House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Sienna Miller Takes Hit On Her London House

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/06/s...her-london.html

SELLER: Sienna Miller

PRICE: £995,000

SIZE: 2,095 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms

DESCRIPTION: A fabulous and most unusual house, discreetly positioned in a quiet lane between Edgeware Road and Lisson Grove, being conveniently located for numerous local shops, restaurants and transport facilities. The house features a striking ground floor studio reception room with a galleried study area as well as a stunning lower ground floor entertaining area with a Turkish bath and sauna.

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: Relentlessly pap hounded British ack-tress turned "fashion designer" Sienna Miller has put her quirkly London pad on the market with an asking price of £995,000, a figure that our bejewled abacus reveals converts to $1,636,889 U.S.

Twenty-something year old blond Miss Miller–who works her boho-chic look every bit as hard as Kates Hudson and Moss–started up her ladder of fame as a model. She appeared in ad campaigns, magazine and topless in the innocently naughty 2003 Pirelli calendar. Next came tee-vee and movie roles in films like Alfie, Factory Girl and The Edge of Love. However, poor Miss Miller has become, perhaps and sadly, less known for her acting prowess and best known for her long string of romantic relationships and interludes with high profile men including Jude Law, Rhys Ifans, Puff Daddy and Josh Hartnett. Then there was, of course, that nasty bizness with the very married father of four Balthazar Getty which ruined a marriage and, quite frankly, did neither of their reputations or careers any favors.

Not only is Miss Miller unlucky in love, she's not so lucky in the real estate department either. Previous reports indicate Miss Miller purchased the 2,095 square foot Victorian house in 2007 for £1,200,000. That's $1,973,916 at today's rates which means that iffin Miss Miller gets her full asking price, the little lams will still lose more than £200,000. While all reports say that Miss Miller's house is in upscale Marylebone (where the Kabbalah Kween lives when in London), Our Man in London says that it's sort of in super s***** St. Johns Wood (where Kate Moss resides) but that it's really located in the much less glammy Paddington where it's surrounded by council flats, otherwise known as public housing.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Who the fvck is Sienna Miller? Never heard of the chap...

******* lovechild of Windy Miller and Sandy Toksvig, apparently.

I read that as "Sienna Miller Takes a Sh1t On Her London House"

...and thought well I've heard of baking bread and brewing coffee but is this a step too far?

******* lovechild of Windy Miller and Sandy Toksvig, apparently.

He gets around. I hope the CSA are able to track him down. Shouldn't be too difficult should it - I mean, how many wind mills are there!?

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
He gets around. I hope the CSA are able to track him down. Shouldn't be too difficult should it - I mean, how many wind mills are there!?

The trouble is that he's very small and made of wood. He can thwart thermal imaging.