House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
richcrashman

Obama Swats Fly, A Bbc Headline!

Their scrolling headlines mentioned the return of Captain America in a new five-part series too.

Nice to see BBC News has its priorities right.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Did he swat it with his lizardy tongue?

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Did he swat it with his lizardy tongue?

Too fast for the eye to see.

It wasn't squished either - quite intact and flysome on the floor.

Just watched it, it is all to do with perception and how he deals with a situation, yeah it is just a fly but it is dealt with quickly, methodically and with a bit of fun.

Just imagine what Gordon Brown would do in the same situation, with an interviewer and a fly, brown would be a bumbling fool and stop the interview rather than turning the situation around to his advantage. Swatting a fly is a small example of the attitude difference between the two leaders...

Edited by moosetea

On the BBC.

Obama swats fly !

FFS!

God forbid the media would report that he just sacked a Inspector General attorney prosecutor without a valid reason under law calling him "confused and disorientated" (so soviet) becuase he was about to expose Obama's crony friends looting a boatload of money from Americorps.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...n/s_629776.html

Mr. Walpin had uncovered the misuse of $850000 in AmeriCorps grants by Kevin Johnson, a former NBA star and Mr. Obama's buddy who was running the St. HOPE ...

Edited by sunonmars

I was pro-Obama prior to his election which of course hinged on the hope that things must change and Obama was different and might herald a shift in direction for the US. Now l just see a more lucid version of the same s**t, with the added bonus of Chicago politics writ large across the nation.

And on Sky News. Pathetic, isn't it.

Yep, it's almost as bad as the Gordon Brown's mobile goes off during a press conference story.

Or Tony Blair wears a bracelet given to him by some spiritual nutcases story.

I am covinced, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that the above two "stories" were deliberately staged to misdirect the tabloids, the news organisations and ultimately the public.

On the BBC.

Obama swats fly !

If this is actually true then this is absolutely MASSIVE news for HPC forum, its basic chaos theory If Obama swats a fly in the US it could cause a tidal wave in Japan or a houseprice bull market in the UK. Crash over people fill yer boots with BTL

Guest anorthosite
Just watched it, it is all to do with perception and how he deals with a situation, yeah it is just a fly but it is dealt with quickly, methodically and with a bit of fun.

Just imagine what Gordon Brown would do in the same situation, with an interviewer and a fly, brown would be a bumbling fool and stop the interview rather than turning the situation around to his advantage. Swatting a fly is a small example of the attitude difference between the two leaders...

With George Bush the fly would have won...

God forbid the media would report that he just sacked a Inspector General attorney prosecutor without a valid reason under law calling him "confused and disorientated" (so soviet) becuase he was about to expose Obama's crony friends looting a boatload of money from Americorps.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...n/s_629776.html

Mr. Walpin had uncovered the misuse of $850000 in AmeriCorps grants by Kevin Johnson, a former NBA star and Mr. Obama's buddy who was running the St. HOPE ...

But he's the Black Jesus of Change....

That must be why Brown is desperate to see him: "Can you spare some Change?"

That probably is the correct context of 'Change'

That's nothing. My brother used to catch flies, pluck a hair from my head, gently tie it around the fly, and hand me a live buzzing fly on a lead. Incredible party trick. He should probably be President.

That's nothing. My brother used to catch flies, pluck a hair from my head, gently tie it around the fly, and hand me a live buzzing fly on a lead. Incredible party trick. He should probably be President.

+10

I wonder how many flys he would need to catch to make a fly powered flying machine

+10

I wonder how many flys he would need to catch to make a fly powered flying machine

*Applies to Dragon's Den*

Is the play on this that it appears to make him normal to the masses. Are some out there sat on there couches this morning thinking "that Obama's a normal kinda guy, he has to swat bugs just like me"??

It's kinda like coming out and saying the Queen wipes her own bottom! lol

Place i used to work at for a couple of months had a guy who put 2 flys in the fridge to slow them down. Then super glued them to a match stick face 180 degrees to each other and 90 degrees relative to the stick. One fly helicopter !! lol