House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubai

I Wish I Was This Clever

Guest X-QUORK
Gullible me, then. The old eyesight in the morning needs a warm up.

Not at all, it's bloody hard to tell. I wasn't sure but did a bit of nosing around on t'internet to be sure.

That is really amazing, a feat of engineering and music :)

Sounds like something by Ozric Tentacles.

It does a bit!

Yes, it appears it is a computer animation.... but creative as anything regardless.

There's more over here....

http://www.animusic.com/

I thought it may have been clever along the lines of the Honda ads.

The problem I always had with the Honda ad with the car parts was that according to the PR bods of the agency behind it, it was done in one take without CGI. However would you trust ANYTHING coming from a PR department of an advertising agency?

(if they had used CGI, do you think they'd fess up and tell us?)

P.S. The OP's CGI pan pipes Ozric tentacles fest would have crusty folk with dogs on strings gyrating for the whole night. Euww.

The problem I always had with the Honda ad with the car parts was that according to the PR bods of the agency behind it, it was done in one take without CGI. However would you trust ANYTHING coming from a PR department of an advertising agency?

I believe it was one take... but they had about a thousand failed takes before the one they showed us....