House Price Crash Forum

Question Time

HOLA441

sorry - but if we don't back these companies at the beginning stages of new fuels - what hope for the UK?

We have to get our manufacturing back - it's the only way forward.

And those who have the skills - just do have to be kept in employment - otherwise it will go overseas - and the long-term of that is just too stupid to go down which many of us already realise now - particularly if we have kids.

Given that the banks have been bailed out for billions - to guarantee that we just pay small amounts to get us in the manufacturing - to do something that contributes to this economy ....

It's a no brainer.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
...And the excuse? Back to the party line - It started in America. Brown is so predictable it's easy.

He will have a problem with that excuse as now in June 2009 he's supposed to have already "rescued" everybody from the problems (that started in America) so he will at least have to admit he never actually rescued anyone and the rescue failed.

HOLA445
But the coloured chap (Christ I hate that word) didn't say anything about the BNP did he?

I did briefly leave the room for a cuppa and bag of crisps, so maybe I missed that part.

I was shocked by the quality house price comment from the dark bald bloke to listen carefully to the rest but did not think he mentioned BNP.

Perhaps Heather5 knows him personally.

Heather5 do you know him ?

HOLA446
Spellman FFS how can she say we are in worse state than other countries when we are the first major western economy to come out of recession.

Germanys GDP is predicted to fall 6% this year, Spains unemployment to top 20% to name but two.

You joined today and called yourself Flash Gordon? Why would any sane person select that name at this time?

HOLA447

Why are people idiots? There is a major over production and supply of vehicles, one of the worst things they ever did was go to two new reg changes a year in order to make more money. But ah what does it matter when things are going well? People need to learn that you don't need a new car or van each year and someone shut that muppet up about getting finance available. That's why we are in the mess in the first place, too much credit and debt! If you want a new car just bloody save up and buy one!

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest BoomBoomCrash
Awww crap! Total Recall is on ITV. Missed the "2 weeeeeeks" part I think. Still chance to see the 3 tiddies! :P

I saw enough tits on the question time panel

HOLA4414

"my father made cr4p vans before me and his father before him, been doing it man and boy, etc etc"

Well what a waste you and your family have made of your lives then, idiots. And now they're angry they can't waste their lives working for someone else any more! Exploit us! exploit us! We will make you rich, won't you exploit us? We don't know how else to live!

Angry that you no longet have a sh1t life. Ridiculous.

HOLA4415
Awww crap! Total Recall is on ITV. Missed the "2 weeeeeeks" part I think. Still chance to see the 3 tiddies! :P

I quite like Total Recall in a crap 1980's kind of way, like Robocop etc. Reminds me of taking out a video and having a curry

HOLA4416

I live just a few miles away from Pete, and there is a car factory right on his doorstep (quite literally).

When labour came into power they were working 3 shifts and wknds...the last time I spoke to a worker there, they were down to not just 1 shift but 3/4 day wk!

The ignorance is astounding.

<_<

HOLA4417
Why are people idiots? There is a major over production and supply of vehicles, one of the worst things they ever did was go to two new reg changes a year in order to make more money. But ah what does it matter when things are going well? People need to learn that you don't need a new car or van each year and someone shut that muppet up about getting finance available. That's why we are in the mess in the first place, too much credit and debt! If you want a new car just bloody save up and buy one!

There's nothing wrong with hire-purchase, per se, as long as it's affordable. Not keen on PCPs etc.

HOLA4418

We can't all be self employed interior designers...

"my father made cr4p vans before me and his father before him, been doing it man and boy, etc etc"

Well what a waste you and your family have made of your lives then, idiots. And now they're angry they can't waste their lives working for someone else any more! Exploit us! exploit us! We will make you rich, won't you exploit us? We don't know how else to live!

Angry that you no longet have a sh1t life. Ridiculous.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
I quite like Total Recall in a crap 1980's kind of way, like Robocop etc. Reminds me of taking out a video and having a curry

It's from 1990, but I'll let you off. :P

There are plans for a remake. I wish someone would drop a bomb on Hollywood. Remaking a film that is less than 20 years old. FU*KERS!!

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
It's from 1990, but I'll let you off. :P

There are plans for a remake. I wish someone would drop a bomb on Hollywood. Remaking a film that is less than 20 years old. FU*KERS!!

The multi Oscar winner Billy Wilder was once pitching a screenplay idea to some youthful Hollywood exec and the exec said he loved the idea but could Billy tell him what he had done before. I believe Billy walked out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Wilder

HOLA4425

IIRC it also has a young and very fit looking Sharon Stone in it. I could do some serious damage to this stunner. Well 2 seconds worth anyway. :rolleyes:

totalrecall89.jpeg