House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

"down The Line" Credit Crunch Special

Go on...

In the past it was only the hot countries that used to get into debt, now it's the cold countries, just look at Iceland. Is it anything to do with global warming?

Wendy who is diligently spending her way out of her debt is too close to reality...

I listened, but I think it's not surreal enough - it actually sounds like a normal phone in rather than a fast show version of one :(

Wendy who is diligently spending her way out of her debt is too close to reality...

I listened, but I think it's not surreal enough - it actually sounds like a normal phone in rather than a fast show version of one :(

It's meant to be almost believable.

Some people used to phone to complain about how bad an interviewer Alan Partridge was.

I was initially taken in by "People Like Us" (radio version) :unsure:

This was broadcast about six weeks ago, and it cracked me up then. I try to listen to Radio 4 whenever I can but I especially get to hear the 6.30pm slot quite regularly when I'm waiting to pick my wife up from work.

There was an even better one broadcast about three weeks ago (I think) when they had a 'consumer rights expert' on. Absolute comedy gold. Someone look it up for me please?

Edit: but you MUST listen to this special from 09:35 onwards. Funniest thing I've heard in 2009 TBH.