they tried to bring it back a few years ago (or the ex producers tried something new) but it flopped.

They make such ghastly homages of their human lookalikes. I was actually scared of the show when I was young.

the Margaret Beckett one was actually an improvement.

What gives b'liar (or any pm) the right to ban anything without the approval of parliament? Are we in a dictatorship now? :rolleyes:

the guy from the kebab shop ?

Yeah, his place is called Abera Kebabra.

Actually the cybermen scared me way more than the Daleks, and I was 25 then :P

As for bringing back the Spitting Image show. It won't happen. Problem is people will think they are watching the news.

Yeah, his place is called Abera Kebabra.

Actually the cybermen scared me way more than the Daleks, and I was 25 then :P

As for bringing back the Spitting Image show. It won't happen. Problem is people will think they are watching the news.

The weeping angels really gave me the willies.

Cyber men - pa - just give me a can opener.

Whenever i see the daleks i just think of TV Offals "The Gay Daleks" and Exsperminate....LOL

great song.

i don't suppose there are an wags on here who could update the lyrics to fit the blair/brown speculative bubble rather than thatcher's post 'right to buy' one?

i had a very quick go at the first verse but it was a pretty miserable effort, especially the last two lines - ending in debt to rhyme with 'let' struck me as a good idea but i struggled to join those two particular dots.

Dad believed what Krusty said

“Jobs and pensions they’re old hat,

Pwoperdee is where it’s atâ€.

So bought a ‘buy to let’.

Filled our boots whilst times were good,

Gave no though to the debt.