House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
anonguest

This Must Be A Typo?!

Hmmm.

People from Norwich not being proportioned like 'normal' people.

Can of worms..... :lol:

oooh aaaar thaaaaay aaaar.

Are people in Norwich midgets?

Of course not!

but they still eat their young .....

Just whenever I think I have seen it all, this one really does take the Michael! WHO in their right mind would pay TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND pounds for this????? I really am still in shock.

I could be wrong but isnt 'bedroom 3' actually smaller than a typical prison cell in new build HM Prisons???

I mean, what we're they thinking when they built it? Just how stupid can the public really be?

This property (and its price) is a perfect example of just how insane prices have become over the last decade - and just how much further they need to fall PERIOD.

Edited by anonguest

Of course not!

but they still eat their young .....

Canaries?

Watch out for the Delia Smith 'specials' with GREEN SHOOTS! :rolleyes:

Just whenever I think I have seen it all, this one really does take the Michael! WHO in their right mind would pay TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND pounds for this????? I really am still in shock.

I could be wrong but isnt 'bedroom 3' actually smaller than a typical prison cell in new build HM Prisons???

I mean, what we're they thinking when they built it? Just how stupid can the public really be?

This property (and its price) are a perfect example of just how insane prices have become over the last decade - and just how much further they need to fall PERIOD.

I've recently seen 3 bed 50's Semi for £129,000 and 30's 2 bed detached bungalow for same price!

(Say average AVIVA wage is £22,000 = 6x Av wage still for the average house!)

That's if you can stand the intermittant aircraft noise in North City!

It's not a bedroom, its a closet with a bed in it.

It's perfectly simple, anyone paying 220k for this flat clearly has their head stuck firmly up their @rse already. When one takes this into account, the said person will easily fit into the smallest of bedrooms.

it's easier to commit incest in small dark rooms...so I heard once from a Norfolk fella...

This property (and its price) is a perfect example of just how insane prices have become over the last decade - and just how much further they need to fall PERIOD.

too small and probably illegal to house pigs, so they call it a house and sell it to people.