House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Dawn French And Lenny Henry Drop Asking Price Of Their Home By £650,000 After Lavish Mansion Fails To Sell

Guest theboltonfury
Henry is an unfunny c**t.

This, however, is quite amusing.

Maybe he could now add another joke to his repetoire asides from his usual 'I'm black and have been repressed by society all my life - by the way, I'm a millionaire'

Maybe he could now add another joke to his repetoire asides from his usual 'I'm black and have been repressed by society all my life - by the way, I'm a millionaire'

And his wife, oooooh, it's funny cos she's fat. Oooooh it's funny cos she's fat, and a vicar. What a pair. Still, the new property in Cornwall looks suitable, clinging to the edge of a cliff.

'We had so many people trying to buy this house when we lived here,' says Henry. 'Where are they now?'

Perhaps McSpammish, Valerius, Rinoa et al. need to get in touch and point them towards the green shoots that must surely be all around them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: hilarious!

You forgot to mention his other staple about his wife having enormous breasts...he even manages to mention them in the Times version of this story!

Guest theboltonfury
:lol::lol::lol::lol: hilarious!

You forgot to mention his other staple about his wife having enormous breasts...he even manages to mention them in the Times version of this story!

Ms Jo Brand has made a similar career out of being morbidly obese.

oh I agree. nothing remotely funny about either of them. hes been shameless over the last 10 years. either doing a tour or twisting the arm of the BBC to give him a show immediatley after his stint on comic relief.

not this year tho. i noticed they dont even bother with unfunny hasbeen comedians anymore. just bland presenters.

as for her. as you all say. apparently we are all meant to laugh just because shes enormous.

The couple placed Hyde End Farm on the market last year following a move to a clifftop retreat in Cornwall to be near French's mother.

:blink::blink: ???

squid.jpg

oh I agree. nothing remotely funny about either of them. hes been shameless over the last 10 years. either doing a tour or twisting the arm of the BBC to give him a show immediatley after his stint on comic relief.

not this year tho. i noticed they dont even bother with unfunny hasbeen comedians anymore. just bland presenters.

as for her. as you all say. apparently we are all meant to laugh just because shes enormous.

Both as funny as a burning orphenage or a fart in a spacesuit. Both one-liners courtesy of Billy Connelly. It's OK for you lot-we have to suffer Vicar of Dibley on PBS. That is 100% sh!te.

Ms Jo Brand has made a similar career out of being morbidly obese.

I think Ms Brand knows she's fat and ugly though....whereas I get the impression Mrs French thinks she's beautiful and it's social conditioning that makes people think otherwise...

Perhaps McSpammish, Valerius, Rinoa et al. need to get in touch and point them towards the green shoots that must surely be all around them.

:D:D:D Yeah! Just springing out all over the shop!! :P [NOT :P ]

I think Ms Brand knows she's fat and ugly though....whereas I get the impression Mrs French thinks she's beautiful and it's social conditioning that makes people think otherwise...

She has said the same, I remember a magazine piece, linked to a TV series, which featured a naked Dawn French lying on her stomach. I refuse to google to find that one, it's more than flesh and blood can stand.

This comes up every so often and Reubens' paintings are dragged out every time to suggest that all men who don't find fat women hugely attractive must be sexually inadequate.

And his wife, oooooh, it's funny cos she's fat. Oooooh it's funny cos she's fat, and a vicar. What a pair. Still, the new property in Cornwall looks suitable, clinging to the edge of a cliff.

The only "Fowney" I can find is in Illinois

tim

Bunch of bitter c0ck wipes.

Who?

HAHA I was wondering the same.

Plenty of bitterness to go round I guess.

The only "Fowney" I can find is in Illinois

tim

It will be Fowey .......

Also they bought CLOSE to peak despite the article saying they DID buy at peak ...........

With unfortunate timing, the couple purchased their Italianate Cornish villa at the peak of the market :lol: for a reported £2.3million in 2006, and have spent over a year renovating it.

Edited by grey shark

That isn't fair. He isn't funny...never was. But he's not a c**t either.

I thought he was funny on Tiswas, immortalising the name 'Trevor McDonut'

Dawn French has never been funny, though.

That isn't fair. He isn't funny...never was. But he's not a c**t either.

Very true. He's just making a living. No need to git all flippety skippety 'bout it. We all got make a living don't we?