House Price Crash Forum

Bolton Tips 100-day Share Rally To Continue

HOLA441

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/investing/art...=moretopstories

Bolton says: 'For some time I have felt that financials, which was the sector that led us in to the bear market, would also be one of the sectors that led the recovery.

'I think that this bull market could be quite front-end loaded with some of the biggest gains being made early on. Although markets have risen significantly in the last three months triggered by valuations, I believe many investors have missed this recovery and cash positions remain well above average.'

I wonder if he has paused to wonder why so many investors have opted to stay in cash?

HOLA442
HOLA443
I don't mind these people but the more i hear em the more i think of football pundits.

All financial pundits are vested interests IMPO - especially fund managers.

If you are a fund manager and you have just invested 1 bill into the markets then the thing to do is to tell anyone who will listen that you think the markets are going to rise. If they rise by 10% over a period of 100 days then that is a nice cool 100 mill profit for your fund... and big bonuses all round.

HOLA444
HOLA445