House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
50%deposit

Pmq's

anyone else find Browns in ability to awnser questions frustrating?

Any one note that he plans to suppport investment with asset sales?

Anyone think that Browns constant attack on tory 10% cuts is actually a good reason to vote tory? Anyone think that constant govt spending is wrong and we actually need cuts?

Edited by 50%deposit

As someone told me in another thread, thats why its called PM Questions, not PM answers.

I dont see the point of it myself. It always turns into a Party political broadcast. The only way to get these guys to answer questions is by putting a gun to their heads.

I thought the most pathetic thing was that when David Cameron said that there is a recession across Europe, Labour MPs fell about laughing as if he'd made a major gaffe. They seem mentally incapable of understanding the massive policy failure in this country and just saying, "It started in America" won't wash.

Anyone think that Browns constant attack on tory 10% cuts is actually a good reason to vote tory? Anyone think that constant govt spending is wrong and we actually need cuts?

Brown is absolutely 110% nucking futts.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Politics is a diversionary facade the banking system and lobbyists.

Guest sillybear2

Labour robs the many to bribe the few.

Unfortunately for Brown the few now outnumber the many.

Man : Yet another credit card bill came this morning, Love.

Wife : What are we going to do, to get out of this mountain of debt we are in, it will bankcrupt us.

Man: Shut up, you stupid bitch, were going to get more debt, to get us of this debt. Doooh

Wife : How is that helping us to get out of debt ?

Man : You clearly know nothing about economic, I am the man and I know best, borrow more when in debt, not less.

Wife : Thats doesnt make any sense to borrow more debt, to pay off the debts we have.

Man : Thats not what were doing, we borrowing more debts, because someone else is going to be paying it off.

Wife : Who ?

Man : That Blithering idiot in the blue coat across the road. We'll be writing our Memoirs next year.

Wife : You really are a clever cat, Mr Brown.

Man : Thank you Mrs Brown.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

And.... yes.

Can we export him back to Scotland, now ?

still, everytime the Gordon Brown thing accuses labour of being the party of cuts reffering to 10% its like a huge endoresment!!! I dont know why Cameron doesnt leverage that and say yes!!! And if you carry on at this rate, those cutes will be even greater to repair the damage you are doing by borrowing?!!!!

Then say, PM, Who do you really think will be governing the country over the next 5 years? How are they going to repay your debts? Awsner, the Tories, by cutting!!! So dont you think you should be a little more long sighted than you are right now? Idiot!!! (i added idiot in as there wont be a speaker to object next week, lol)

Actually it's an ability to not answer the question

Yes it's annoying, but it's political postering not a sign that the guy's a dumbass (even if he is)

tim

Browns PMQ policy

We Are The Party Of The Many

They Are The Party Of The Few

repeat ad infinitum

Brown sends fact finding delegation to Iran to investigate electoral reform for the UK!

it should be illegal to pontificate and not awnser directly.

there was one question that asked if he had seen a report of somthing or other, and he said, NO I HAVN@T, and it was quite, he had actually awnsered the question direct and straight. hes an evil person that makes a joke of parliament.

he should be shot.

thing is, i think he knows what hes doing, like a bully that you cant get rid of, hes just taking the piiss.

Guest sillybear2
it should be illegal to pontificate and not awnser directly.

Hrm, maybe.

Sometimes it's what you don't say.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

And.... yes.

Can we export him back to Scotland, now ?

yes

i understand there are quite a few holes that are earmarked as being safe from toxic leakage for the next 100,000 years, we need to bury him in one of those.

Now, Brown is a deceitful b*stard, but the use of evasive language is so artful you have to applaud it, I mean its just brilliant.

The Tories say that if you keep Labours spending plans and insulate health, you have to cut elsewhere by 10%. Indisputable, you might think.

Cameron asks to confirm what has aleady been published in the budget, that overall spending will be cut in real terms.

Brown responds by saying two quite brilliant things:

1. One element of spending ('Current') is going to grow in real terms. Er, OK, now how about the question you were asked.
  2. We would continue to invest whilst the Tories would cut. Er, both parties will continue to invest, and both parties would cut. So what?

It's no good having a discussion with this man, he hasn't changed, he's not honest.

Save your crap for the election, Gordon. Now.

Guest KingCharles1st

I would love to see Brown spitroasted over a burning fire at Royal Ascot, with an apple stuffed in his mouth, and anyone and everyone taking lumps out of him

The man is a total and utter failure

It's not new for politicians or even prime ministers to to tell untruths, but what's different with Brown is that he still does it even when everyone can see he's wrong and he even knows they know he's wrong!

Brown is absolutely 110% nucking futts.

Only 110% nuts?

What assets are we planning to sell and does he really think he'll get what he thinks they are worth, plus the fact if we do sell these "assets" it's only papering over the cracks once again.

It's not new for politicians or even prime ministers to to tell untruths, but what's different with Brown is that he still does it even when everyone can see he's wrong and he even knows they know he's wrong!

i dont know how all the labour MP's can sit there nodding when its clear he is evil and a lying sack of crap. If I had him representing me I would quit. He's an insult to intelligence and credibility. Its beyond sad, its criminal.

Gordon Brown should be clear and forthcoming in his awnsers, he should say, I understand your asking about cuts in labour spending, and yes, you are right, we cannot avoid cuts, these are the areas where there are cuts, here, here and here. Failing to be clear is A WASTE OF TAX PAYERS MONEY. There should be no twisting of matters. What Camerson is asking is a complex question and easily misconstrued, Brown should grasp the question and simplfy it and awnser it.

What benefit does anyone get from a PM that is not awnsering questions, he might as well be 'in another place' and not bother showing up.

Edited by 50%deposit