House Price Crash Forum

Ecb Warning On Banks Rattles Global Markets

HOLA441

ECB warning on banks rattles global markets

It said it is expecting fresh bank writedowns to hit $283bn (£173bn) by the end of next year.

"Policy-makers and market participants will have to be especially alert in the period ahead. The credit cycle has not yet reached a trough," said the ECB's Financial Stability Report.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbys...al-markets.html

Er...... Amazing how dumb people are..... These people are so behind the curve it's spooky.

HOLA442

I wonder if autumn 2009 could be when Europe comes to the forefront, when the European banks implode, while the USA generally staggers on as before? First the crash in New York, then an Austrian bank goes under pulling down everyone else... now why does that ring a bell to me?

HOLA443
I wonder if autumn 2009 could be when Europe comes to the forefront, when the European banks implode, while the USA generally staggers on as before? First the crash in New York, then an Austrian bank goes under pulling down everyone else... now why does that ring a bell to me?

Basically, we're all totally screwed. The Banksters have F*CKED us over to beyond the limit. It is going to get ugly.

HOLA444

You mean Ponzi Brown should be looking at history, if only he had a PHD in the subject.

The only missing piece is some delusional megalomaniac in charge of a European nation.

If only we had a candidate to fit the bill.

HOLA445
HOLA446
You mean Ponzi Brown should be looking at history, if only he had a PHD in the subject.

The only missing piece is some delusional megalomaniac in charge of a European nation.

Don't think we have.. previous candidates for Evil World Dictator notably increased employment, wages and industrial production quite dramatically, whilst combining a brilliant command of rhetoric with ruthless political drive and a clear vision of where there were going (To hell, admittedly, but at least there was a plan).

Meanwhile, our delusional megalomaniac has spent his life doing nothing but trying to get made prime minister, with absolutely no idea of what he was going to do when he got there, apart from try to cling on being PM. Oh, and Hitler had a better track record in elections..

HOLA447
Basically, we're all totally screwed. The Banksters have F*CKED us over to beyond the limit. It is going to get ugly.

I like to think that it is the banking system that is screwed, rather than humanity.

Having syphoned off immense wealth for centuries and grown into a grotesque all-controlling web, perhaps the parasitic money/banking system has now overreached itself and damaged the host beyond recovery?

Simplistically, the choice now seems to be either that the host is brutally refashioned by the dominant parasite into a fully enslaved wealth production facility, or that the weakened host recognizes the parasite for what it is and throws it off.

But yes, unfortunately either way it will get ugly.

HOLA448

browns PHD was on events up to 1929 (I kid you not, who studies the labour party for the 10 years before the start of the great depression?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Brown

The Labour Party and Political Change in Scotland 1918-29
Edited by moosetea

HOLA449
The Labour Party and Political Change in Scotland 1918-29

Gorgon was such a fan of the eleven years to 1929 that he resolved to repeat it.

Seriously, you couldn't make it up.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
or that the weakened host recognizes the parasite for what it is and throws it off.

"Host kicks ATM that refuses to cough up" ?

Well it's a start isn't it?

HOLA4412
Don't think we have.. previous candidates for Evil World Dictator notably increased employment, wages and industrial production quite dramatically, whilst combining a brilliant command of rhetoric with ruthless political drive and a clear vision of where there were going (To hell, admittedly, but at least there was a plan).

Meanwhile, our delusional megalomaniac has spent his life doing nothing but trying to get made prime minister, with absolutely no idea of what he was going to do when he got there, apart from try to cling on being PM. Oh, and Hitler had a better track record in elections..

Yip - he actually got elected! Strange concept I know....

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
I like to think that it is the banking system that is screwed, rather than humanity.

Having syphoned off immense wealth for centuries and grown into a grotesque all-controlling web, perhaps the parasitic money/banking system has now overreached itself and damaged the host beyond recovery?

Simplistically, the choice now seems to be either that the host is brutally refashioned by the dominant parasite into a fully enslaved wealth production facility, or that the weakened host recognizes the parasite for what it is and throws it off.

But yes, unfortunately either way it will get ugly.

Have you read the 'World Order-A study in the hegemony of parasitism' by Eustace Mullins?

http://iamthewitness.com/books/Eustace.Mul...rld%20Order.pdf

He uses the same analogy in his book. I tried to buy a copy but the cheapest I could find was £50 pounds on Ab books. Some editionsof the book cost over a £100 so I guess we can assume the contents is fairly accurate.

HOLA4416

Well if you strike industrial production and allow public sector non jobs, that doesn't sound a hundred miles from a spin happy possible future president of the EU...

HOLA4417
Have you read the 'World Order-A study in the hegemony of parasitism' by Eustace Mullins?

http://iamthewitness.com/books/Eustace.Mul...rld%20Order.pdf

He uses the same analogy in his book. I tried to buy a copy but the cheapest I could find was £50 pounds on Ab books. Some editionsof the book cost over a £100 so I guess we can assume the contents is fairly accurate.

I've not read that particular book.

However, I note that for £2.49 on ebay you can buy a similarly titled DVD of a 90-minute interview with Mullins.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EUSTACE-MULLINS-THE-...%3A1%7C294%3A50

HOLA4418