House Price Crash Forum

Is Valerius A Wanna Be Property Developer

Mr. Miyagi

HOLA441

Folks

Just posted this on another topic but I think it deserves a thread all to its self.

After spending another lazy Sunday watching another CH4 wanna be show 'come dine with me' I have just noticed a clip of a forthcoming property snakes and ladders show, which features a 'development' with a somewhat unusual 'feature'. The feature just so happens to be very similiar as of one of are favourite trolls Vally Boys avatar.

Could it be a coincidence?????

pics taken from my telly below

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0106.jpg

Edit to change

Same as to similiar to

HOLA442
HOLA443
Folks

Just posted this on another topic but I think it deserves a thread all to its self.

After spending another lazy Sunday watching another CH4 wanna be show 'come dine with me' I have just noticed a clip of a forthcoming property snakes and ladders show, which features a 'development' with a somewhat unusual 'feature'. The feature just so happens to be the same as of one of are favourite trolls Vally Boys avatar.

Could it be a coincidence?????

pics taken from my telly below

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0106.jpg

That looks like a cross between a man and a lion or something. I thought the avatar used by Hilarious was a beardy bloke?

HOLA444

Its not the same.

There is a running theme/feature of the bulls avatars though esp. all of Rionas's. It's quite a clever little psycological tactic. designed to enrage opponants. If its deliberate then its very clever. If its not then we have some warped minds visiting this place.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Its not the same.

There is a running theme/feature of the bulls avatars though esp. all of Rionas's. It's quite a clever little psycological tactic. designed to enrage opponants. If its deliberate then its very clever. If its not then we have some warped minds visiting this place.

Nahhhh, we'd never select Avatars to bait opponents........ :blink:

Would we? ;)

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Its not the same.

Professional trolling is, by definition, professional ie done for financial gain. If companies and organisations are involved, advertising agencies could well be too.

Cue troll attack... nonsense.... paranoia...... delusion.... etc etc.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest anorthosite
Is it a bird? is it a plane? No, it's Super-Gay!

av-18022.jpg

Faboosh!

There are many insults you could legitimately direct at groundskeeper Willie, gay is not one of them ;)

groundskeeper+willie.gif

HOLA4416
There are many insults you could legitimately direct at groundskeeper Willie, gay is not one of them ;)

groundskeeper%20willie.gif

Well, okay, you're right. I was just acting on a whim.

The parallels between Hamish McTavish and Groundskeeper Willie are actually quite uncanny: "is a stereotypical angry Scotsman.

Willie is an unpleasant, though essentially harmless, character. He has claimed to originate from several different places

in Scotland, and frequently gives contradictory accounts of his past life"

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Archived