House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mega

Mandy Wants The Euro

"People who matter"

WTF!! Hey, here's a novel idea asshole, why don't you ask the people what we want you *****! The sooner Labour go the better.

maybe thats why they want to stay in power, so they can feck the country up the ass just one more time before they are shipped off to the musum of prehistoric organisms, the 'definatly extinct' display.

PETER Mandelson sparked fury yesterday when he let slip that ditching the pound in favour of the euro remains an “important objective†for Labour

Moo let slip today that Labour may as well have "Get the people of Nottingham to knit a scotum the size of Mercury" as an important objective, because they ain't gonna get that out the road in the next 11 months either.

Sounds to me like Express Toss to me. That said, if it gets a few more buggers to vote against Team Red it's all good to me.

But wouldn't joining the euro remove interest rate setting from the BoE and severely curtail quantative $hitting that will lead us into a glorious reecovereh?

Just in time to join the burgeoning ECB QE and get a double dose of TARP-Clap you mean

"People that matter"....

If that doesn't sum nulabia up, I don't know what does.

For those of you who are tired and emotional, here's a clue.... to decent people, everybody matters.

"People that matter"....

For those of you who are tired and emotional, here's a clue.... to decent people, everybody matters.

Good grief, people, can't you read? The "people that matter" quote was from Barroso a few months ago, probably lost something in translation, and had nothing at all to do with anyone from the Labour Party. Do you really think Mandelson would say something like that?

Some of the tired and emotional people here could do with getting a grip. :blink:

Guest sillybear2
"People that matter"....

No surprise, Mandy once said we're "living in a post-democratic age".

Labour want a five year holiday from power. They know they are going to lose the next election, they are now building for the election in 2015 when they hope to get power back again. They are banking on the Tories taking power next year and the shit storm that is about to hit this country, riots etc. This can be the only reason they got Mandleson back in the government.

Good grief, people, can't you read? The "people that matter" quote was from Barroso a few months ago, probably lost something in translation, and had nothing at all to do with anyone from the Labour Party. Do you really think Mandelson would say something like that?

Some of the tired and emotional people here could do with getting a grip. :blink:

Fair cop.... I didn't read the full article.

He's still a cun*

And the euro is about to be royally shafted........

Edited by Dubai

Yes. Though in private only.

Ministers have also repeatedly insisted that there would be a referendum on joining up.

And they will keep holding a referendum until they finally get a yes vote.

Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso added that the “people who matter in Britain now want to join the euroâ€.

As in political circles, i wouldn't stress, everythings being taken out of context.

Guest sillybear2
Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso added that the “people who matter in Britain now want to join the euroâ€.

As in political circles, i wouldn't stress, everythings being taken out of context.

Only an arrogant c**t would make a statement like that, even when taken in context.