House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

godless

Harman Attacks Racist Bnp Constitution

'Shocked and horrified' Harman attacks racist BNP constitution

Thursday 11 June 2009

by Paddy McGuffin

Printable page Printable

Email Email

The "apartheid" BNP constitution would be outlawed under legislation before Parliament, Commons leader Harriet Harman has stated.

Ms Harman said that she was "shocked and horrified" by the election of BNP leader Nick Griffin and Andrew Brons to the European Parliament last week.

She said there was no place in Britain for a political party that only accepted white people as members and the Equality Bill would prevent this.

During questions on future business, she told MPs: "We have all been shocked and horrified by the fact that two regions of this country, the north-west and Yorkshire and Humberside are represented by the British National Party, a party who have in their constitution a provision that you cannot be a member of that party if you are not white.

"In the Equality Bill, that constitution will be unlawful.

"I know the opposition voted against the Equality Bill and I hope they will strongly support it which prevents us having an apartheid political party in this country."

She added: "All of us should agree that there is no place for a political party in this country to have an apartheid constitution and the Equality Bill will prevent that being the case."

According to the BNP constitution, members must be from the "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of 'indigenous caucasian'."

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/index.p...np_constitution

I do not support either Labour or the BNP as they are both rotten to the core.

I would rather support a strong constitution within a republic, but since this is all we Brits have, I support thiis democracy.

This Harman creep has no right to dictate terms to the BNP about their party constitution, because she is in the most hypocritical government we have ever known. Her government forbids Catholics from being Prime Minister, so fvck her.

Guest X-QUORK

I can't abide the NuLab creeps, but on this one I agree, the BNP manifesto is blatantly racist and should be illegal, in fact I don't understand how they've been able to get away with it for so long.

Labour have been trying for many years to put an end to the BNP as a legitimate political party. Back in.. I think 03 or 04, the BNP had a crisis as their bank account was withdrawn (I think because a large Leftist customer of the bank said they'd remove their custom) and no British bank would give them a new one, and for a party to be legal in the UK they must have an account with a British bank. It was clear that the Labour government were behind this ruse, which ran on the radio 4 PM news show for a few evenings, but luckily ultimately failed.

Voters will have their own personal reasons for supporting the BNP - living with the social effects of mass 3rd world immigration every day is probably enough for most people, but for me the attempts by Labour to erase the BNP are the number one reason to support them - like them or hate them the BNP are the only party who represent those of us who are against mass 3rd world immigration and multiculturalism; that isn't a racist point of view, its nationalist. Hence British NATIONAL Party :rolleyes: Labour want to remove our democratic right to be represented by a party that broadly stands for our views. And for that the BNP should be given massive electoral support by ordinary Brits and the Labour party shown how a party is eradicated - not by devious underhand means to invent new rules that outlaw them - but by being totally destroyed at the polls.

Oh how wonderful to see the racist cranks come out of the woodwork. Already we have a post that solicits ideas for an assassination attempt (REPORTED) and some ignorant rant about Catholics not being able to become Prime Minister.

This site is a great information and analysis resource but it attracts some people that I would not walk across the street to spit on...

Guest joeschmo
I can't abide the NuLab creeps, but on this one I agree, the BNP manifesto is blatantly racist and should be illegal, in fact I don't understand how they've been able to get away with it for so long.

I agree, I fail to understand how when inciting racial hatred is a crime, the BNP has not been outlawed

Ironically enough its the manifest that has allowed the BNP to be considered a minority group (for indignous people) that has allowed then to not be successfully sued!

Oh how wonderful to see the racist cranks come out of the woodwork. Already we have a post that solicits ideas for an assassination attempt (REPORTED) and some ignorant rant about Catholics not being able to become Prime Minister.

This site is a great information and analysis resource but it attracts some people that I would not walk across the street to spit on...

Can you have a Roman Catholic Prime Minister of Great Britain?

There is no simple yes or no question to this answer. While there is no express legal bar the election of a non-Anglican British Prime Minister, such a situation would be constitutionally akward given the prime minister's role in appointing senior members of the Church of England. While theoretically, the soverieng has the ultimate power in making ecclesiastical appointments, he or she acts on the advice of the prime minister.

Under the Roman Catholic Relief Act of 1829, sect. 17, and the Jews' Relief Act of 1858, sec 4, no Roman Catholic or Jew may advise the sovereign on ecclesiastical matters. Were the prime minister to be a Roman Catholic or a Jew and alternate system of ecclesiastical appointment would have to be devised.

To date, all British Prime Ministers to date, at least while in office, have professed Anglican faith. Disraeli, while born into a jewish family, was babtised into the church of England at age 12 and Tony Blair waited till after he stood down from the post of prime minister to officially convert to catholicism.

Gordon Brown does not 'profess the Anglican faith'. His father was a Church of Scotland minister.

Dude, don't go emptying your venom sacks in here unless you can back it up with some sound arguement.

And I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, touche.

I think many would feel the same way about you :lol:

I agree, I fail to understand how when inciting racial hatred is a crime, the BNP has not been outlawed

Maybe because they don't? Only racial hatred I see is being directed at white people by Zulabour elitists.......

What struck me as amusing the other day was Ken Livingstons support of the UAF physically attacking the BNP and calling them jew haters when he himself has very recently uttered rasict words to jews and was nearly censored for the fact. Imagine if the BNP had repeated what Livingston said.

The present situation under labour is unbalanced and Nick Griffin is correct to point this out. All the BNP want is a level playing field. If there was one they they would be marginalized but there isn't so they are not.

Typical zulabour, lets try and muzzel or ban something rather than actually address a concern.

I see I have stumbled into one of the dark corners of HPC, filled with ignorant ranters, racists and cranks.

The assassination remark has been deleted (thanks, mods) and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see if the entire thing should be deleted.

Enjoy your little *****, my friends.

I see I have stumbled into one of the dark corners of HPC, filled with ignorant ranters, racists and cranks.

The assassination remark has been deleted (thanks, mods) and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see if the entire thing should be deleted.

What's your problem? Missus burn your tea?

Good for you mate, we need a "nazi finder general" here, you can report transgressors to your friends at Searchlight :lol:

I do not support either Labour or the BNP as they are both rotten to the core.

I would rather support a strong constitution within a republic, but since this is all we Brits have, I support thiis democracy.

This Harman creep has no right to dictate terms to the BNP about their party constitution, because she is in the most hypocritical government we have ever known. Her government forbids Catholics from being Prime Minister, so fvck her.

Actually a Roman Catholic is not allowed to be head of state ie King / Queen.

An alternative look at this statement attributed to Harman could be slightly amended to read:

1. BNP constitution would be outlawed under legislation

2. The democratic election of BNP leader Nick Griffin and Andrew Brons to the European Parliament last week will be annulled by the application of new legislation.

3. there is no place in Britain for a political party that only accepted white people as members and the Equality Bill will prevent this.

4. Harman stated: "We have all been shocked and horrified by the fact that two regions of this country, the north-west and Yorkshire and Humberside are represented by the British National Party. We will remove thes regions from the map and replace all the stupid people with sheep and fields of organic vegetables. Ash for fertiliser will be wholly organic and in good supply.

5. The Party stated: Another Party who have in their constitution a provision that you cannot be a member of that party unless you have consistant beliefs and values with other members of that party are mad and should be banned and locked up. It is only natural that all parties should indulge in back-stabbing, lies and treachery, just as The Party does.

6. In the Equality Bill, all constitutions, but for that of The Party will be unlawful.

7. I know the opposition voted against the Equality Bill but they will strongly support it as they now have the same fears as us and will join us in The Party. This will prevent us having an apartheid political party in this country, as we will all believe and think the same way; no variation will be allowed.

8. All of us should agree that there is no place for a minority political party in this country to have an independant constitution and the Equality Bill will prevent that being the case."

Please do not accuse me of twisting words, but try to see that this Government has developed legislation as a tool of oppression. WMD, Iraq, Afganistan, expenses, etc etc etc Big Brother is oppressing you!!!

Nothing racist about it.

Imagine a country that is home to a race. Lets pretend its Japan, for example. Unnatural long-distance mass-migration hasn't occurred, so the island is still a homogenous society; Japan and the Japanese, are inextricably intertwined, their history, culture and character as a people is as clear as a signature. As a united homogenous society, they achieve great things. Then, without any referendum, imagine their politicians decide to allow mass migration from far-flung corners of the globe, ostensibly to do low-paid jobs, but as blue-collar Japanese workers suspect, also to undercut their wages. Imagine the politicians fail to set the bar high enough with a green-card system and pretty well allow anyone in. Immigration continues at such a pace that the indigenous are outnumbered in several major cities in a couple of decades... soon competing "communities" arise, all vying for political power, the best jobs, houses, etc. Disquiet grows among the indigenous population, despite successive governments making opposition to mass immigration virtually criminal, and a political party that represents their views grows in strength as a result. Of course that party would not allow those same immigrants to become members, it would be ridiculous.

Screaming "racist" at those against mass 3rd world immigration is laughably pathetic. Racism is the concept that one race is superior to another... it doesn't have some subtext that millions of any race can invade another country and anyone objecting is somehow evil and wrong. The BNP are at pains to point out there is nothing racist about them as they have to to be legal, in terms of holding one race superior, despite all the circumstantial evidence looking at African and Asian societies.

As our intellectual superior we must apologise for transgressing. We bow down before you and await the truth to be given to us. We have longed for the messenger to arrive and give us devine direction. Hail, oh hail you, please deliver us from this damned place where typos are common and opinions are voiced and debate takes place. There has even been known to be humour.

I must report that from time to time gay penguins have been posted, as have mad staring dogs. I have only heard of donkeys, but I fear that they may exist.

Please feel free to guide us in your ways of great wisdom and use your powers of deletion as you feel necessary, we are but your humble servants.

Please bestow upon all of us your celestial pardon and we will try to mend our ways you sanctimonious p£!k.

Ha, ha! Can't you see the total back-to-frontedness of your views??! I find your views on mass immigration into my country utterly disgusting, yet I simply argue the case as politely as possible. Yet just because the anti-immigration view opposes your own, you think you can simply win the argument by calling everyone names, and even suggest censorship just in case you can't win any other way. Your post sums it all up very nicely- the knuckle-dragging anti-free-speech fascists are in fact those on your side of the fence.

Guest X-QUORK
To be a racist, in the original Oxford dictionary sense of the word ,means someone who thinks one race is superior to another.

I don't think the BNP say that do they*? :unsure:

So although the policy might be unpleasant, its not racist.

Just thought I'd clear that one up. ;)

*Although I think their communications director did say something souynding very similar to that in an interview on Youtube.

I won't insult your intelligence by quoting the first three sentences of the BNP mission statement, so I assume we must differ in our defintions of racism.

Well I see this thread has now become about me. So be it...

We can debate immigration levels all you like. I happen to think immigration to the UK is too high (I'll bet THAT threw you). I happen to think high immigration and open-ish borders are linked to the so-called, much-lauded 'flexibility' of UK labour (i.e. increase supply to keep it cheap), which does not serve the interests of working class people. Or middle-class for that matter.

I am absolutely contemptuous of Brown, Blair and the rest of New Labour for allowing this issue (of labour oversupply) to arise and be seized upon by the BNP to give their odious views a cloak of respectibility.

What I do not like is to look at a thread on HPC and find it filled with calls for assassination and blatant racism. And neither do the moderators, I presume, since the offending post has been deleted from this thread. I didn't censor you, HPC did!!!

Guest X-QUORK
Unfortunately the word racist and its assciated meaning has been hyjacked by the liberal left to deliberately muddy the waters.

You seem to have bought into that idea, unfortunately. :(

No purchasing of ideas here, just using my 40 years of life experience to formulate an opinion.

Guest joeschmo
Ha, ha! Can't you see the total back-to-frontedness of your views??! I find your views on mass immigration into my country utterly disgusting, yet I simply argue the case as politely as possible. Yet just because the anti-immigration view opposes your own, you think you can simply win the argument by calling everyone names, and even suggest censorship just in case you can't win any other way. Your post sums it all up very nicely- the knuckle-dragging anti-free-speech fascists are in fact those on your side of the fence.

I LIKE the fact that Britain has become multicultural...my partner is South American, my cleaner is polish, my gardner black. In my business I employ around 25% non whites and value the advantage that this diversity gives me. I like to be able to eat at Indian, Chinese, Thai, Greek, Italien and French restaurants. I do not want to be dragged backwards to a "whites only" UK thank you. If you dont like what the UK has become why dont you emigrate to somewhere you would feel more comfortable and leave the rest of us to it?

Nothing racist about it.

Imagine a country that is home to a race. Lets pretend its Japan, for example. Unnatural long-distance mass-migration hasn't occurred, so the island is still a homogenous society; Japan and the Japanese, are inextricably intertwined, their history, culture and character as a people is as clear as a signature. As a united homogenous society, they achieve great things. Then, without any referendum, imagine their politicians decide to allow mass migration from far-flung corners of the globe, ostensibly to do low-paid jobs, but as blue-collar Japanese workers suspect, also to undercut their wages. Imagine the politicians fail to set the bar high enough with a green-card system and pretty well allow anyone in. Immigration continues at such a pace that the indigenous are outnumbered in several major cities in a couple of decades... soon competing "communities" arise, all vying for political power, the best jobs, houses, etc. Disquiet grows among the indigenous population, despite successive governments making opposition to mass immigration virtually criminal, and a political party that represents their views grows in strength as a result. Of course that party would not allow those same immigrants to become members, it would be ridiculous.

Screaming "racist" at those against mass 3rd world immigration is laughably pathetic. Racism is the concept that one race is superior to another... it doesn't have some subtext that millions of any race can invade another country and anyone objecting is somehow evil and wrong. The BNP are at pains to point out there is nothing racist about them as they have to to be legal, in terms of holding one race superior, despite all the circumstantial evidence looking at African and Asian societies.

Great piece, well argued, articulate, a pleasure to read. Thanks.