House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

If Mctavish Is Right About The Green Shoots

Links now sorted

Cheers for that. The two places do look similar and are in the same area. Don't know it myself though so couldn't really comment.

Guide price for 30th June

Be interesting to see what they sell for then. I look forward to your feedback after the auction date, given that sold prices seem to be vastly exceeding guide prices lately. ;)

(see latest auction thread on main page)

While I have no hard evidence of price drops in Scotland --apart from friends telling me previously hot areas have been at standoff for last 2 years --I have hard evidence of substantial drops in NI thanks to our excellent Treesdontgrowtothesky website. If you check this link you will find " Hot "areas dropping like a stone - and it will happen in Scotland too since they only have the public sector to keep them afloat as does NI.

http://www.treesdontgrowtothesky.com/search/top1000pnni.php

Don't be pressurised into buying when the market is cooling down. Wait till its stone cold before committing you deposit or you may lose the value of it in the first year as you fall into negative equity.

Don't worry. We know the score.

ESPC. ASPC. Nationwide. Halifax. Registers of Scotland.

To name but a few. :P

They all have prices in Scotland falling of between 10-20% so far. Even our Hamish does not deny this.

We are not up to NI levels though. I can see some places over there falling by 70%+ from peak.

Pseudo Bear-in-despair trollery

Given that we have reached the bottom of the market Crutchie, are you going to buy? This would be surely the astute thing to do. No? Or have you not earned enough money from your er big tiling contract yet?

Given that we have reached the bottom of the market Crutchie, are you going to buy? This would be surely the astute thing to do. No? Or have you not earned enough money from your er big tiling contract yet?

If crutchie says we are at the bottom of the market, that's a pretty good indication we still have a way to go...

If crutchie says we are at the bottom of the market, that's a pretty good indication we still have a way to go...

Has our resident EA ever said anything else?

Still, good to see he's given up on his tiresome bear in despair angle. It was embarassingly obvious.